ITT : Unfunny sitcoms

ITT : Unfunny sitcoms

Pretty much all of them except for Frasier, Seinfield, and Curb You Enthusiasm.

>Seinfield, and Curb You Enthusiasm.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Seinfeld is quite a bad show.

Larry David is one of the unfunniest faggots.

You only watch it for MILF tits desu.

Doesn't she wear a push up bra?
Or were you talking about Ariel's?

Here's your dotted line, faggot

Every single woman in this show is an absolutely awful person

When the hell did Jay and Gloria get another kid?

just like in real life!

This week on Kevin Can Wait: Kevin James is fat!

Think it was like season 3 or something.

I would fuck all of them except the asian

Everybody Loves Raymond

The first season or so was dire, but fuck me if it isn't one of the best shows currently airing today

The current sitcom scene really is shit these days.

It and Brooklyn Nine-Nine is the only two currently airing comedic shows I watch.

And neither are that great.

>2017
> not having (You)s

Murican detected

literally every single one except Seinfeld

TBBT is the worst though. that show genuinely makes me angry.

Urghs, the jokes in modern family are so predictable they lose the fun before they even start.

I want to cuck Phil with Claire

People love to shit over the Big Bang Theory, but if you think about it Seinfeld is very similar to TBBT in a lot of ways.

>Laugh track
>Tall, quirky guy is the breakout character
>Balding manlet gets the hot women
>Bad writing
>Bad acting
>Unlikable characters
>Shitty theme song

I tried Brooklyn 99 for the first series and it just comes off as trying way too hard. Everyone is putting on their WACKIEST faces and getting into such ZANY HIJINKS that it's just distracting

Pretty dumb post, bruh.

>Bad writing
>Unlikable characters
>Shitty theme song

So you didn't watch Seinfeld?

This.

The Asian girl got qt.

Which Seinfeld main character was even remotely likable?

Jerry was a whiny fag.
Elaine was an annoying cunt who constantly bitched and moaned about the pettiest of things.
Kramer was 'le quirky randum dude' who was always mooching off of everyone.
George was a creepy asshole.

They were also very fun and human.

Fucking this. I really don't understand the hype around Seinfeld and Larry David in general. I strongly suspect each and everyone of (You) redditors pretends to love it because, though it's old, it's not completely awful (kind of like how fags go on and on about classical music and that whole "oldie but a goodie" maymay). Plus that entire Jew phrasing/mannerisms humor schtick gets real old real fast. Look at that pen episode for instance.
>"that's a great pen"
>"take the pen"
>"i don't want the pen"
>"you don't like my pen?"
>"i mean sure i'll take the pen"
>Larry Mosche Schlomo David is crowned king of based comedy geniuses
I can't believe he hasn't yet been called out as the giant hack he is. I have literally never thought "i couldn't have come up with that line/development" while watching either one of his jewy, mediocre shows. It's like all seinfeldfags want to pretend they "get it" whereas there is really nothing to get.
tl;dr: Seinfeld is literally BBT-tier crap, prove me wrong protip you can't

>Hates the big gang theory
>recommends IT crowd

>George was a creepy asshole.

George was a brilliant character. He is is Sisyphus in a purer form than most modern interpretations, which are largely derived from Camus's take on the myth.

The viewer can empathize with George, but the schadenfreude is too good to actually pity him. He is a window into all the shortcomings of man, although the show never passes judgement on humanity.

The amorality of the show is what makes it so great. It only got better in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Claire is best wife.

> kind of like how fags go on and on about classical music
kys pls

What's the deal with this post

I'd rather watch Friends. Seinfeld is shit.

It's true though. Some people will praise anything provided it's an orchestra playing it, just like you apparently think Seinfeld is genius because it started airing before you were born. If you had been around then, you would know it holds as much artistic merit/value as BBT and Superbowl do.
Pompous phrasing and memewords are no substitute for actually proving your point.