Why aren't you Slavic. Sup Forums ?

Why aren't you Slavic. Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

camh.ca/en/hospital/about_camh/newsroom/news_releases_media_advisories_and_backgrounders/current_year/Pages/The-global-toll-of-fetal-alcohol-syndrome.aspx
eupedia.com/forum/threads/32990-New-map-of-Yamna-admixture-(Eurogenes-Steppe-K10)
dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My paternal line is R1a-Z92, does that count

Because I'm russian.

becaue im Central European

Because I'm Germanic :)

cause i'm human

>Berlin

hmmmm

Because i'm white

I'm german and therefore a russian rape baby, so I am as slavic as it gets

Vodka my friends, cyka blyat!

Balto-Slavs are the whitest people on this planet.

Slavs can't be white

>mexi-chan
>human

t. Helmuth von Nowicki

I'm American. I don't know what I am

Because my mother didn't drink during the pregnancy

we wuz varangians nn shiet?

camh.ca/en/hospital/about_camh/newsroom/news_releases_media_advisories_and_backgrounders/current_year/Pages/The-global-toll-of-fetal-alcohol-syndrome.aspx

Then why is your country as high as Russia?

Scandinavian, maybe they can pinpoint it even further to Swedish soon.

Z92 is Eastern, not found in Scandinavia

>Scandi flag

Arab countries are lower

Shitty map, they never take population shifts into consideration.

Satakunta genocide when

Don't ever reply to me again, "Slav".

WE

We had a thread yesterday about how Danish people look.

They literally look like Slavs from Russia, very prominent mongoloid features. I have no reason to believe Swedes are much different.

I'm a honourary Slav.

I am well aware Danes and Norwegians are Slavs. Why do you think we kill them all the time?

>very prominent mongoloid features
you guys actually don't know how to detect mongoloid features.

>Poland calling anyone "potato face"

>making it so that there is a gradual shift from Poland East-to-West even though the Poles settled in West Poland were actually resettled there from the Eastern Parts of Poland which is dark on the map
confirmed shit map

The same goes for this map
It acts as if there is some kind of gradual genetic change from Germany to Poland even though the population transfer after WW2 means there is a drastic cut off at the borders, the Poles in West Poland are not the descendants or related to Germans since they came there from Eastern fucking Poland in what is now Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania

Potato face is common in countries with steppe admixture.

>another butthurt pole

>It acts as if there is some kind of gradual genetic change from Germany to Poland even though the population transfer after WW2 means there is a drastic cut off at the borders, the Poles in West Poland are not the descendants or related to Germans since they came there from Eastern fucking Poland in what is now Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania
Indeed. There is in fact a "cut-off" At least with haplomemes, see pic rel.
>butthurt
I'm polite.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that most steppe admixture in Europe comes from Yamnaya/other PIE populations who were overwhelmingly long/medium-faced and meso/dolichocephalic.

we wuz scythians

Pls explain

Who lives in eastern poland, who in western poland?

I am a Slav

eupedia.com/forum/threads/32990-New-map-of-Yamna-admixture-(Eurogenes-Steppe-K10)
dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html

>The Yamna population generally belongs to the European race. It was tall (175.5cm), dolichocephalic, with broad faces of medium height. Among them there were, however, more robust elements with high and wide faces of the proto-Europoid type, and also more gracile individuals with narrow and high faces, probably reflecting contacts with the East Mediterranean type

meme map related, although many polacks will disagree because it hurts their feelings

Hey Polack, you are a subhuman, deal with it.

slavic people don't have manners and are messy

I am

Stalin annexed Eastern Poland (what is now part of Lithuania/Belarus/Ukraine) to the Soviet Union.

Poland was compensated with German lands.

The Poles that lived in the Soviet lands were moved from there to the German lands after the Germans were expelled.

Corded Ware and Bell Beaker weren't broad-faced, though. And they're more relevant because genetically they're closer to modern European populations.

Because I'm Sarmatian.

Danes and most Norwegians are Celts, while Swedes are actual Germanics.

You are Greek

Pic related is exactly why I have come to belief that the land itself holds some kind of spirit. You removed Prussians, resettled their land with a shitload of pretty-much-East-Slavic peasants and yet after not even a century they act like Germans.

Compare it with the Balkans, the land is cursed, you can take any population, plant them there and before you know it they'll be at each others throats over a cubic meter of clay. It was like that 2000 years ago there, and it is today.

Yet somehow Yamna is associated with the steppe admixture in Europe.

because its 7 different nations on very small land, Poland is literally just Poles

Because I'm J2b, what does this mean? Am I Jew or Greek?

So eastern and western poles are basically the same or are there any significant differences?

Are there differences between North and South Germans?

greeks or kurd. They are same as you can see

Kurd is 3-4% lmao that's nothing. Even by my nations standard 10%+ is way too little. We are majority E-v13.

J2b and R1b are minorities here.

Wut
Its not hard to see the difference between a pole/ russian and a scandinavian
t. been to poland and met polish immigrants

Poland is potato face central, m8. Russians are long and narrow faced.

Yes, northern and southern germans have slightly different cultures and were historically struggling for dominance in germany. The climax of this conflict was the prusso-austrian war of 1866. The victory of prussia led to them being the new dominant force in germany and a unification without austria.

The stereotype of the humorless and militaristic german is a prussian stereotype, the one of the beer drinking, Lederhosen-wearing german from the mountains is about the german south.

The south is catholic and the north is protestant, which is also a major difference.

Yes, we all know you're straight from Goebbels/Himmler's propaganda. True nordic race.

Except, people posted in this thread look like typical Slavs/Central-Eastern Europeans.

Pic related are Scandinavians shitposting about being masterrace.

A few pictures doesnt mean shite, i cant see the difference between the dutch and us, but i can most of the time tell us and slavs apart. But what do i know, ive just seen a ton of poles in my pole-riddled city and been to poland

Yes, we're a different race man.
Don't let the bad square head polacks get you lmao.

Dude, I didn't say anything about Nordic bullshit, but pic rel is a stereotypical Polish look: round face, wide nose.

Pretty good looking bunch desu

And this is a stereotypical Russian look: long, narrow face and features. Again, nothing about Nordic masterrace or other Nazi idiocy. But these are just facts, you can't argue against reality.

When did i even say we're a different race? Jesus, stop getting so riled up over us not looking like you

Ah yes, the Sup Forums anthropologist strikes again.
Too bad the guy you've just posted is a Jew lmao.

They look surprisingly normal

That's not a typical Russian look. Cherrypick goes both ways.

>Randomly selected soccer players

The german guy would be black Tbh

She looks nothing like any russian girl I have ever seen

Because I'm Mongolic

Yes, it is. And it's not cherry picking, she is not even attractive, lol. Just very stereotypically russian. And Kaczinski is the polest Pole ever.

That's because he posted the most "nordic" type of a ruskie girl he could find and posted Kaczynski as a typical Pole, Kaczynski is a Jew.

Pic related, average Scandis. Once again, notice the Aryan Trondid-Saxonid characteristics. Clearly look a lot different than Central-Eastern Europeans.
How can a Jew be Polish?

You haven't seen a single russian girl in your entire life then. She is as Russian as it gets.

No, those are typical Russian girls.

>Nordic
>Dem juden are behind everything
Sorry, didn't realize I was conversing with a neo-nazi. Hf

>You haven't seen a single russian girl in your entire life then
We have plenty russian migrants in germany and I know a lot of russians personally

Nice bait though

You're cherrypicking hard as fuck and clearly taking a piss and expect me to be serious in return?

Slavs arent humans

At least post somik chan, kek. Btw, also very russian looking.

Because I'm Windish.

Poles have les Eastern European(Slavic) Admixture despite that they have the highest percentage of Slavic Y-DNA

Mac*amo never cease to amaze me

This is actual Germanic DNA !

This is shit

master race desu

I am your mother's bull

Am superior Celt.

Thanks god I'm finnomongoloid

>Santander

Slavs are useless except perhaps for some cheap whores.

>coming from Finland

Slovakia sure is a great country

it is

It is not. Slavic blood is weak.

>Finnish race doctors

t. slav

biggest european tribe,most land in europe controlled,every invader got assimilated into slavs

Slavs make me sick. Why are people pretending that they are white?

no, I simply acknowledge the reality of our situation

There's 1.3 billion Han Chinese. I guess that makes the Han the greatest tribe in the world.

unfortunately i am

What is this "reality"?