Egyptian and Indonesian women get their clitoris cut off when they're babies

>Egyptian and Indonesian women get their clitoris cut off when they're babies
this is sick

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coming to a berlin hospital near you

such a vibrant and enriching culture!

american males multilate their sons pee pee, would you believe that?

Peru, Mexico and Panama have some explaining to do

Horrendous, its usually idiotic Sheikhs and Imams who promote this nonsense

Gotta compete with her clit size somehow

I want an explanation too, never even heard of female genital mutilation until I came to Sup Forums

Around 1,000,000 American migrants with all of their country's rich diversity

sounds hawt
>tfw you will never be a egyptian or indonesian woman

Do you have muszies in your country?

Hmmm...makes sense

Are you actually in Sudan? Can you post a picture of your country? How do you feel about Chad?

Like 1000 indio converts in Chiapas
I doubt it's them tho

m8 its disgusting, especially from a medical vantage point

These barbarians demonize female sexuality to the extent they perform complete clit (and adjoining organ) removal, pharoanic circumcision

I'll definitely need to examine her before engagement

LIve in Khartoum, really can't be bothered to take a picture because I am paranoid about being located, Chad is okay with its countless coup attempts and French puppetry, closer to Darfurians racially

I'm missing half my penis, idc.

So I am guessing you lost 1 inch in the circumcision?

How did you get into chan and learn English? Were you born there?

Born in Saudia, educated in Northern Ireland, Arabic takes a back seat to English

I came here for the offensive humour in 2012, stayed for the Sup Forums

Missing your clitoris is more like if someone did not cut off your foreskin but the whole glans

Less.

Why move to Sudan? Are you on some sort of Saudi engineering program there?

I am Sudanese, we just find good jobs there and Saudis are generally stellar people

I am a doctor myself who take the British postgraduate exams (b4 no proper qualifications) to specialize in internal medicine

Girls don't get bullied on Sup Forums for having no clit tho.

Must be difficult moving from Ireland to Sudan to practice medicine, yea?

took* lol, a bad start

Studied medicine here unfortunately, the bane of my existence

>Omanis and Emaratis do it more than Yemenis

I thought here it was essentially never or maybe rare hmmm interesting

I'm actually shocked Oman does it as much as they do. I have a very high opinion of Oman in general. i would say it's my favorite ME country.

Are you planning on leaving then?

>not jordan
Jordan is literally the best Arab country

I honestly should but I am demoralized and self-loathing, I know I've made this shit-post a thousand times

maybe has something to do with Ibadism

nigga pls

I've lived in America, Australia, and the Philippines. I've been to about 20 countries on every continent: the poorest was Belize, the nicest was Japan. But in the end, all of Earth is a shitty spinning mudball, and it's what you make of it.

I'm also super depressed and I've given up hope of finding a country that 'clicks' with me. It doesn't matter if I live in Portland or Hokkaido. I bring my inequities with me.

>mfw clitoris still here
Feelsgood.jpeg

post pics

I guess happiness is what you bring to the community, that for some reason gives me fulfillment and hopefully it will for you (only advice I can give being an untraveled person)

micropenis doesn't equal a clit

For what purpose? They can't claim muh hygeine like muh dick cheese, right? Also who is to blame for vagcutting? Jews? Muslims?

Almost all sexual pleasure and orgasm potential in a woman is from the clitoris and the deeper organ that is embedded under the clitoris. FMG tends to remove at least the clit, but also the deeper organ of pleasure, and sometimes it goes as far as to sew it shut except for a small enough hole to allow fluids to escape. This is basically a freshness seal for proletariat whose value is little more than their sons and what they can get for their daughter's hand.

(the broader purpose is to just make sex less pleasurable so as to reduce promiscuity.)

Their own fault for getting born there

Not all womyn in here, existed in some of Celebes, Madura and small part of Sumatra.
it never exist or Very Rare in Java.
People in here feel confused about Data like that.
Thats why many Womyn in Java was so Degenerate..

If you have basically any immigration from the main countries where this happens, you probably have some form of FGM happening in secret. We recently busted a doctor in Minnesota who was doing it.

It's not really common at all here (so uncommon that that doctor was possibly the first one to be prosecuted under these laws), but yeah.

>It's not really common at all here (so uncommon that that doctor was possibly the first one to be prosecuted under these laws), but yeah.
We have fewer Muslim immigrants than Europe and ours are more middle class than the uneducated subhumans they get over there.

post kneecaps

>Introcision – A form of FGM/C that is practiced by the Pitta-Patta aborigines of Australia where the vaginal orifice is enlarged by tearing it downward with three fingers bound with an opossum string. The procedure is performed by an elderly man when the girl reaches puberty. In other districts, the perineum is split with a stone knife. Compulsory sexual intercourse with a number of young men usually follows the introcision. Mexico, Brazil, and Peru reportedly practice this form of FGM/C. In Peru, among a division of Pano Indians, an elderly woman uses a bamboo knife to cut around the hymen from the vaginal entrance and severs the hymen from the labia, at the same time exposing the clitoris. Medicinal herbs are applied, followed by the insertion of a phallic clay object into the vagina.

It's practiced by some Indian tribes and does not actually involve removal of the clitoris.

Why isnt usa 50%+ too? Nobody wants beef curtains.

>examine her before engagement
And what will you do if you found out she has been mutilated? You will throw her away as broken goods? That will certainly make her feel better about the whole deal.

lyl

Only because there are no clitless girls defending this barbaric practice here.

Im indonesain and this pic and their blog, yes a blig, is bullshit.

I'm guessing it's an online poll or they went around in some backward place asking a couple of women whether they still have a clit or not.

wtf west europe

theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia

>Yet far from scaling down, the problem of FGM in Indonesia has escalated sharply. The mass ceremonies in Bandung have grown bigger and more popular every year. This year, the gathering took place in February. Hundreds of girls were cut. The Assalaam foundation's website described it as "a celebration". Anti-FGM campaigners have proved ineffective against a rising tide of conservatism. Today, the issue is more that I can't not write about that day.

>Although Indonesia is not a country where FGM is widely reported, the practice is endemic. Two nationwide studies carried out by population researchers in 2003 and 2010 found that between 86 and 100% of households surveyed subjected their daughters to genital cutting, usually before the age of five. More than 90% of adults said they wanted the practice to continue.

those are labia minora

Okay that sounds evil, I'll offer reconstructive surgery as part of her severance package

It depends.

Some just cut clit whole, part of it, some cut some labia and some will butcher it all. Still as bad as male mutilation.

Why was this deleted?

>Yet far from scaling down, the problem of FGM in Indonesia has escalated sharply. The mass ceremonies in Bandung have grown bigger and more popular every year. This year, the gathering took place in February. Hundreds of girls were cut. The Assalaam foundation's website described it as "a celebration". Anti-FGM campaigners have proved ineffective against a rising tide of conservatism. Today, the issue is more that I can't not write about that day.

>Although Indonesia is not a country where FGM is widely reported, the practice is endemic. Two nationwide studies carried out by population researchers in 2003 and 2010 found that between 86 and 100% of households surveyed subjected their daughters to genital cutting, usually before the age of five. More than 90% of adults said they wanted the practice to continue.

My medical knowledge is almost 0 so forget me for being stupid, but how would you restore something as cutted clit?

And wouldnt it "at best" just look like the original deal? You cant simply restore nerve endings, can you?

>all of western europe is light green

If you ever cut off a piece of flesh, the body initiates an inflammatory response to contain the damage that ends in restoration if its made of regenerative cells (top skin layers/intestine), but if you take a lot, the natural response is scar tissue (fibrosis, deeper skin cuts are a good example because they've taken the upper dermis/dermal appendages with regenerative epidermal capacity)

Now back to the female genitalia, depending on classification, a lot of the highly sensitive irreplacable tissue is removed, leaving fibrotic tissue (scar) on top of a senstive nerve bundle/stump (clitoris remains)

Cut up the scar tissue, suspend the sensitive clitoral remains with the help of a sling, and bam you have a semi-functional sexual organ, fulfilling her psychosexual desires somewhat

As you may have garnered, this depends ALOT on the degree of mutilation

Wew. You will be good doctor. I would let you cure me and i would pay you for it.

Godspeed!

isn't it more difficult to restore a child mutilated organ in an adult?

Abos are sub human

Don't post stuff like this, people will hate you here

Also patient education = patient empowerment to make his/her own decisions, best way to compensate for lack of infrastructure

Stay healthy always

Yes, but remember, the nerve endings have a brilliant preservative: the body's cavity itself, you may have heard about how trauma patients have bony supplements (for skull fractures for instance, from the hip, or nasal bone) implanted within the body to preserve them

Also look up the penis and see how far it actually extends into the pelvis, now imagine the glans penis being the gender equivalent of the glans penis, hopefully more sophisticated procedures will emerge with genetic engineering and better stem cell therapy

>now imagine the glans penis being the gender equivalent of the glans penis
of the clitoris, there's a divergence point in fetal development with the activation of the SRY gene, on guess where, the Y chromosome.

A lot of academics and feminists believe men were a mutation, a divergence from the XX chromosome pattern

I thought they did it when they were like 10 or something

african IQ + islamic lunacy

what did your expect ?

grow back some clitoris, bitch

how are you going to teach our daughter to masturbate

>people will hate you here
The hate makes me stronger. And also pic related.

Luckily i am still somewhat young and never really needed doctor yet. Still i hold doctors in good regards even when they get the god complex and treat you as annoying meat for processing.

Are you drunk ivan?

thank you doc :)

They cutted my foreskin,what about that? This sick too.When it comes to religion all of the unethical actions,starting to be legal in our law system.Fuck this shit.

I would tell you to get yourself into politics, but turkey will be soon dictature, so just this
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

Tldr it is skin and with enough tugging it will grow and after ~1 year your head should be covered somewhat and reports say the sensitivity of head improves significantly.