Do you miss high school?

Do you miss high school?

yeah
life so much simpler then
i wasn't anything special, wasn't bullied or popular, I was just there
i wish I had gotten into music then

i dropped out freshman year so no

Nah. Homework sucked, and I'm finally in a job that doesn't follow me home.

no

Yes, life on ez mode

honestly?

No.

>bullied
>self-conscious
>no real friends
>filled with people I hated
>constant work that I didn't want to do
>teenage angst
no, I don't miss it at all
in fact why would I want to go back

you were supposed to answer w "for sure" you fckn contrarian

fuck no
>homework
>no friends
>nothing to do where i lived
probably the most miserable period of my life

i miss being 5 years old the most

Yeah I pretty much feel this way too.

No, but I miss college. I was a complete autist in high school but grew out of my shell the last two years of college but wish I could go back and become social earlier. I basically wasted the first two years there.

What a coincidence, I just put this one

yess
now I have to care about everything

In some ways yes, in some ways no

same. but oh well. no crying over spilt milk.

no but i wish i could go back and not make the serious of decisions that would lead to my adult life being a lot harder

I do cause I only learned my senior year to rape women.
Though I also miss it cause I went through about 25 pounds of weed from freshman to senior.
Only got in like 3- 4 girls tho

yea dude, rape is my shit

nope because on top of the stress I've retained as a NEET and which drove me to become one in the first place there was stress over the workload.

I think I liked it a lot more than I like college; even though I have more freedom because I live on my own, I miss messing around with my friends that I grew up with every day in high school. Those really were the best times of my life, looking back on it.

Hell no. I had no friends in HS and all my classes were tedious bullshit. Now that I'm in uni, I have a few decent friends and my classes are challenging but rewarding. Plus I prefer living by myself instead of having to live with my parents and have them hovering over me.

...fuck dude, i know this feel

heh, no

you couldn't pay me to go back to either high school or college. It was fine and all, but I am so past all that bullshit. I like the work I do now and I have a good life balance.

Sorta checkedm

(pic related)
A little bit of both. Mostly to the 'FUCK NO' side, but then again, college life for me so far isn't much better. I kinda miss high school drama, felt a lil more fun for some reason.

that being said, this album represents my freshman year, while the life of pablo represented the final months of my senior year. kinda symbolic to bookend my high school years with kanye.