Why did this do so well?

Why did this do so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MjyGL0go60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redd*t

the only thing I liked was morena baccarin

I'm sad I'll never fuck her for a whole year

No idea, I didn't find it that funny. It couldn't decide whether it was an actual superhero film or a spoof on superhero films and the writers/director weren't clever enough to make it operate on multiple levels like Paul Verhoven can.

Edgy und ironic: das 2016 mix

good marketing

It mocked the ubiquitous superhero genre while also being apart of it

Ryan Reynolds finally embracing his B-list assholery.

For all the shit it is, I like it for being able to lure stupid parents to bring their kids to see it.

Decent story.
Good marketing.
Attracted normies.

7/10 at best.

i just love it everytime he calls on Fox's X-Men bullshit

This.

i think there is some catharsis in superhero movies finally poking fun at themselves

Trashy unapologetic r*ddit humor.

Gaze admiringly upon my sausage humor

>2016 was the WURST

ha ha ha ha

every mcu movie has poked fun at itself.

Yeah, but not all of them had cocaine and hookers.

Get out of here you little brat

Solid marketing and a nice break from every super hero movie having the world on the line with a big death beam.

or stan lee as a strip club DJ; best stan lee appearance ever

seriously though, i've been reading the comic since the circle chase and waiting forever for the movie to come out. friend and I went in with low expectations and they were blown out of the water. most fun even in crowded theater that serve beer.

Ryan Reynolds did a bangup job as the character, both in and out of the suit. But the writers are the real heroes here: youtube.com/watch?v=2MjyGL0go60

It was not capeshit.

Because it's labelled Disney and Marvel .
Plebs consider this automatically as a masterpiece .

>Deadpool
>Disney

It's not Disney though

It was a decent movie without a crazy budget, and done with a fun actor means it when he says he loves the character.

It's basically the type of movies hollywood should be making, instead of budget bloated movies witch checklists that makes them stale and just "more of the same".

Marvel is Disney subsidiary dipshits.

Disney doesn't let people make boring movies,which is why Rogue One got a reshoot.

>Marvel is Disney subsidiary dipshits.
So? Disney did not produce shit.

Yes. But I still enjoyed it a lot.

Deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin Ryan Reynolds's career.

Yes but Disney had a financial stake in the movie, which means that Disney's quality people had to sign off on it.

instead we get xmen movies with a director who hates xmen

Because its literally marvel movie but with even more "lol random quip/reference"

realized that comic books were supposed to be fun, and not sludgy edgelord garbage

What did they actually reshoot? I was expecting it to be censorship or something but that was a surprisingly violent movie.

>buzzwords
KYS

>lol random quip/reference
So, faithful to the character/source material then?

No they haven't

this actually

too many kids movies pretending to be Kubrick level movies

This was aimed at adults and actually fun

Are you literally 12? This had nothing to do with marvel studios or Disney. They do not hold movie rights to any of the characters used.

>a meme tv movie aesthetic
>This is a flick at best

>kubrick
>high level

It's the best capeshit since the first iron man

memes

Gina Carano, that's why Ryan Reynolds already confirmed Ronda Rousey for Deadpool 2.