/who/ - Dr. Who General

2016 didn't get him but 2017 probably will edition
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/815234062675742720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's still 9 hours left user

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember Tom Baker isn't immortal and I feel a thousand times worse.

He's got ages left yet. He'll outlive Capaldi.

Just watched Withnail and I, starring wilderness docs Paul McGann and Richard E. Grant. Pretty fucking kino. My favorite part was McGann trying to avoid getting bumraped by Grant's gay uncle.

Yes, good idea. We should constantly imagine Tom Baker dying. Then when he really dies, we won't be as sad.

IIRC the guy who played Uncle Monty was a front runner to replace McCoy had the show continued into the 90's.

I want Lenny face to make a comeback. It's been out of style for long enough.

"You should never mix your drinks!" after Withnail drinks lighter fluid and asks for antifreeze is the best line in anything

what an awful meme. we need a second holocaust for people who use the lenny face, ironic or not

Interesting. I find it hard to imagine him as the Doctor, but then again I would probably find it hard to imagine McGann as the Doctor based on his role in this movie.

Yeah, that made me jej.

The (You)s are back! Why the fuck they took them away in the first place fuck only knows.

>27 seconds apart
>what are cooldown times.

>try to post bait response with a lenny face
>Our system thinks your post is spam
REEEEEEEEEEE

No one cares. Fuck off with your childish shit stirring.

>childish shit stirring.
I just want to post maymays

Holy shite, just re-watched the Stolen Earth and Journeys end for the first time in years. It's so cringe worthy even for Doctor Who, what a convulted mess getting the Torchwood, and SJA crews into the fray. The acting is equally atrocious from everyone. How do people think this shite was better than Moffats ERA?

>Our system thinks your post is spam

yep. they blocked the lenny face because it was being posted constantly. its not a surprise that the same people who like it are also the people who like beating dead horses

don't bring attention to mongo's shitposts. be thankful he's shitting all over another thread instead of /who/

It's a stupid story, but it's almost redeemed by Julian Bleach's Davros portrayal. He's the definitive Davros now

>be thankful he's shitting all over another thread instead of /who/
that post was in the last /who/ thread

10.57 million viewers
most watched program of the week
91 AI rating

oh. well at least he's not in THIS /who/ thread

/who/ here ready for black and Pakistani Celts in Eaters of Light?

>black and Pakistani

Uh, I think you mean REAL BRITONS you fucking RACIST

It's stupid but why do people care so much? Doctor Who has never been very historically accurate.

Yeah, not many people flip their shit about white Aztecs in the Hartnell era.

I'm not expecting pakis tbqh. "Diversity" only seems to apply to blacks and homos.

It's okay when it's historically plausible. But it's annoying because if you know history, then you'd know Ancient Scots weren't anything other than white, it's distracting desu, i'd much prefer they do minorities the favour of exploring their own culture instead of trying to shoehorn them into others for the sake of quotas. Imagine how ridiculous it would be if there were white zulu warriors.

>pakis
>blacks
>homos

You appear to be really desperate for attention, cats.

Are you OK?

I watched Tomb of the Cybermen today

You appear to have got lost on your way to tumblr. Here's a free (You) now kindly fuck off back to your own kind.

Did you like it? It's one of Matt Smith's favourites.

Bored, kiddo?

Nice reeing, cats.

Nowhere better to be on New Year's Eve, Mongo?

>tfw your character made the show miserable and not fun for 2 years straight

Congratulations?

>you

But that's not a picture of Capaldi.

>miserable

How is this a bad thing? I love it when Doctor Who gets dark and miserable.

tips fedora

We know you have nowhere else, cats. You are here every single day, all day.

Nice 'life' you have there, cats.

Where is this from? Where can I read the whole thread?

Look who's talking KEK

Thank you for posting such a nice selfie, Adam. You are also here every day so I have no idea why berate Cats for it, if he's even still around. It's the equivalent of a Trump voter saying "But what about Hillary!"

Just like you're everyday on set, eh?

>It's the equivalent of a Trump voter saying "But what about Hillary!"
oh boy

>if he's even still around

Happy New Year user.

Yes it was very good.
The cybermen had a good them.
Next is a bit of a jump but Carnival of Monsters

?

ty

>sometime in April 2016, in monganon's head

Attention. Attention all chapels and choirs of the Mongo Mainframe. The siege of /who/ is now begun. There will now be an unscheduled faith change. From this moment on, I dedicate this church to one cause. Silence. cats will not get a break from my harassment and discussion will not begin. Silence will fall.

Silence will fall!

Silence will fall!

>you're everyday
This bad attempt at English has given you out. Again.

His sentence is perfectly English m8. This gives you away as not being English, mongo.

Did I miss something?

Yeah, I like the Tomb Cybermen too. Their voices are especially unnerving. If Moffat and co. are too afraid of trying a Tenth Planet design for their next story the next best thing would be to take some inspiration from Tomb instead.

There's literally nothing wrong with my wording.

Also
>you

gonna' do a poo and head off for the party tonight!!!

>and to you know how in the thread, please don't blow up my fone later with yer drivel

>/who/ - Dr. Who General
>many of the posts have nothing to do with the television picture show doctor who

It is, though.

everyday

telekinosis

alot

It's pretty much the defining film of my adolescence and still my most watched film of all time. Me and all my friends can quote the entire thing verbatim. So much love for Withnail and I.

>Everyday isn't a word

That's not how the >you meme works.

Losers.

How does it work then?

Quoted for truth.

Enjoy your death at 60.

It's supposed to imply that someone is using a pronoun improperly. Like if mongo says "we are getting tired of your shit, cats" you could reply
>we
because it's really just him who gives a shit. Similarly,
>you
works if you're implying that someone is really talking to themselves rather than another person. But you admitted that he really was talking to you, so it doesn't make sense.

Thank you BASED JANITOR. I reported the "Who's doing drugs tonite?" post and it looks like they took Mongo out too. Or maybe they were the same person. Either way thanks.

Okay user. Well now that he's gone it will be a lot easier. I was thinking of watching a 3 episode today, any recommendations?

>Enjoy your death at 60.
Tell that to Sir Paul.

Silver Nemesis

The Three Doctors

That is the best 3 episode story I agree

He and Brian Wilson are the two GOATs I was expecting 2016 to get.

Thankfully it didn't, but I'll feel terrible when they go anyway

So you're basically fighting shitposting by throwing more shitposts at it? Real fucking smart.

Hey man, I'm just explaining the meme.

Already seen this one. It's overrated.

The Time Warrior

Planet of Giants is the best 3 episode story mate

You could remake that one today and it could be an amazing and unforgettable story.

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/815234062675742720

He's taking about Capaldi right?

yeah I'd have a CGI spider in the water pipe and get Ian to kick fuck out of it for a start.

How does /who/ feel about the idea of NuWho remaking classics?

Why don't you tell us your opinion.

I'm not against it. It could potentially lead to some GOAT episodes. Even if they do a shit job of it, it can't harm the original.

They ought to adapt some books first imo

Cybermen did nothing wrong

all the miniature scenes could be brilliant done to a modern standard

The book mega has been updated. The FP folder is now nearly complete.

>FP folder
?

The Furry PFaction Paradox folder.

Oh right. Non canon stuff. Why didn't they just say that in the first place?

Yep. Or maybe some comics.

No, he's talking about the BBC.

There's actually not anything in canon that contradicts Faction Paradox.

Thanks, user.

I'm memeing. I don't give a fuck about canon.

He's just copy/pasted a Trump tweet

Well meme'd, my friend. And I mean that unironically.