What books do you think should be mandatory reading in schools?

What books do you think should be mandatory reading in schools?

mein kampf

this

The bible

the bible

The god delusion

crippled america

Brave new word
and thiswith it the young people are redpilled

The problem is i needed to access a USA university library to read a german book

Animal Farm and 1984

All of irving kristols books

Art of the deal

lol

Any discrete mathematics text, with special attention paid to combinatorics, counting, and probability.
The amount of people who throw away perfectly good money on the lottery is fucking mind boggling. I know exactly one person who's won more money than he's spent on it.
The only time he "played" was when he found a scratchy with a $1 prize on the ground.

The Glorious Quran

>people unironically believe this

The book of Mormon

Fpbp

Also can I find a reliable version online that is not perverted by jewry

>Days of War, Nights of Love

And the discussion should be of all the ways it's wrong.

I agree with this not out of irony. Banning Mein Kampf and just talking about Hitler in a historical sense separates the person who's learning about Hitler from the actual man and his writings. If more kids in history classes read Mein Kampf while learning about WW2 and the lead up to it, more of them will understand the mind frame as to why he made certain decisions and had certain opinions about things.

whats wrong with making extremely popular books that have had a huge impact on the world part of the required reading?

In response to my own thread:

>Basic Economics (Thomas Sowell)
>1984 (George Orwell)
>Animal Farm (George Orwell)
>The Myth of Male Power (Warren Farrell)
>The Greatest Show on Earth (Richard Dawkins)
>The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand)
>anything by ron paul

Shakespeare's tragedies
The 48 laws of power
The Iliad and Odyssey
1984 / Brave New World

>whats wrong with making extremely popular books that have had a huge impact on the world part of the required reading?
I don't know, ameribro

yeah people should read that too. if we think some books are going to brain wash our kids then our kids are retarded anyways.

The world will essentially know, it always will. It takes time but in generations they will be laughing at how badly we was fooled.

Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

Reading books is for fags t᠎b᠎h f᠎am.

Too many for me to list.

Bible
On War
Art of War
Think and Grow Rich
48 Laws of Power
The Penguin History of the World
The Prince
The Pocket Oracle
The Histories
The English and their History
A History of the World in 100 Objects
The Kings of England
Shackleton's Way

And more but those are what I think would be good for a new "personal development" course, which teaches kids how to emulate great people, how important planning and strategy is, and that tells them about their country's history, culture and background

The Principles and Morals of Legislation
The Philosophy of Right
1984/Brave New World
Plato's Republic
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
The Well at the World's End
The Heart of Darkness
and uhh... throw in a couple Hemingway books just for fun.

I would be staunchly against adding this piece of shit to the curriculum

spotted the nigger

Literally What is your school's name
School of the Americas?

I think I have that piece of shit around here somewhere. Will post video of me lighting it on fire and pissing on it someday.

I don't understand

>The Histories
>The Prince
Definitely agree with these

Mein Kampf unironically taught me a lot. It was the first time I seriously understood the anti-democracy position.

Brave New World is probably the best dystopian novel.

Moby Dick is the greatest novel of the English language so it should be read too.

An anti-mechanist, academia-skeptic book like The Science Delusion so that kids don't grow up in a institutionalized religion.

Sorry if I implied that I would be for adding it. I was using it as an example for what shouldn't be added to the curriculum

You are literally the cancer that is killing the western world.

Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope'

Instead of just requiring books that I personally agree with, I would have students read important books from every relevant philosophy and ideology without emphasizing any over the others so that they would actually be well educated instead of brainwashed.

So, what would we have them do? Pick a "Free Market Capitalist" course or a "Communist" course?
Kids should just pick this shit up on their own. But they don't, so we should, as a concerned group of people, create works that they will pick up.

...Sup Forums needs to make a video game.

The stranger by camus