STUPID KIKE DIES

tmz.com/2016/06/19/star-trek-anton-yelchin-dead/

Great news guys, some stupid curly-haired little faggot kike died today.

His name was Anton Yelchin and he was a shitty actor. No doubt he only made it in Hollywood due to being a stinkin' Jew. I remember seeing Terminator Salvation in theaters and being shocked that they casted such a dweeby-looking fuck to play Kyle Reese, who was a badass in the first Terminator movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Yelchin

He died because he got squished by his own car. Hahahaha.

cool

Thats nice dude, can you be edgy somewhere else?

Cool story edge lord.

No more Chekhov for muh Star Trek. Nerds on suicide watch.

Is Sup Forums filled with kikes today?

I thought we hated Jews on here.

(((Anton Yelchin)))

>played in band called Hammer Heads
>jew

Fuck this guy.

Yelchin for a squelchin'

this is bait made by shills

hillary made this thread

never before had pol relished the death of a jew like this

op is literally an outsider

Nothing has changed, those two are faggot invaders from reddit

Damn he was the same age as me. Makes me think about how little I've done with my life and also how quick it could be over. Seems he parked on an incline and the car rolled and squished him? Oh well.

I won't mourn the death of a sworn racial enemy but it seems a bit callous to celebrate his death.

we generally don't

op is too new to know that

>They went to his San Fernando Valley home at around 1 AM and found him pinned between his car and a brick mailbox pillar, which was attached to a security gate.
>Law enforcement tells us the engine was running when his body was discovered, and the car was in neutral. The driveway was on a fairly steep incline. It's unclear why he got out of the car.
Goddamn, that's some Final Destination shit right there.

Kek claims another victim.

>its a "newfag desperately trying to fit in by being as edgy as possible" thread

>the bottom right part of the picture

New? I've been coming to Sup Forums for close to five years.

Hating Jews is perhaps the biggest part of board culture on here. You retards don't know shit.

just die posting this here

lil fingers son dies so what .. :(

>Hating Jews is perhaps the biggest part of board culture on here. You retards don't know shit.
You must of taken some time off from here. This has already been posted today and their has been an influx of poster from Israel, people are starting to see Jews at least eastern ones (Isrealis) in a better light.

You might want to try the stormfront message board.

>those digits
>tfw Sup Forums summoned an Ancient Egyptian chaos god to smite those who insult Trump

How weak was he to not push a car in neutral off himself (with the hulk power of adrenaline to boot)

This is so psychotically hateful and crazy.

Kek is powerful as FUCK and does not waste time.
I love him!

>Hating Jews is perhaps the biggest part of board culture on here.

yeah, but being this level of try hard edgy reeks of newfagishness.

>ITT: Reddit tier Polacks who claim to hate Jews get all butthurt when one famous one actually dies

What the fuck did he ever do to anyone? 13 year old new fag.

HOLY SHIT THE NUMBERS MASON

newfag detected

He was my favorite part of the Star Trek reboot, that sucks. But running yourself over with a foreign car? He had to have been a leftist.

1 post by this ID

Shit I thought it was a "tumblerina transparently trying to discredit Sup Forums - The Imageboard of Peace" episode.

KEK has claimed another victim

Eastern jews (Israelis) aren't as hated anymore. People now just think of them as nationalistic since they really are just doing things for the best intrest of their country. However we still hate western jews with a burning passion that has grown bigger since we focus specifically in them now

Seems like a lot of celebrities die by car. Are these cars becoming self aware? Are they tired of being used and abused by rich celebs, spilling their drinks on the carpet and coke in the dashboard vents?

Why aren't we banning all cars for murdering the richest best and brightest of our race?

Heil Hitler , Heil Hitler!

Praise Kek for He is walking amongst us And sends forth reminders of his previous gift.

Praise KEK

They still sold tech to China. And strangely never get attacked by ISIS,or Al Queda
Kikes are Kikes, take the pill.

>Killed by a Jeep Grand Cherokee and its faulty electronic shifter.

I got the recall letter for that a few weeks ago from Chrysler. If you put the shifter into park it doesn't always set it into park since the thing is just a toggle switch that resets to neutral. My car has the same issue and I can't believe people don't verify their vehicle is in park before they exit it.

SACRIFICES FOR LORD KEK

Just a reminder he was the pedowood guy everyone thought was Reese from Malcom in the Middle.

He got murdered for whistle blowing.

Who will doubt the existence of kek after this?

you fags reek of summer, go back to Sup Forums

the reddit user said he wasnt famous anymore, this guy has a star trek movie coming out next month , a movie that was predicted to flop hard , directed by justin lin who coincidentally directed the last fast and furious ...............

>Laughing at the death of some stupid Jew actor
>Told to go back to Sup Forums

What's going on here? Was Sup Forums invaded by Zionist shills or something?

>His name was Anton Yelchin and he was a shitty actor. No doubt he only made it in Hollywood due to being a stinkin' Jew.

You sound like a tumblr user trying to blend in to Sup Forums and failing.

>HELLO FELLOW Sup Forums PEOPLE! ITS FUN HOW MUCH WE ALL HATE WOMEN AND JEWS AND NONWHITES HAHAHAHAH

Fuck off, he's not overly Jewish like Seth rogen or Lena Dunham

>mass reply
>calling others summer

You can always spot the redditor cancer by his need to click as many people to respond to as possible.

>not overly Jewish
you made that up just now, didn't you

ALL Jews are scum.

Yelchin was an only child and he never had kids. Imagine how devastated his parents must be. Ahahahaha. No grandkids for them, ever!

What the fuckkkkkkkkk

Played a better Kyle Reece than that doofus, Jai Courtney.

RIP IN PIECIES SHLOMO

You ever link to TMZ again and i'll punch your head in you filthy pig

nerds didnt like the new trek anyway

I know it's being pushed in the news because "muh geek culture I'M SAD BECAUSE I'M SUCH A NERD!" shilling but the guy wasn't that bad. No need to make a jew thread over it.

>Terminator Genisys

Nigga that was a full blown summer 'popcorn movie'. I don't even count it as canon.

oh shit isn't that the teenage faggot who died in Alpha dog? lel what are the odds, that movie actually kinda fucked my shit up when i was younger