Prove race is not a social construct

Prove race is not a social construct

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're right. race is a biological construct.

prove to us it is

Did you know that if you type 'money printers' a thousand times on reddit, that Hillary Clinton will explode and Obama will be assassinated?

Don't call my people a social construct...Its a good way to get a bullet to the brain

I'm gonna bite anyways because I'm bored as fuck right now.

>1 post by this ID thread

google "albino blacks"

Lands inhabited by low iq people = poor
Lands inhabited by intelligent people = rich or growing very fast

Some outliers due to oil, but that's it.

wtf ? we European now ?

Prove society is not a racial construct

It's also always good to spread information for other people to spread further.

it's kind of a social construct to some extent. For example are jews white? they look white, and yet a lot of whites think they are not white.

Well, I think most of you are actually Arab rapebabies. I'm not sure how many pure Berbers still live in North Africa.

berbers are just african arabs, dude

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace

wtf source of this graph?

There is a genetic basis for distinguishing Jews from non-Jew whites. It's just a more detailled distinction, just as you could say that whites are actually "Germanic" or "Celtic" or "Nordic" etc.

But that doesn't make it a social construct at all. All cars are "cars", a specific subset of cars are "jeeps", an even more specific subset of cars are "jeep cherokees".

The arbitrary part is the scale at which you look at race, but not the genetic basis for that scale. There is no social construct.

Skull shape alone is enough to prove it.

there are as many Arab here as there are French.
very Few Arab actually moved here.
it was more of a religious listenership than a full blown invasion/colonization.

Nope

Native peoples. And by that it means before European mass colonization.

that's not a berber, dude

all eurasians have some neanderthal admixture.

haplogroups

It is...we have a lot of them in France.
Our most popular one is Zidane. (the soccer player). He's berber/kabyle
Some Berbers look european...Others more ethnic..But some do.

>mountain Berber
>desert berber
you would look the same if you lived in the same harsh condition he does.

Your picture proves it.

C'est vrai n'empêche , je ne sais pas à quoi c'est du....Mais certains arabes ou Berbers peuvent passé pour des européens.
J'imagine que tout dépend de la région.
Y'a apparement meme certains marrocains qui sont comme ça..
Genre (voir photo)

(cette gamine était d'ailleurs confondu avec la petite fille anglaise maddy qui avait disparu à l'époque)

Volkmar Weiss is the Don.

Everything is a social construct then

just because something is 'socially constructed' doesn't mean that there is no 'truth' to it.

Language is socially constructed, but we all accept it as 'true' and not 'arbitrary'.

The scientific method is socially constructed, but that doesn't mean that the results of scientific experimentation are false or illusory.

It's the same with race. The 'knowledge' we have about race and racial difference is to an extent socially constructed, but it is ultimately grounded in some material reality i.e. difference in appearance, difference in physicality, difference in intellectual aptitudes

prove class isn't a social construct you fucking communist

14/88

je me suis longtemps panaché sur le sujet.
la différence la plus notable et la coupleur et la texture de la peau.
une grand majorité de nord-africans pourrait (physiquement) passer pour des Europe si i'l avait la peu plu fine et dépourvue de Eumélanine (pigment sombre).
autres facteur de moindre importance et la pilosité typiquement méditerranéenne.
un Grec ou un ritale est en générale plu poilu qu'un nordique.

ça c'est pour les caractéristique physique, je ne parle pas du reste.

Capoid looks like the fucking hollows from dark souls.