Why didn't this work?

Why didn't this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's boring, unfunny forced shit that doesn't make sense and I hope John Oliver aka the Kike Kunt with crooked teeth gets assassinated real soon or at least gets off the cameras and goes into hiding in the sewers where rat like him belongs.

It was a lame joke. Like I still hardly understand it? Was the premise supposed to be that the family name used to be Drumpf and thats funny because is sounds silly and sort of like dump? Kinda sad desu. Also it completely falls apart with 2 seconds of googling.

some things are just more powerful

Because you can't make fun of someone because their ancestor had a different name a hundred years ago, while simultaneously idolizing a guy who changed his last name from Leibowitz a decade ago.

>BRUCE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess John Oliver really did love 2015 that much

German Americans are the largest ancestry among white Americans. Most white Americans therefore have a silly sounding German name somewhere in the family tree. Kind of hard to hate a guy simply because he shares a similar ancestry with ~50 million other whites.

Are Jon Oliver fans the biggest group of retarded, mouth-breathing cattle there is?

Whether you love Trump or hate him, you can agree this Drumpf thing was incredibly forced. Would you unironically wear a hat with BANE? plastered on it?

I literally do not get "drumpf" what does that even fucking mean?

it means hes nazi because he has a german name

because of russian interfering

literally the same as Trump.

>I literally do not get "drumpf"

Neither does anyone else.
Conformist liberal retards just pretend to.
The Emperor has no clothes.

It's a funny sounding name. That's it. That's the brilliant liberal joke.

It's like a marvel quip

Marvel quips are typically smarter and more thought-out than that.

dude drumpf lmao

>the most common ancestry in the US is German
Surely this won't backfire.

>Call Donald Trump, Donald Drumpf

LEL HEHEHE

>Call Caitlyn Jenner, Bruce

YOU FUCKING BIGOTED FUCKING SCUM SHITLORDS I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING NEO NAZIS

Leftists are hypocrites

The more you talk about Trump, the more power he gains. If everyone had just shut the fuck up about this guy and stopped giving him 24/7 media coverage on countless channels for free he probably would have failed. The people that fought this the hardest are the ones that actually caused it to happen.

le orange slices

did you even watch the episode?

Trump's original family name was Drumpf, but a hundred years ago they changed it for some reason, maybe to sound better?

so John Oliver, for some reason wants to make Donald Drumpf again. i don't get why it's supposed to be funny

That is still legitimately funnier, more logical and more clever than "DRUMPF HUR HUR HUR HUR".

to be honest it kind of offends me because my grandfather changed his name when he came to the US too
Most Americans have an ancestor who did this

>If everyone had just shut the fuck up about this guy and stopped giving him 24/7 media coverage on countless channels for free he probably would have failed.

This is blatantly wrong.

Trump getting less coverage wouldn't have made Hillary less of a terrible choice or Trump less of a good one.

>Undermines a person for being fat
BODY SHAMING IS WRONG!

>When it is about Trump
LOL! SMALL HANDS AND SMALL PENIS !

They changed it when his grandfather immigrated to the country from germany, the original spelling was drumpf, but the pronunciation was trump. It was anglocized so it would be easier for americans to pronounce it and fit in better.

This was all because trump called out jon stewart for changing his name from jon leibowitz.

>Trump getting less coverage wouldn't have made Hillary less of a terrible choice or Trump less of a good one
But it would have made her win and him lose.

>Trump
>good choice

Do amerifats really believe this? I get that Clinton was fucking awful, but surely you guys wouldn't still have thought Trump was a good candidate had he gone against someone credible, right?

By the general, the damage was already done. But if they hadn't given him so much coverage in the primary, Rubio or Cruz probably would have blown him out of the water

That runs direct counter to the narrative the media is pushing that he won because of fake news on the internet and because less and less people are watching the "real" news on tv.

It's not supposed to be funny - it was supposed to highlight Trump's stupidity; he mocked Jon Stewart's family for changing their surname, when his did exactly the same thing.

ironically out of all the shit hurled at trump this probably stuck the most it's just too stupid to be effective

Well, you know what Movieblob says. No wrong tactics, only wrong targets.

All the nicknames stuck. It was like a children's playground fight of who could come up with the most devastating nickname for their opponent and Trump came out on top.

Will he get assassinated?

>it will never be the current year again

That's the reason he has Pence as VP. It's a sort of safety net against assassination.

And in turn, John Oliver mocked Trump for making fun of Stewart's original name, then proceeded to make fun of Trump's original name.

I have never understood this kind of argument. Being just as hypocritical as the person you're accusing of hypocrisy doesn't make you better than them, it makes you just as bad.

>inb4 it's supposed to be funny and not make sense
It isn't funny.

It's really banal, yet it triggers the fuck out of Drumpftards.

Because the Jews control the world and they wanted Trump in office and they always get what they want.

Isnt "Stewart" just a pseudonym? I thought Leibowitz was legit his last name even before this shitshow.

It wasn't funny. My ancestors went by a variation of my last name, if you were to call me that name I wouldn't be offended in the slightest; you're just wrong. That isn't my last name.

Jon Stewart's "family" didn't change their surname, Jon Stewart changed his surname because he had daddy issues. Trump's family changed their surname to the exact same thing but anglicized, FOUR HUNDRED YEARS AGO. Not exactly the same thing.

It did work. It increased his ratings to his supporters and made some bank.

This is just like Hill's campaign - completely successful at getting the minority vote.

Nigga whatchu talking bout

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/

Because exposing hypocrisy is 100% the play of the rube. Always has been, always will be.

that damnable curse

You got blown the fuck out buddy
I hope you know that
Oliver is a stupid hypocritical hack
John Stewart changed his name for no good reasons
The Trump family is extremely respectable
Trump won the election fair and square

Stay mad

>today is literally the last day to claim what year it is
holy shit

Because humanity is basically stupid and are happy to put their favorite TV game show host twitter celebrity in charge. Eventually a better species will overtake us, like every species. The first civilization of earth is primitive and simple-minded.

TIPS
I
P
S

>2015
>WOW JUST WOW ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
>Come on guys, you can't fight PROGRESS!
>You'll be left in the stone age if you don't accept trannies and muslims and check your white privilege.
>This is the future! This is how things must be!

>2016
>OMFG FUCK 2016 I FUCKING HATE THIS YEAR

Oh how things change.

It worked just fine.

Just look at all the triggered drumpftards ITT

>Americans pretend their presidential election reflect on all of humanity

This is how unbelievably racist and arrogant American liberals are on a subconscious level.

Making fun of a name is childish and has no point.

Except Trump never changed his name. He was born Trump.

Oliver was born Leibowitz. Not equivalent things, retard

The goal was to prevent Trump from becoming president, so nope, it didn't work at all. Calling everyone who is now laughing at your failures "triggered" isn't gonna change that.

CAN YOU FEEL HIM HERE? KEK IS WITH US A L W A Y S

you will see that he was the best choice in time user

To be fair, the shift seen in the American election is just one piece of the puzzle. White people all across the west are starting to wake up. It's not just Trump. There was Brexit, and the French National Front is more popular than ever, and what's been happening in Poland/Hungary/etc, and the italian referendum, etc.

In fact, the only liberal "success" this year has been Hofer losing to the cuck candidate in the austrian election.

>yet it triggers the fuck out of Drumpftards.
no not really. I haven't seen anyone triggered by it. I still am baffled they actually went with this as their main anti Trump thing for a while

>The Trump family is extremely respectable

it causes annoyance because of how not offensive it is

it's like when someone calls you a honkey expecting that you're going to react to it like a black person to nigger

Stewart's family didn't change their name, it was Jon, and only Jon, the one who did it. And that was because "The Daily Show with Jon Leibowitz" didn't sound with audiences.

the difference being trump's family changed his surname when moving to america like every other non-anglo person whilst jon stewart changed his name to appear less jewish

Self fulfilling prophecy is funny, but the media assassination against him did hurt him badly

Though Trump did it to himself half the time, if he focused 100% on bringing back jobs & fighting the establishment, he would have done better than Obama, but he had to rave on about Mexicans, Muslims & Women like a dickhead & give the Media the ammo

>Muslims
stop acting like talking about muslims is some horrible thing i guarantee most americans do not want more muslims coming in

Only if KEK wills it

It's because showbiz jews have a long history of changing their last names to go crypto.

Trump exposed the Jew and in their Jewish panic "Drumpf" was the best rebuttal they could think of. It didn't work because it was unfunny and stupid.

I honestly never understod this meme. Or at least why it was supposed to be funny.

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK BLORMF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What the fuck that thing is disfigured

What would credible look like? Someone like Ron Paul would never be allowed to get a nomination unless we disrupt the current party establishments (which Trump is doing).

Because when you open a newspaper or read the account of a 12 year old girl who was gang raped by muslims your shit government has chosen to mass import, you realize liberals are fucking cancer and don't tell jokes, but lies.

Bernie Sanders or Obama

DAE 2016 sucked lol? #Fuck2016 #FuckDrumpf #FuckWhitePeople

obama couldn't run anymore and bernie sanders got fucked out of the election by clinton and her friends. bernie never stood a chance and was just collecting cash.

Those are your choices for credible leaders? Interesting

Nice jokes, bud.

Naming Bernie only proves my point after the party rigged the primaries against him. The cheating was so blatant that the fallout brought down the DNC chair. Obama hit the term limit, but if they found version 2.0 of 2008 Obama and he somehow got the nomination again, then he probably would've won it all.

This post is one of the many, many reasons we shouldn't listen to whiny foreigners.

>Would you unironically wear a hat with BANE? plastered on it?

Aye.

OV COURSH

this is up there with sasuke

JUST