Can we have a nice Avatar: The Last Airbender thread...

Can we have a nice Avatar: The Last Airbender thread? In the middle of a rewatch and just cried like a bitch because of Tales from Ba Sing Se.

Korra fags please stay away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcf7Bn6dmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, I used to love this show.
Might have to rewatch it myself next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcf7Bn6dmY

>tfw didn't love mom as much as me

I hadn't rewatched in like 8 years but it's actually even better than I remember it.

Fuckijg kek

At least Korra had good animation.

It's a shame Bryke broke up, because they're really good in what they specialized in.

I've masturbated to the thought of Aang fucking Katara more than I care to admit.

Just the thought of him slipping off her robes and slowly inserting his large cock into her virgin pink pussy is enough to get me going.

Go on

>At least Korra had good animation.

The only good thing, even with that I honestly preffer The Last Airbender animation.

I always thought this was probably nostalgia. I watched the entire thing with my girlfriend last year. She fucking loved it and she'd never even seen the show before since she didn't have cable growing up. She also loathed Korra.

I'm almost to season 3 but so far it's a cartoon masterpiece

I'd really like to see some of the old sequences redone the new way

>Mfw the absurd amount of intertextuality in this show

It truly is the Ulysses of cartoons

>some 15 yr old kid using after effects
Gross

My whole problem with Korra is that feels like Star Wars Prequels: Visually overdone with small amount of story and character development.

No memorables episodes beside Wan, the first Avatar. A whole show about him would be awesome.

>wan episodes
>good

>Just the thought of him slipping off her robes and slowly inserting his large cock into her virgin pink pussy is enough to get me going.

Sorry, but Ang cock should be small since he is small and a kid. Also Katara´s pussy sure is not pink, but brown (as her)

This. Some of the worst shit I've seen. Wan was a more unlikeable character than korra

We can all agree that Caska and Katara are the two most delicious browns of all time right?

Fans of this show belong on Reddito.
This show doesn't belong in Sup Forums
It doesn't belong in Sup Forums
It certainly doesn't belong in Sup Forums
Fans of this garbage should post it on MLP or get out of I here.

I'm still angry that the creators are not going to make a new season (or show, call it whatever you like) to finish the 4 avatars cycle.

That's too bad you can't enjoy western anime kino. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a gay ass nigga bitch

It would be shit if they wrote it, so maybe it's for the best.

Nice