White people think they're allowed to walk on the streets

>White people think they're allowed to walk on the streets
LOL don't you dare be in the presence of black people you racists. We run your countries now and there's nothing you can do about it.

At least the mob of assailants is multicultural

whitebois are so pathetic. kek.

u scared white boi?

this lmao

yes diversity equals black people. Whites can't be diverse.

true. i've read africans have more genetic diversity than all the people living outside of the continent.

Is this America?

kys black loving anti-white

exactly, black culture is superior in every way because it makes black diverse. White culture and all european races means nothing. Whites can't be diverse because they racist.

>when_you_summon_bodyguards_with_the_GTA_trainer.webm

Niggers are pussies. I fought them irl and they run away.

umm obviously not sweaty :) whites can only be blonde and blue eyed no exceptions :P

Why don't they fight back???

Kiss yourself, handsome gentleman of Sudanese descent.

Would be racist.

that's cause wh*tes constantly kill each other lowering genetic diversity, while africans generally lived in isolation between tribes

if you just assault people for no reason you are literal subhuman, if you dont attempt to defend yourself you are subhuman too, i would gas all people in that video

They saw the camera rolling and are preparing a steamroller case against them

bamboozled again

Confusion as to why they are being attacked and growing up with dads that love them. Also, attacking black people in most countries will get you branded as racist and thrown in jail. Black people know this, that's why they randomly attack white people for fun.

>run your countries
From jail?

actually it's that black dialetcs are considered to be genetic diversity. Which only that anything black people do will always be better. Even different white races doesn't give diversity, forget about all their different cultures.

They're just kids and there's more of them.

are they in jail in that video? no, those whites will probably be going to jail for looking as those black people.

>Which only that anything black people do will always be better.
Nobody believes this you victimist mong, this is pathological levels of paranoia

>there's nothing you can do about it.

lol just wait

come here niggers, try your luck

And then "people" screech when a nigger gets shot.

i'll beat the shit out of you wh*Te dog

You're a fucking disappointment, fuck off.

Well, if these kids wont learn how to deal with their impulsions soon, they will end up in one (probably like their fathers they have never seen before).

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

You tell 'em Greece threaten them on a Sundanese lithography image board that'll leave them shaking.

They're good boys. They dindu nuffin.

So what's the story here?

Why are black people so thin and weak they attack 13 year olds

axaxaxax

so what? jail is like vacation for them. They own the jail and they know that all that liberal whites will cry for sending black people to jail. If they ever go to jail (probably won't happen), then theyll be released and do it all over again because they know they can attack whites a bunch of times before a cop decides that it might be time to send them on another vacation.

LA riots circa 1990. They pulled a random truck driver out of his truck and beat him to death(?). I'm not sure if he died, you can look it up.

You have no idea what real life is like

a transgender man stepped onto one of those niggers' Nike and got served

oh and he was targeted for being white

in other words, no law, watch out whitey.

He tried to commit Islamic trucking and those vigilant, brave citizens stepped up to him

I dont know about canada, but here even if you have diploma, you wont get any good job if you have report / been to jail.

That is like recipe for having shit life.
>but you are probably baiting

I think you're the one living in bubble.

Quit posting, retard.

found the nigger

But americans have guns. Why don't they just shoot niggers?

good job if you have report / been to jail.
they don't need jobs, they'll get welfare and make white people pay for it. It's win win for them no matter the circumstance.

These niggas all look like Oblivion characters.