WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-bla-maors-the-black-vikings-and-the-black-danes-compiled-by-invasion2012/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Brad fucking Colbert?

and dropped

no you faceblind autist

He identifies as white you shitlord. Some people are transracial, born wrongskin. Get over it.

Why is it so impossible for Hollywood to stay historically accurate? When will this diversity meme die? There were way more blacks in lead roles in movies in the 80s than there are now, and none of them had to fuck with historical accuracy to achieve it. Lethal Weapon, 48 Hours, Die Hard, The Toy, Trading Places, Beverly Hills Cop, Brewster's Millions, The Color Purple, The Last Dragon, etc etc. Now it's got to be some shoehorned in anachronistic role where the character is a fucking sadsack boring shit that serves no function other than window dressing. Fucking sad.

WE

Except there were black vikings:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-bla-maors-the-black-vikings-and-the-black-danes-compiled-by-invasion2012/

>africaresource

isn't this the same place that says africa had advanced civilizations 200,000 years ago?

>africaresource

>africaresource.com

wtf? is that real? which episode is this? how could I not spot it?

he's hot, i'd let him pillage and plunder my boipucci

>he didn't drop Vikings in season 1 when he saw it was about leather-clad medieval bikers
Weak

I don't recall it either.

Season 4 episode 12, not sure what time but I'm paused at 31 minutes in, so it must have been before that at some point.

I'd still say it's worth watching. On any Viking clip on Youtube there's always a bunch of normies who are happy that they've got scandi ancestry and stuff so it's only promoting positive attitudes in people. There was also that one news article about the rising tide of British mothers who want 'Viking Babies' when looking for a sperm donor thanks to this show.

the episode where Bjorn and Hvitserk are setting sail to go raiding

>rewriting history to please your ideas
is current year 1984?

Vikings basically were the niggers of Europe anyway, only Viking worth giving a damn is Erik the red

you're gonna have to wait until he's done with my wife

Who on their right mind would like to be called white? You are literally the most hated group of people.

OK, I looked it up, I remember it now. Back then I just chalked it down as some random trader in Kattegat. It's been a fairly busy port since Ragnar became top dog and it wouldn't be the first time foreign merchants came there.

I live near the sets in Ireland. The casting used to be 100 percent White Irish people playing the Vikings, but the minorities of non white backgrounds in Ireland started crying racism so now they literally accept any ethnicity.

>Irish
>white

kek nice one

Is Predator the most seamlessly diverse kino of all time?

BUT MOM SAYS IT'S MY TURN NOW!!!!

Success breeds envy. Everyone likes to shit talk us, but they all want our wealth, power, and institutions.

Oh, fuck off Sup Forums

No seriously it's ridiculous. Bunch of Babies. Most of the extras playing the Norse were Irish locals and some eastern Europeans living in Ireland. But now they accept everyone just look on the Irish vikings casting facebook page.

>Ignoring facts

Me in the middle btw

It's possible that some dark skinned people were caputured and forced into slavery during the raids along North Africa.

t. "Mediterranean"

They had slaves from all over the world, why not a nigger one? That's like saying WE WAS PLANTATION OWNERS N SHIET to this picture

anglo-teutonic looks like a fag

Were you fucks as upset over Yidu last season as you are about this nameless background extra?

>singing the Vikings intro as it comes on
>dogs start howling at me

>They had slaves from all over the world
No they never.

No, there fucking were not. African-Americans and all the usual subversive shits need to lay off European history. Bad enough pretending to be Egyptian, but Viking, ah bless you.

>hurr durr where did homo sapiens originate from?

So does this image dispell 200 years of American slavery?

We will kill you white devils and rape your women and take back our throne.

DAS RITE