bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26855040
youtube.com/watch?v=X0NHHiQNKBQ
youtu.be/-p1NRLFso6Q?t=1m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chucky ar la

Kill All Taigs.

Based Ulster tbqh

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26855040
NORTHERN IRISH PROTESTANTS HAVE WORSE SCHOOL RESULTS THAN EVERY OTHER ETHNIC GROUP IN THE UK APART FROM GYPSIES

IMAGINE LITERALLY BEING JUST A CUT ABOVE GYPSIES

Always

Yea, but they love jews, and some of the people with scottish settler ancestry believe they are actually a lost tribe of Israel, and jews.

loyalists are cucked. no-one in the rest of the uk cares about n. ireland at all

>2016
>Still hating on your fellow whites over minor genetic differences and/or minor differences in kike-on-stick bullshit

Beyond pathetic.Literally slavshit tier.

Ulster needs to be fucking flooded with mudslimes and niggers. The Ukraine too. They need to dump a few million rapefugees in your country. It is the only thing that will wake you people up.

There is literally nothing wrong with Zionists and Jews

I will remind you that Israel was one of the only nations outside of Portugal and South Africa to have the balls to support Rhodesia.

All lost in the wind thanks to the labour party and Communism

youtube.com/watch?v=X0NHHiQNKBQ

Fucking kikeslave cucks.

R.O.I. has been enriched in recent years and they seemingly mostly want more. The Irish gene may be a cuck gene Im afraid.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Zionists and Jews

Yea except the whole white genocide and pushing cultural marxism on us to destroy our society, and culture.

You dont belong here.

He's part of nu-Sup Forums. How quick these cucks forget.

rhodesia was was just cecil rhodes personal playground. only 7% of the population was white, unlike south africa where whites were a sizable demographic. i dont get the rhodesia nostalgia, let the nigs have it

The queens a tranny

muh gun ban!

top tier flag designs TBQH

>Yea except the whole white genocide and pushing cultural marxism on us to destroy our society, and culture
>Israel supporting white genocide
>When they supported Rhodesia and South Africa
>South Africa
>A state with Apartheid for 40+ years

Why are Nazi's so retarded

Not all Ulster is in the north. When you inbred fucks come driving south of the border you always lose to us in the paddies day brawls.

REMOVE ORANGE

Because Rhodesia was on its way to becoming one of the best countries in Africa had the UK not fucked everything up with majority rule before independence.

Quis Separabit.

Mid Ulster, Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF) - Lead the way!

It was the greatest betrayal in British colonial politics

Also short shorts

>let the nigs have it

They never deserved in the first place, the way they behaved

When are we going to remove catholic
>tfw my grandmother calls anyone who's Irish "the Fenians"

youtu.be/-p1NRLFso6Q?t=1m47s

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL