Remember 3 chord dorks?

remember 3 chord dorks?

Whatever happened to Kevin?

Whatever happened to Moses for that matter?

Rereading 3 Chord Dorks, I can't help but feel this earnest feeling from it, even at its "nerdiest". It feels genuine, which is odd, because if I were to read just about any other webcomic that treats things that 3 Chord Dorks does, it'd just feel almost plastic.

check his last post, he just got tired of doing a webcomic. who can blame him, it's thankless work

he showed a lot of growth as it went on. i feel kind of bad for how much of a hard time Sup Forums gave him but in the end he grew as a person. you can tell he truly is a passionate music fan

I can't believe he made 544 of them. I kinda wanna know what he went on to do. Are you Kevin? Be honest.

i promise I'm not, some guy in another thread reminded me of him. but anyway me too I hope he is well

Kevin became transgender and goes by "Kay" now.
I'm not even kidding.

Link plz

wasn't that fake

Were we too hard on Kevin?

Nah, the dude showed lots of personal growth, it's legitimately just his creation out of pure love rather than something made to impress, and ultimately Sup Forums had a positive effect on the dude, which is... odd.

Pretty sure we were his biggest fans and motivation desu. One day he suddenly actually had traffic because of us.

tough love, at least we got him to make a comic about merzbow

One of the last ones he did was about Boris.

No.

please do not reply to my threads as i will not read your posts

I reply where I please, and we both know you read everything I write.

again, please refrain from posting in my threads. i will not read posts you make. if you want to have a discussion please remove your tripcode so you are not filtered.

Nope. Might as well filter me, could do with a few less retards shitting up my (You) counters.

I will not reply again.

We'll see ;)

looks like his twitter is gone but this is the screenshot from his twitter a while ago. he also tweeted a picture from a hospital where he said something along the lines of "make me into a qt girl".

so this...is the power of Sup Forums....

So what are some of best 3cd moments? I'd have to go with the Jolie rape story.