What scares soyboys more? Metal or prog?

What scares soyboys more? Metal or prog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prog metal

soyboys listen to prog and metal and stop when they turn 18.
But then again, that's the age when just about anyone should stop listening to that garbage.

the most soy person i know listens to metal
idk what the fuck "prog" even is

My man you’re not a tough guy for listening to either of those

You’re just a social outcast

soyboiz like everything that's the problem with them

>Soy?
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Jazz, actually. It scares them because they pretend to like it but don't actually understand or know anything about it, and they fear the day some jazzfag calls them out on their bs

*wipes cheeto dust off keyboard*
>"What scares soyboys more? Metal or prog?"

these are two of the most soy genres
top 40 scares soyboys

Every time I decide to hit up Sup Forums again it has reached a whole new level of shittiness. I remember when this was genuinely the best board on Sup Forums. Yes, that was a while ago now, but my fucking god how the mighty have fallen. It's honestly sad.

how newfag can you get

Is this how metalfags are gonna try to reclaim their baby genre?

What the fuck is this gay soy meme

It's making fun of vegaterians

>idk what the fuck "prog" even is
imagine a really wanky mediocre rock song that extends over 17 minutes

Soy can contribute to estrogen levels, vegan diets involves a lot of soy based food for protein. So Soyboys are the new way to insult skinny guys.

>idk what the fuck "prog" even is
Guitar solos about hobbits basically

That reads like something a little bitch would say. You're on the internet, anonymously, using an obscure type of bean's health drawbacks to try to bring other people down. You're a complete fucking retard. There's no way you have friends in real life.

Found the soy bean farmer

TRAP

bravo

The soyboy is most scared by hip hop, especially any hip hop that talks about having fun, partying, fucking etc. Metal and prog are probably the most soy genres, followed by anime/video game soundtracks, and shitty mathrock like CHON

ITT: soyhop b&s on full damage control

Metal, because of more extreme genres like death, doom, black, etc

>The soyboy is most scared by hip hop
No, he loves hip hop and uses the word "lit" when he wants to call something cool

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

btfo