I don't think any of us are ready for what's coming

Cern is coming, do you feel it?

We all know Obama is playing the part of Cyrus with his creation Isis. The world is doing the dance of shiva with you fools on the strings. They trick you with take shootings, and distraction stories to get you fighting everybody but the bildurburgs, the sabbateans, the elite, the top of the top.

When will you learn you are the rat in the trap, they're already bought enough time. Now all we can do is watch as it unfurled.

Remember question everything, and trust in God alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1JW_V6jOE
youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M
home.cern/about/experiments/cloud
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=yUc17Q5QGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

tell me user why the concern? What could come of this..?

You have me thinking of DOOM a portal from hell opening or something spooky?

Which god?

>trust in God

This thread is gonna be gud

question everything you guys
but not this jew forged text

No they will take an alien invasion using project bluebeam, and hidden tech.

The demons as I call them, will suppoably give the chosen power to the elite. They plan on setting up just like in Egypt, just like the Aztecs, just like the Nazis.

They all were trying to birth the beast from the pit getting ever worse. All they needed was CERN, and this meme magic nonsense, but you knew all that.

Alright who took OPs medication away from him
It was funny the first 5 times, but now its time to stop

Jesus Christ, the only true Lord and savior.

Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for November fifth.

Move along, if you don't understand basic particle physics, or geopolotics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1JW_V6jOE

Do the elite not worship the black cube of saturn?

My thoughts about the fake alien invasion is that they will kill the Soros type evil bastards, cure all diseases with tech that is secretly already available and this will be used as proof that they are benevolent.

We will all be euphoric since space ayyys = no God and the new age will start.

It will be the biggest ruse in history

Agreed. They all could just hide in the mountains they really don't have to die at all.

There is a huge push for the beast 666 agenda. We are really close now

Remember, remember!
The Twenty Third of June
The Brexit, treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Remainer's treason
Should ever be forgot!

>conspiracy theory

I'm so glad you guys truly understand.
t. Questioning my sanity

>Cern is coming, do you feel it?

el psy congroo....

You are going to be begging trump to build you a wall by the end of it.

Didn't CERN have some sort of ritual with Satanic symbolism and the EU leaders were at it awhile ago?

It was for the opening ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel

youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M

>Remember question everything, and trust in God alone.

Which God?

You fucking luddite drone. If you question everything, you must question yourself, and therefore you cannot trust your own self, not even your own self on a shelf with an elf.

God fucking damn it all. Get out of this fucking place, and stay in /x/.

All they'll do is let loose kek in final form

/x/ is paranormal

make a religion board and we will gladly fuck off

the white god you faggot

Why do you goons come here?

Oh wait the truth bombs.

cern is real, and very dangerous, and involves the world.

That ceremony is creepy as fuck. Why in the living fuck were the European leaders there? Wasn't the tunnel blessed by an "Atheist" priest as well. Fucking occultists

>your own self on a shelf with an elf
deep

Particle accelerators are not creating wormholes to hell.
There are other experiments going on in this world that could kill us. CERN isn't one of them.

If anything is creating a portal it would be NASA's research into EM drives and warp drives deep in the Earth's crust using city-wide plates of neodymium magnets to warp nanometers of spacetime.

I'm on your side dummy

to gloat out in the open about their loyalties to Lucifer

But why all this satanic rituals and all that in There's something really odd going on

You're an idiot, unless you're pretending to be retarded.

Google just started openly using their search engine algorithms as a means to collect several forms of data from all clients using said search engine, to fuel their several R&D departments regarding machine intelligence, machine learning, responsive ad software (ads that cater to your browsing history), facial recognition software, geolocation, "security", and more...

Yet here you are, sperging about "CERN". You deserve everything bad that happens to you.

It's part of their cultural heritage. It's some swiss folklore, they love devilry shit there. Look at krampus and all that spooky shit.

I worship Chernobog alongside Belobog and Dazbog

practice self-doubt daily, watch the serpent eat its tail

Highlighted wrong post sorry buddy.

Even if that was true, they are the whole apparatus of the chemtrailing too.

home.cern/about/experiments/cloud

>The Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets (CLOUD) experiment uses a special cloud chamber to study the possible link between galactic cosmic rays and cloud formation. Based at the Proton Synchrotron (PS) at CERN, this is the first time a high-energy physics accelerator has been used to study atmospheric and climate science. The results should contribute much to our fundamental understanding of aerosols and clouds, and their affect on climate.

They aren't called mountain jews for nothing

You think I don't understand all That?
That's kindergarten compared to CERN

Go back to Sup Forums and grow up a little.

They worship the black cube of Saturn. The ogdoad, or 8 deities of Egypt. They want to bring back the golden age with their mutated dnas, and rfid connection to the grid.

it happens. no worries

But why the fuck was the Europeans there? Why was it blessed by an "Atheist" Priest? Why did the clock hand stop on 9/11 every time? Why the Satanic imagery?

That happened not less than a week ago, so I expect you not to understand that with all the mystifying you've been doing in this thread.

Seriously, you deserve what you're reaping.

Good God, let's like some next level Bohemian Grove shit.

Is the geoengineering connected to CERN's work at all?

Because Swiss people are memers. Look at their army knives.

Ah I just read the greentext about CLOUD. Very interesting.

Every CAPTCHA feeds it, every faceberg post it learns

This is common knowledge in my book

We are the mother teaching the baby (AI) language and helping it make sense of the world.

But CERN is the key to the new age, AI is just the hobby of godless men

>I write Steins;Gate fanfic
The thread

>project bluebeam
What is "The Beast" capable of? What can it do to the human populace?

You act like I don't get on drudge report, Sup Forums, or watch news everyday.

I wish you were a leaf and not a burger.

Yeah I think they're trying to change the frequency of our world to merge the spiritual with the physical.

HAVE Have you every ever seen the double slit experiment video?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Why can't everybody just open their eyes like ours brother.

I believe you senpai.

Because technology is perceived as our savior and not as our doom

I can't blame them really, it's a great trick and most people are gullible

I admire your drive. But the problem is you're not closer to solving anything. However, you are certainly right something is coming.

I seriously hope you try to find more about this particular subject, this topic is lack luster and almost completely devoid of useful information. Maybe, I will contribute myself If I have time.

I'm an occultist, and not to toot my own horn was able to figure out some of what is going on in just four years. Which this goes deep, deeper than anything we could ever know.

In all likelihood they're aware of me and you. Infact it's kind of exhilarating I wonder what they think of me. Probably just another ant to be squashed even that, is thrilling on some way. But, you know what I am talking about, especially if you're familiar with the "Masters" as they like to be called.

What is "The Beast" capable of? What can it do to the human populace?

Also, why is there no evidence whatsoever of the existence of ghosts or spirits?

You're right, that is part of their plan, the two dimensions use to be one. Both the physical and the astral plane, it's been in their plan to merge the two for some time.

Not really the elite's however the entity who has taken up residence there, it's his plan. The astral plane, is literally a realm of conscious thought.

But it's the same trick.

Here have eternal life through ai, and downloading your brain to a chip. They're basically eating the Apple in Eden. I guess through all the disration media. Do you guys get it as bad over there?

You get it, even though Captchas are old news. Yet you're too quick to judge just how efficient having a self-organizing system that can mimic the best of your virtues, and only some of it's own vices, can be.

Just Google something.

That's not my assumption. The first thing I accused you of, is focusing on "CERN", as if that were the only thing one would need to worry about, were they to worry about anything.

Whatever you believe "CERN" to be doing, is insignificant to the many things being done right in front of you. You haven't made mention of them yet, and I'm being purposely vague now because you're making claims to things I have yet to see you "outline". If you let those things slide (and I'm not even talking about "the Elite"), you won't even be able to post here with the same kind of
tact anymore. You will (probably) become proxy-shadow-banned by scripts.

You don't just "watch news". You read it. You find it, you sit with it, you digest it, and you make your own judgements, before comparing them to the judgements of others (instead of stopping at making your own judgements, lacking true integrity).

Nothing good comes of this thread.

He is influential, where is he, God is not. Evil is just as infinite as Good, but they have two different functions or aspects. One is fewer yet stronger, the other more abundant but weaker.

Where one loses a foothold the other gains. They are like two vast oceans of spiritual energy, claiming different areas of space. A fag that permeates reality in all it's facets.

Biggs I've been doing it all for a couple years remember the shemetah. Don't get me started on work.

Imagine all phones t.vs screens showing some alien God telling you to worship it. That would throw anybody into shock.

You can never say exactly the plan, you say you're going to flank the left, then they put more reinforcements in the walls. They can anticipate anything they have the master AI watching everything.

They now down to Baal, they are just as guilty.

Fix'd

Ops lol

A fog that permeates reality in all it's facets.

Project bluebeam concerns advanced holograpics and directed imaging and sound

The voice of God or the sounds of the trumpets will be faked and false salvation will be sold to the masses. A false prophet will usher in the new age but it will all be a ruse made possible by technology that even fedoras cant comprehend.

The matrix like.. Haven't really thought of it that way, thanks for that insight. And the saturation of globalist culture and such is just as high as in America. We have more resistance to it due to our own roots and culture i think.

>Every CAPTCHA feeds it, every faceberg post it learns

The captcha things are just testing to see if you are a human. It already knows the right answers, you're not teaching it anything. If you put the wrong answers in you get an incorrect captcha response. If anything, its teaching you something. Like what a waterfall looks like in low res. Or that blobby looking gooey things are food in some places in the world.

Why is there no evidence whatsoever of the existence of ghosts or spirits?

They bow down to the "World Teacher" or the "Ancient of Days", he has been around for a very long time now. He is vastly more intelligent than them, it's almost no wonder they would be ensnared by him.

Still they are traitors, however they did so thinking they were doing the right thing. But they've been badly deceived.

So what's the plan? Sit around and share spooky videos about it?

Happening when?

Well, it's somewhat both. The database does already have the correct answers- but it's more efficient to get agents that can actually discern between a yellow banana and a yellow truck to correct any anomalous sets of data, isn't it?

Yes you are talking about the super computer connected to CERN.

It's all over movies, and shows. Just put on the glasses

They live...

There is (Not a whole lot mind you. It's considered fringe, so it's generally hard to prove let alone, taken seriously), they are hard to detect and mostly avoid direct contact.

an happening in cern would be much appreciated family. Earth is getting boring without wars and with such huge lifespans.

I want to spread awareness, that's my only goal. I'm but one man. I want everyone to educate themselves, and all become Paul revere. When CERN gets brought up, everything makes since, it gives a motive to all the bullshit going on. This really is the bottom of the rabbit hole. I would be posting all my info but I'm on my phone, and without access to internet on my laptop.

>Remember question everything, and trust in God alone.
This makes no sense.

It only knows two of the nine pictures and the third one YOU choose is how it learns.

It's all about pattern recognition. The thing the human brain excels in and is built to do is a thing a program can only mimic.

That is until AI becomes sentient

Not a super computer so much as an inter-dimensional entity. That has the ability to interact with our medium of technology, basically a focuser of his will, at times anyways. The Elite are absolutely enraptured by him, he must be quite the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

youtube.com/watch?v=yUc17Q5QGVY

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

They are on another plane of existence, where they should be.

switzerland has always been pretty pagan. they were the center of romanized germanics during the roman empire, and after it collapsed, they remained more staunchly pagan than anywhere else. every city has its own pagan rituals.

as creepy as this is, I don't think it's part of a globalist plot (for once.)

>I would be posting all my info but
>I'm on my phone
What's your favorite app?

Wouldn't we be engulfed in ghosts or spirits/demons/angels just by the sheer number of people that die and have died in history?

Also explain why do they avoid contact.

And what do they do in that plane of existence all day? What do they spend their time on?

I have no idea. Perhaps there is no time where they are. Maybe they are doomed and are sentenced to an eternity of nothingness without form.

>con
>cern
TRIGGERED!

Post a trigger warning next time!

Let me guess, the Hadron Collider is the anti-christ?

>Jesus Christ, the only true Lord and savior.

AMEN!

This I can agree to but I'm not convinced about Cern being Satan.

Well I hope he knows there is a clean shaven set of balls right here for him to suck.

wrong

its foretold on the dollar

islamic warlord ayy lmao space niggers inbound

Predictive programming? pls no. Not that rabbit hole

New shitty droid, no apps yet.

All my notes, and pictures gone for now.

Thanks to whoever did that. I can never unsee the 13 stars and the 33 degree symbolism. It wasn't better to be ignorant of the fact this nation is lucifarian but it sure felt better to believe it wasnt.

I just don't get why they'd put all this symbolism and shit in things if they want to be so secretive about it. Every one knows about the Illuminati/Jews/Elites/Reptiles/Aliens/Patriarchy whatever you want to call it because if the symbols.

I think it's all a farce to get us to think there's something going on, when really something else entirely is happening, and it's happening without any notice while people are distracted. It's only apparent because that's what they want you to believe.

something highly islamic is about to happen to this planet

get ready to die a horrible death

It already birthed the antichrist about 50 years ago.

Not even CM?

What is he? A human? Where is he? What does it do?

It's a time machine

They also replaced the 9/11 memorial with a black cube.

God doesn't exist, prove me wrong

pay attention

it is a woman, her name is Hillary.

It has been a death cult from its inception and their link to satanism should be obvious. I'm well aware of that.

I have no fear for those moon worshipers.