Passengers sucks

Jesus christ... I've never watched a shittier movie in my entire life. There are critics that shit on films to get you to watch them. I'm not playing games here. This movie is an atrocity.

I hate the ethos of some company controlling space colonization for monetary enslavement.

I would have thought that humans would have gotten rid of this incentive in the future.

You're wrong. This movie is an enjoyable flick and nothing more or less.

It's a solid 6/10 film.

>6/10 is something worth dishing money out and watching

Yes because I go to the cinema with my mates you unsocial cunt.

>I hate the ethos of some company controlling space colonization for monetary enslavement.

You hate the movie because it portrays a future in which corporations do x for money? Okay.

that...has nothing to do with it.

But okay, nice projection.

The movie looks like shit, a lot of others agree, if you enjoy it more power to you but I'm not going to waste money on something that looks like this and is even described as 6/10 by your defensive ass.

6/10 is still enjoyable, even more so with mates.

Oh, you like mates?

Right. Again, good on you for having a boner for this film.

It's totally okay if not everyone else has one.

What are you even debating at this point. You say the movie is shit because the corporations are funding colonising. LMAO

>I like sitting in silence in dark rooms with other men

Sounds ghey

I'm not that guy... I'm this guy

Uhh...you don't get to bring mates.

This movie is a popcorn movie

You seem to be expecting something else entirely. The movie is great on its terms

Not exactly breaking new ground with this opinion op just sayin

this script floated around screenwriting circles for years and people would lament that it hadn't been made yet, claiming it to be a masterpiece. funny how that turned out.

It was clearly meant to be an anti-Trump propaganda liberal SJW pro-rapefugees fest, but they were exposed and changed some minor things, so now it's less blatant.
They promote such travesties and got canceled successful and thoughtful tv comedy shows. World is fucked

>Anti-trump propaganda
>Stars a trump supporter
>2 extremely white actors

>It's fine if movies are bad bc friends

Shut the board down this guy gets it

>humanity
>getting rid of normal behavior
What is this, Equilibrium?

>Correction: 'would of'

Jurassic dreams are bristling at the seams.

Hey yeayh i'm the superbeast.

Genuinely Deirdre Barlow

>normal behavior

>providing a useless service or maintaining a worthless role for monetary gain

Okay have fun with that life.

It's too bad we haven't figured out another way of trading for goods so that every has more or less an equal amount of access to resources.

>The movie looks like shit
> I'm not going to waste money on something that looks like

sounds like you didn't actually see it, faggot

>

I saw it. It looks like shit, shit plot, shit all over. I would rather watch cap shit.

I was pleasently surprised by this movie. After seeing the trailers, I went in expecting it to be about two people that the ship wakes up to fix an issue, or there is an evil AI that's trying to do something.. bad.

It instead was a movie that made me question moral situations, right and wrong, ect. Jennifer Lawrence''s acting was breddy gud. Especially when she finds out the truth via the bartender.

I do think the ending was a miss. They should have included elements of tragedy. Maybe Pratt gets her drunk and then puts her in the med pod, ending with a final soliloquoy as she is woken up by the crew 88 years later.

7/10, made me and my wife talk about the themes the whole way home.

Morpheus inclusion was tits too

Most original sci fi in a while. Im glad that they dont just shit out more sequels and prequels and soft reboots and reboots.

I don't believe you. It was good and I think your post is (you) bait.

it definitely didn't deserve the 32% on RT. It was at least a 50% movie

It deserved a 10%

>Future
>Androids
>Humanity still uses money

Fucking blows my mind.

You went to see a chick flick with your mates?

Pratt is a conservative, but I didn't know he actually supported Trump

Do you talk with your friends during the movie or something? I don't see how the company you are in can matter for a movie like this.

Nothing wrong with seeing a 6/10 movie, value isn't intrinsic and its up to each moviegoer to decide on what is worth the price of admission.

Film was not good. Shallow entertainment. If your mind was blown by it you may be retarded.

Why did this get so many replies?

This film blew my mind

Summer lovin, had me a blaast