Yum yum that was tasty, may I have some more?

Yum yum that was tasty, may I have some more?

Snorefest

I'M SO LONELY

>listening to Czech One
>cigarette in my mouth
>walking through a crowd of ugly stoner faggots at something called 'Hemp Fest' to find a friend of mine who told me to come
>I can't find him

>headphones on at a festival

This shit was boring as hell

Its post-punk+lofi chill study beats so its shit

A mix of the two most important genres to exist? You stupid?

No, I'm sorry user but nothing else in his discog comes close. ANP2D is alright but that's the one that deserves all the "unmemorable" criticism that The Ooz gets

>comes out
>nobody cares
>gets a good score from pitchfork
>OMG this is so good guys King Krule is a real big up-and-comer!
>few months later, nobody cares
Sup Forums never changes.

Tits. Well that sucks.

I care.

>nobody cares
Yeah, sounds about right.

I mean you should check his stuff if you like the Ooz. Don't take my word for it. I always liked his s/t ep quite a bit at least

>Friendo
>worst trip on Sup Forums, generally a huge retard all round
>enters thread about album they don't care about
>makes shit up

Friendo is a troll, newfaggot
just ignore them

Yeah I'll be checking it anyway but it's a baller to hear there's not shitloads of quality to be found. He almost definitely only hates the album because p4k gave it a high score. Which is even more retarded than liking it because they gave a high score.

King Krule is AnCo for 'edgy' kids. Go on, jerk yourselves off about how obscure and deep his references are, how "inspired" his vapid shit is. There's a good reason this shit falls off the radar so quickly: because it's shit.

But Anco is good. Care to enlighten me on the references? I just like how it sounds.

>King Krule is AnCo for 'edgy' kids
total nonsense. Not even a comparison to be made
>Go on, jerk yourselves off about how obscure and deep his references are, how "inspired" his vapid shit is.
strawman
>There's a good reason this shit falls off the radar so quickly: because it's shit.
Hardly fell off the radar when we're in a thread about the album right now.

As said, you are a troll who need to find a better hobby.

There are no references in the album. Friendo likely hasn't heard it

man i was so fucking excited for this album because i loved 6fbtm but hot damn this shit was so long and drawn out and boring.
It doesnt have the same roughness and shit that made 6fbtm so good. if this album was like 20-30 minutes shorter it wouldve probally been so much better

it's too sparse to be a lofi chill study beat
add some psedo-vaporwave beat over it and now we're talking

aoty 2017

i haven't liked any of his stuff since 6 feeth beneath the moon

>Friendo is a troll
[citation needed]

>But Anco is good.
>Care to enlighten me on the references?
No, because caring enough about King Krule to formally analyze his lyrics would mean it was time to kill myself.

>total nonsense.
Struck a nerve, I see.
>strawman
You don't know what a straw man is. A straw man is when someone attempts to fabricate an argument *in lieu of attacking an existing one.* No original argument, no straw man.
>Hardly fell off the radar when we're in a thread about the album right now.
I saw a thread about Taku Unami a while back. Does that mean he hasn't fallen off the radar, or was ever even on it ?

>you are a troll
Did you just quote yourself to cultivate the appearance of agreement ?