Good looking asian is posted

>Good looking asian is posted
>white people "Nice plastic face what's the name of her/his surgeon ?????"
>good looking black is posted
>white people: "wow nice you cherry picked that one girl with white features, she's like a white girl painted black !"
>good looking indian/arab is posted
>white people "wow that brown dude is actually a descendant of the indo-aryans civilization, he's actually white, we share the same ancestors"

all of that is unironically true, 90% of black women that people post here are slave descendants rape mutts and plastic gooks

there are no good looking brown people

wh*Tes are literal subhumans idk why we even let them to live

this

Where can I find a girl who is plastic, cherry-picked, AND a descendant of the indo-aryans civilization?

Imagine being this white

i'd kill myself desu

>Good looking asian is posted
You mean people point out the plastic surgery when a Korean pop idol is posted?
I'm not even touching the other points. Gag!

Sup Forums is composed mostly of Americans (USA) and Western Europeans. I don't know what you expected.

less stupidity. I'll have to remove them all

Hollywood

are these bongistanis?

they're making funny faces on purpose and yes they look better than 99.99% of non white girls, and I'm just saying that because I like halle berry

>God looking ...

>this is what w*ite people believe

Glad the final solution to the Euchimpean question has finally been put into motion.

>retarded bougnoule posting shit
>white people "Go back to your 3rd worldshithole, mohamerde".

>jesus
>God

Why dont you just leave Christianity to those of us with souls, Haohmaru

I'm already living in a 3rd world shithole

chill out Zheng, asian girls are still miles above b*own girls too, by which I mean ethnically brown girls, a tanned white or asian girl can be cute too

haha oh wow

learn from your jungle fever croat friend

that picture reflects reality so accurately that it hurts.
it's literally the same here

So glad

>in actuality

>be a half balkan half asian hapa hungarian
>thinking your opinion matters
no

Go get your CAF check and stfu, ahmed.

forgot image

>i saved a picture from a fitness model to win my internet debate over the racial superioty of the white man

lol, justlol

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

The teacher in that picture is actually i prison for fucking those kids btw

White women will literally endure life sentences because they can not resist the bbc

Bebe Senegal > Bebe Mali desu, making good fetal gains

I will prove you wrong with this qt 3.14

>les beurettes à khel
lol

I am not black. Nor do I really care enough to make a thing out of this.

I'd just like to point out that Africa is fucking huge. And the different kinds of people there are many. As in many.
In certain regions of North Africa there are even blacks with naturally occurring blue eyes where it's about as common as among whites and what have you. And they've naturally got different facial features and whatnot too.
My point is basically just that Africa is one of the biggest regions of earth. And the people there are certainly not one single people. Most of the slaves that ended up being shipped to other parts of the world were though. But yeah.

>I am not black.
You're american, so you're obviously a shade of brown.

>when you've hit the point of pretending french women are beurettes to avoid the same of your dying race

disgusting

>pretending
They're brown. They're "french" not french.

>In certain regions of North Africa there are even blacks with naturally occurring blue eyes where it's about as common as among whites

>American education

>still pretending that madiyah and mady are names that would be given but a beurette
>maman : française

if denial helps you cope

still better than being a FUCKING BOGAN

>naturally occurring blue eyes
Yeah, it's called Waardenburg syndrom...

All I see is an ape attacking a little girl. How sad. Are you proud of posting this, ahmed ?

Look who's talking

We're not all arabs or niggers yet, Dequeshaun.

Keyword being "yet" Ahmed

It's clearly a little beurette

Pic related, again a beurette getting slapped by a black guy.

Thats not naturally occuring, its a form of oculocutaneous albinism caused by a mutation

I won't turn into a nigger, you know, it doesn't work that way. Meanwhile, you're one, Grapedrankisha.

Genetic diseases are a natural phenomenom.

Nah, not a beurette, otherwise she'd be fucking the monkey willingly instead of being assaulted.

fpbp

Nice post zhang

Why do white women crave the BBC? Is it because whitebois simply lack the proper equipment? Maybe they should invent a solution to the tiny wee wee problem with their 100 IQ brains.

Perhaps not you Fr*enchie but your grandchildren will when your daughter decides to go out with the dark looking fellow from down the street. But who am I kidding. That would imply you actually managed to trick a woman into giving you children.

>posts African

Nigger intellectuals, everyone

>yo baby be black, whitey
Ok, Watermelondrea.

>2017
>still being tiny dicked

Eusimian genetic superiority, everyone

You're right, wh*Tes have tiny dicks, i'd love to prove it but butthurt wh*Te mods ban me for posting my BBC folder :DDDDDDDDDd

Im 17cm but i would rather have less if i could chose, vagina is most sensitive at the entrance and clitoris, past 14-15 cm dick size becomes irrelevant, girth is more important, big penis makes man act on emotions rather than using brain, which is more similar to animal than to human

>Watermelondrea
Are you even trying Mohammed-Abdul Badryiahh?

>but i would rather have less if i could chose

Big dick doesnt increase chance of getting woman pregnant, neither it increases pleasure woman feels during sex, it is literally just for bragging to other males. In Greco-Roman world every statue was displayed with small to average sized penis

big dick were a sign of animality in the roman empire, that's why the statue have little dick. Blacks have only this you know, muh dick

message totally not wrote by a tiny dicked pigskin

Im Greek you a*ab subhuman, i am definition of what you shitskins dream to be everynight

>In Greco-Roman world every statue was displayed with small to average sized penis
Yes but we live in the modern world with technology and the freedom to choose our potential sexual partners and the cancer known as hookup culture runs rampant. Which means Steven-with-the-small-cock isn't going to fair any better than Chad-with-the-hung-cock when it comes down to a woman choosing

do you write your dick size in Tinder? Does girl ask you how big your dick is when you first meet her? Unless you have micro penis your dicksize doesnt matter

whatever makes you feel better, mister peanut penis

>this whole post
Yeah I think we're done here Steven

ITT: brown and white boys complaining about whos prettier

>no argument
>posting shitty reaction images

you are reason why everyone hates niggers