Do attractive black women exist irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/dna-test-may-reveal-youre-related-to-madiba-268615
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

i am one ;)

I see hotter women than this girl every time I leave my house, especially restaurants, hospitals and affluent neighbourhoods

Show me
Post black qt in Sudan

I like this girl's skill shape

africa is diverse, but some regions have complete uggos while others have a more normal, slender mix. nigerian girls i find attractive and have refined facial features like other groups.

some groups/places especially in america have really ugly girls though, combined with being fat.

yeah but to be fair nilotic types are more attractive usually.

I don't think she is a black.

This is true, we are obsessed with whiteness so this is the benchmark standard here, become a media personality and tv host in no time

no

lol, I am lighter and more caucasian than her and I am black, its a common theme among race-mongers here

The hottest woman in South Africa is called "Bonang". Google her.

>Bonang
She looks like a trap desu;;

No, they are 99% fake like koreans. This is the average black woman here.

I see attractive ones on social media. But i have never ever seen an attractive black women irl.

might be universal that a lot of cultures like women who are a shade lighter. i see nigerians with basically brown nut-colored skin alot too despite being 100% african.

they are all very upperclass though imo, ie rich oil-connected parents and so-on.

Listen to
He knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Very definitely. There was this q.t. at work for a few months, tall, smooth, feminine features, glasses, demure and giggly, feminine, but specifically black features (pronounced lips, dark, butt, some braid-thing with her hair.

The funny thing is that since moving to a more urban area, I regularly see both attractive black women, and more commonly hideous/fat black women, so I can kind of judge a bit better by a better sample size.

honestly i think it comes down to prognathism/flatness of the face in respect to africans.

there are some tribes and regions and people who have a facial profile which lends to have "pretty" or "handsome" features, but others have a very unattractive profile.

pic related is an attractive profile.

HNNNNG

They are ugly af.

i think these confirm my theory that african facial features though are diverse, are usually only considered attractive whenever they have the flattened profile that people are attracted to.

it looks more "child-like" and refined.

this is what i picture a nubian to look like desu

Doesn't even look the same.

probably

yes i see them all the time in dublin
if only i could speak to them..

Nope.

niggers are ugly subhumans, so no

Tha guy basically looks like an extremely dark arab though.

No n*ggers are not even human actually

To be fair, neither are Greeks or Slavs

>literal nigger slave descendant trying to shittalk creators of world

i cant even be bothered to insult you, its just ridiculous

Also how come some blacks seem to have Asian features like slanted eyes?

is there a race more curse than black ? ugly, stupid, no achievement, if there is a god he's racist desu

>literal wewuzzer trying to wewuz their way into relevancy

stop embarrassing yourself

she doesn't even look bad tho

And yet they were still intelligent enough to turn whites into second class citizens in their own countries no less. As a Hispanic it makes me just wonder how wh*tes are so easy to manipulate

its not we wuz if its true you literal nigger

Non-Germanic French holding back France

mongrel turk greeks and dumb boghopping slavniggers are in no way descendants of the noble elites who built civilization

get over it dumb eurangutan

>And yet they were still intelligent enough to turn whites into second class citizens in their own countries no less

wow such achievement, niggers breeding like rats and outpassing dying depressed white. So smart

t. uneducated nigger with inferiority complex

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952

open this link, find dictionary that explains scientific words for 85IQ baboons and read it.

Ancient Greek DNA is almost identical to the ones of modern Greeks.

>Wh*Tes so dumb they can't even reproduce at replacement race

SAD!

US police don't agree since they treat them like second class citizens

This just shows the prevalence of Greek ancestry in the west med and mainly southern france

it compares areas that ancient greeks settled with mdoern greeks

that's not the blacks' doing, but some other (((people's)))

>niggers breeding like rats and outpassing dying depressed white. So smart
How exactly did they managed to get into your country in the first place dipshit? Wh*tes aren't """depressed""" they're dumb as hell. What's the point in importing millions of people that you know are savage subhumans? Not only that but your people STILL continue to do import them. That's like pumping your perfectly functioning car full of cow shit and complaining when it doesn't work. At least america had decades of race mixing to remove the a good amount of nigs from nogs, but you guys are straight up importing nignogs. what's your excuse?

>inferiority complex
my gargantuan superior cock begs to differ

is male genitalia only thing that crosses your mind?

Nuh m8 iTs the Only tHing that xrosses ur behind

Big boyz 1
Helena 0

>that's not the blacks' doing, but some other (((people's)))
Yeah and they're called Europeans, they've been destroying themselves since Europes creation

Yes

Bring that pink boipucci over here cracka

i like you even tho you are nigger, we need more of people like you in africa

visit your uncle and brother in jail they will get you what you long for

It was sarcastic m8

T. Illegal immigrants spic in Usa

>"""""girls"""""ofeuropa
>we
99% chance it's a fat neckbeard faggot who spams pictures of naked white women standing around in a forest on Sup Forums

Not an argument ching ching wing-a-ding-ding

Gooks are smarter and richer than you sub human spic nigger lover

do attractive white women exist?

that's actually pretty accurate, except most of the time said white women are wearing really ugly "traditional" slav dresses that were clearly made for grandmothers.

dog yummy yummy for my rummy

>that filename
>upstanding
Don't you mean "supreme"?

Yes, I too wish I were making 25 cents an hour at a Taiwanese sweatshop importing goods to the same country with a race that race mixes with our own on the same rate that white women do blacks. But hey at least I still got muh yuge iq

>really ugly "traditional" slav dresses that were clearly made for grandmothers.
Of course an American would say that. Europeans like traditional clothing

>except most of the time said white women are wearing really ugly "traditional" slav dresses that were clearly made for grandmothers.

this triggers the shart

Google "Boity'

>tacky clothing
>light skin
6/10

I prefer the skin tone to be more like pic related

jews aren't European, esé

impregnation time

Then why do they cluster with Europeans in DNA tests? I'm not even trying to argue, just curious.

but she isn't dead

Fuck you! Our indigenous African people have lighter skin than other Africans.

Time has a way of mending things

>tradition
this angers and confuses the american

probably because you fucked them too much

that's the Ashkenazi jews only, some say they aren't even proper jews, just some converted Khazars, some say that's bs, anyway, there must have been some amount of intermingling between Europeans and Ashkenazi jews, that's why they look quite different from Sephardic jews who lived in Spain and the Islamic world

good taste

that's because South-African blacks are bantu rapebabies from khoi-san mothers

Rude!

Listen to me, you are still a good person, your personality hasn't developed into complete helplessness, pathological cynicism and self-hatred

Leave before you become like us

nice

Oh finally I find attractive black

it's true though, tell me who does this guy takes after more, Western Africans or khoi-san?

there's more

Looks like trap desu;;

>tfw you'll never ride a boat up to the end of the nile
>tfw you'll never then catch a train to shores of horn of Africa to enjoy the sun with qt ebony grills

Why does this part of the world have to be this shitty?

>korea in charge of having good taste in women

>tfw no one has posted this cutie yet

Nelson Mandela was Xhosa. Their DNA is majority Koisan. Their language is also closely related to Koisan languages with clicks.

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/dna-test-may-reveal-youre-related-to-madiba-268615

Go check the DNA test of an average guy in France or the UK and see how mixed they are from all over Europe. The same happened here.

How does it feels to fuck a black woman? Unironically I assume it's delicious desu.

Xhosa is a bantu language though, it just borrowed some clicking sounds from the natives.

I wish I knew. I've never met a black woman in my life