Did you get your AR-15 yet /pol?

Gun Shop Sells 30,000 AR-15s in Week Following Orlando Attack

It’s been a week since the terrorist attack on an Orlando nightclub that left 49 dead and 53 wounded. Since then, the sale of AR-15 rifles has soared in gun stores across the country, Fox Business reported.

Hunter’s Warehouse Owner Tom Engle told the FOX Business Network’s Stuart Varney Saturday that his online gun shop, which carries an inventory of 300,000 to 400,000 weapons, has sold 30,000 AR-15s since Sunday.

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/19/gun-shop-sells-30000-ar-15s-in-week-following-orlando-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE
cbs12.com/news/local/lgbt-community-buying-gun-following-orlando-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/obama-calls-for-renewal-of-assault-weapons-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Grpd6U7BVc
youtube.com/watch?v=qa8X9HQeOyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather buy a SCAR or something.

I tried but they are sold out in all of the gun shops around me.

People are afraid of AR-15s (which technically stands for assualt rifle-15s)

I think it was like the 15th revision of their design or somehting

I bet you think that they use clips.

ArmaLite Rifle 15

>that BUIS pushed all the way up on the rail

Disgusting.

>live unemployed in Texas
>thinking about opening a gun business

How much money would it take to get started?

Barack Obama is the best gun salesman we ever had.

Have a (you), retard.

Got an entry M&P Sport II. I'm more of a bolt action guy, but I figured why not before they get banned.

Getting your FFL will probably be the biggest hurdle.

I just bought a bump for mine
youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE

What's so special about that specific >platform (SCNR) anyway?

Is it just that everyone and their mother makes gear for it?

hickok45 here

I got mine about 2 months ago specifically for an event that would lead to a confiscation. Im glad I got it when I did. Pic related, Bushmaster XM15-ES2

It's not worth it unless you're going to deal heavily in used guns. The margins for new guns are horrible ~5-7% if your lucky.

shadow web sold double .. LULz at the best gun sellers

even on DW..that gun sold huge .. Hidden

>Bushmaster

Did you literally only have like $400 to your name? You made an awful decision

Mainly. Modular and everybody makes everything for it, even short stroke gas piston conversions.

That, and it is simple to assemble and DIY an 80% lower.

You can customize it in such a way that you become a Special forces black ops Ranger SEAL. No other weapons platform is better for fighting for Israel in proxy wars.

RESPECT YOU GUYS TODAY ! ..

I like my AR-10, which as you point out is the 10th revision. So even though it is older it is still my favorite.

armalite rifle dude

Have the prices skyrocketed yet again? I remember a friend getting scalped after newtown on a basic m&p 15 sport

As I recall he paid well over $2000

I would like to thank my sponsors, buds gun shop for sending me this fun rifle, and federal ammunition for all this fine ammo. Once again, thats bugsgunshop.com.

I already have enough ARs

no because I dont have a bajillion dollars coming out of my ears, dick, and asshole

ar-15 will be banned in less than a year

take it to the bank

Conservatives are so fucking stupid.

(you)

>$2500 memegun

I want one too the desu.
Already have an ar.

>can't legally own auto-shotty as a citizen not employed in a military position
>legally owning one puts you on the BAFTE list and they can come after you for no justifiable reason and win.

What's the point?

Why are guns so expensive anyway? Are the margins high or do they actually cost that much to produce?

No. I have an adequate sized penis.

Got 2 senpai, got a stripped lower i need to build. Looking to pick up another lower

Supply and demand.

No engineering or technical reason.

>buying AR's
>not buying 9mm, .45 caliber carbine rifles
>drum clips
>easy auto fire modification

Don't get me wrong, I have a bushmaster AR.

Fags are buying record number of guns

>In light of the Orlando nightclub massacre, thousands of people from the LGBT community all over the country are buying guns.

>They are also learning about self-defense and spreading the word about being alert.

>It's a segment of the population not normally associated with guns, but many in the community say "don't underestimate us."

cbs12.com/news/local/lgbt-community-buying-gun-following-orlando-massacre

Of course those retards will still vote Democrat

If I WERE to get one. What is the best value for the lowest price?

Yes and I keep it by my bed with my vest that has 5 more mags

Who /cz75/ here?

S&W M&P15, $500-600

I'm thinking $15,000 in insurance alone, at least.

>panic buying
>brand name
>materials (aluminum or polymer)
>panic buying
>new or used
>panic buying

Need to buy more lowers

>Are the margins high or do they actually cost that much to produce?
Depends on what gun and what its usage is. Long range/competition guns do take more man hours to make and custom guns take even more to make.

you won't be getting a good price these days

if you want one, get one

Alot. You'd need loads of inventory just to get started. There are much easier ways to make a buck most gun stores don't do well financially.

Fucking nice

Rifle sales aren't going to end any time soon either, especially when cuckservatives are supporting forms of gun control

i dunno, can you mount that one further back? it doesn't look like it.

anyway i never mount something to my rail so far back that i can't operate the charging handle while wearing heavy work gloves or winter gloves.

Build your own how you want it.

If you don't know shit about shit, a Ruger AR556, Colt 6920, or FN FN15 are good prebuilt options. If you're on a budget look into the M&P Sport II.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

He didn't even use an AR-15 though.

556 scar is absolutely a meme gun but Scar17 is best battle rifle

Mirin'.

You realize that just cause its a boss in vidya doesnt mean that translates to real life?

(((Kunt)))

I hate all 4 of those retarded cucks

Thats why Im voting Trump

Hes not one of the canidates (((they))) like George Soros at the very top want

Respect I DW .. this ..
x

Can you argue against his picture though?
Not that king nigger is any better but the other ones are right.

I already bought one before all of this.

Guns are good to spend money on at any time. They actually serve a purpose and hold some value.

>b-b-b-but

>do americans want gun control?
>sold out of ars from just mentioning gun control
don't think they want it

B8.

>hold some value
literally scrap metal

may as well confiscate it

>liberals ban ARs

No problem. I'll just pick up a LMG instead.

Obama says "militarized weapons don't belong on our streets"

Also

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/obama-calls-for-renewal-of-assault-weapons-ban/

Yup, Donald "Left of Hillary" Trump cares about guns. A fucking New Yorker that out Jews most politicians will want you to keep your guns. Why are you such a stupid faggot?

A little too late to be concerned about getting a good deal. Dealers are gonna rape you with mark up. If you see a nice ar-15 just buy it, your not gonna save any money now

You can take it, one 62 grain piece at a time :^)

buying guns is big redpill though.

NEET, so I'm saving up for a lower 80%

Found a polymer 80% with lower parts kit and stock kit for $150, possibly tax and S&H

The polymers I've seen are pretty decent, don't think I've heard of any of them malfunctioning, outside of someone fucking up the milling

Got mine just before the shooting luckily.

How do you plan on machining it into a usable lower receiver? Don't you need heavy industrial equipment to do that properly?

fuck i want this

>"here's what you need to know about the guns some are calling the gold standard for mass murder"
i wonder why we have all these killings says the media...

I have a family member that has fished and probably hunted for decades. He's retired but makes money on the side buying and selling guns online, about a dozen in a week last time he visited.

Of course he's in West Virginia and a life long Democrat.

They're retarded like that, voting for the other party if a politician does one thing they don't like.

80% you can finish with a drill and a dremel

If its polymer its even easier

Nah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHdV5slQps

I've shot a scar 17s in real life, can confirm it is boss

>"some are calling"

>The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face.
so he was using a wrong-handed rifle?

before we get talking lets get shootin'

that 2 litre looks pretty nice

What if Orlando was just a marketing stunt to sell more AR-15s?

>"gold standard"
what gave it away?

But he says concealed carry is a right to all Americans and doesn't support banning semi-automatic weapons or """"high-cap"""" magazines

I love my fully automatic machine gun Assault Rifle 15 with a 30 caliber baby killer magazine clip that shoots 500 rounds in half a second.

Okay then, guess we're just fucked, because if Trump supposedly wants to take our guns, Hillary DEFINITELY does. The solution is the same in any case: if someone comes to my property and demands my weapons, they're a thief. In my state, I'm perfectly justified in gunning them down. They can't have my guns but Ill give them all the ammo they want. :^)

Can second this as a Scar owner

Or save your money and buy a few different rifles and a shit load of ammo instead of a meme rifle.

What are other meme guns that are actually good? SG552? P90? G36?

It's polymer, just a plastic, just need a drill press and possibly a router. Not recommended, but you can use a basic hand drill and cut it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Grpd6U7BVc

This is pretty cool too, 80% pistol

youtube.com/watch?v=qa8X9HQeOyI

I fired one the first time I went shooting and it was pretty chill, aside from my hearing being a bit messed up for an hour after..

Mosin Nagant is the memest of meme guns but it's pretty good fun, and you're actually allowed to own one in most European countries.

lol no i didnt spend $1000 on a piece of metal i'll never use just to impress some people on an internet board that i will never meet

the fuckk outta here

Tavor, and I'm not a Jude I swear

Is owning guns just LARPing, if you never kill anybody with it?

USP

G19