Tfw no indie alt art gf to listen to pixies and sonic youth with together

>tfw no indie alt art gf to listen to pixies and sonic youth with together

I'll never find true love

You sound like a total pipsqueak

There are plenty of them out there, and in general they might not necessarily be the person you want to spend all your time with. Music taste shouldn't really even be on the top 10 list, it doesn't say or mean much about a person's personality except maybe be a small indicator that you might share some aesthetic or taste sensibilities which is rarely going to be an indicator that the relationship will work well or be fulfilling.

Those types are usually pieces of shit and insufferable to be around. Dont

>tfw no big titty goth gf

>tfw no gf

please explain....

Nooooooo. Find yourself a Christian woman.

lol sucks 2 be u

so you find a qt who likes Sonic Youth, then what? After ten minutes of conversation about them and the ability to listen to daydream nation in the car together, where to from there?

she fucks me and i lose my virginity

mission accomplished

>be me
>lonely beta who stays in his room all day
>new semester of school starts, go to class
>prof pairs up all the students for assignments
>get paired up with a qt
>she's really energetic and talkative
>act all shy and quiet around her but she keeps making efforts to engage in conversation
>she brings up music
>herewego.jpg
>assume she only listens to top 40 trash
>say "i mostly listen to classic prog"
>she says "really? i'm a big fan of king crimson. larks' tongues in aspic is one of my favourite records."
>holyshit.png
>start talking about more prog bands
>she actually knows a lot of underground classics that i'm not aware of
>we exchange recommendations and talk for hours about what we listen to
>weeks go by and our friendship grows stronger
>we start hanging out and doing things not music related
>first time i've had such a deep connection with a girl
>one day finally get the courage to invite her over to my apartment
>say "hey, uh, would you like to come over to my place? i thought i'd show you my CD collection."
>wait for her answer, expect to be told off
>she smiles and actually says yes
>we go over to my place, i'm a total bundle of nerves
>we get in and i quickly go about introducing her to my roommate john
>we go to my room and spend the night listening to music and going through my CDs
>mfw i managed to actually cultivate a meaningful relationship with a girl

That was all years ago. She ended up getting married to John and now they have a few kids. Beautiful couple.

Eat her vagina

this isn't real

>tfw gf likes Pixies, Pavement, Modest Mouse, Pedro The Lion and early Lookout Records bands
u jelly? I just came in her vag hours ago

art gf's will ruin your life if you pick the wrong one

Dude doesn’t reading Sup Forums while having a girlfriend feel great? Really makes you appreciate having sex on the reg :)
Congrats homie

Do prostitutes count?

this. i got accused of rape

I WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mine got married a month after I was ready to marry her

no you didn't

>Dude doesn’t reading Sup Forums while having a girlfriend feel great?
Eh, she makes fun of me for going on this board and shitposting. I should probably stop
u sound jelly

No because she can’t kiss your balls while giving you a look that conveys her sincere and lasting love for you as a person
Sorry singlefags!

>tfw ex was into bowie, joy division, and neil young
>tfw she hates me now
>tfw her friends all hate me now
>tfw most of my uni now thinks I was abusive (I wasn't)
>tfw she's left and is in a mental hospital
>tfw i have no more friends here

Kissing my balls is so last year.

>"Oh man, I want a girl who's like, on my level artistically, who's creative and intelligent-"
>"Oh, I want a girl who, we can talk for hours and hours and we like the same cool niche video artists and we watch Netflix all the time-"
>"I want a girl who I can riff with back-and-forth sitcom style-"

Fuck all of that. Get you an ugly hoe who will cook and clean for you.

IF YA WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

not everybody wants to force antiquated gender roles in the relationships like you do

>sam hyde poster
kys

>force antiquated gender roles

I can hear your simpering low-test lisp.

hi Steve, thanks for the wife!

My girlfriend has awful taste in music (she listens to Brand New and Coheed and stuff like that) but we still get along and love eachother.
It’s dumb to pick a girl for her music taste

They're crazy and you'll end up miserable. I speak from experience.

but music is the only thing I know how to talk about

That’s why you have Sup Forums

Get a personality faggot.

Besides here’s something a lot of people dont realize: you can still talk about music with your non-taste-sharing gf! You can talk about what parts of shitty 2000s emo specificallly turns you off and she can try to tell you the fucking life stories of the singers and how they wrote each song to get back at which person and when it inevitably bores you you can just be like “haha suck my dick” and she actually will it’s insane man you guys should think about getting a girlfriend

These guys are both right. Boring girls are legit way better.

> "true love"

That sounds terrible and like she would 100% cheat on you.

good, well crafted post

he just stole it from the other thread

sonic youth is shit tho, they have like 3 ok songs

i joined my university's radio station as an engineering tech and met one of the girls who was a DJ, Korean chick. she was pretty cool and we got along well, we talked about music a lot but she ended up being a lesbian (or at least that's what she told me)

This would be more believable if you set it in high school

If you want a girlfriend you just have to go out and do as much stuff and meet as many people as possible, eventually you'll click with someone. For me I'm really cute and charismatic so I can get virtually any girl but even you betas can find someone if you keep at it.

lesbians aren't real

>tfw no 90s social outcast gf to listen to pre-Countdown megadeth with

Not often I can get to saw this on this board but objectively incorrect

My gf who i first bonded with over a shared appreciation of Foetus, Brainiac, and Vsnares with just dumped me because she said I couldn't give her enough attention with my current depression
Music taste isn't everything, user

>had a gf almost exactly like this
>minus xcom and duke 3d
>she was entirely fucking crazy
>incapable of performing basic tasks, like cleaning up after herself, cooking basic meals or even feeding herself
>freaked out over the smallest issues and was inconsolable, would frequently scream over nothing
>emotional to high hell and back
>generally irritating
Seriously, you don't want this. Get a girl thats boring as shit and you can understand/grasp litterally everything about them in five minutes. Bonus if they're not a slob.

>dumped me because she said I couldn't give her enough attention
Dodged one hell of a bullet there user. Keep tabs on her and I can almost promise she's going to do something monumentally retarded.

She almost immediately started dating a guy who dropped out of high school with the hopes of becoming a pro Halo playet, now he's a supervisor at a gas station
They're "totally happy" together and are considering eloping
I do consider myself lucky, Christ did I dodge a bullet

stop crushing my dreams user

thots are everywhere m8 get good

I always dated plebs because I liked the feeling of having a superior taste in music, and then eventually married one. Sometimes it hurts when she turns down the volume on my music in the car :^(

Be on the watchout bros. If a girl is in to you then she will tell you whatever you want to hear, but then once they lock it down then their true opinions come out

There are literally hundreds of these sluts on tinder, user.

Listening to confusion is sex together

Don't go after them they will only hurt you

Get a bf

Hahaha I went to a afro jazz show last night with my gf, you loser

>that feel when no girlfriend

easy on the soy....

>She ended up getting married to John
nah man, funny tho

I can easily identify your posts because:
1) they're some honestly retarded shit, and
2) they have reddit spacing.

Fuck off.

Yeah no this is a terrible idea

That being said, find a nice girl with generic taste and just redpill her on what you're into. women dont actually understand music and 80% of girls just listen to whatever their boyfriend does

so theres that

> feel like I;ll never find a good Sup Forumsicfu
> meet a bunch of poser/dumbass girls in my area
> Meet beautiful girl through a fanpage of our favorite band
> find out she listen to a lot of old Sup Forumscore and awesome happy music I've never heard
> talk all day erry day for months
> stay up all night joking, laughing, getting to know each other
> lately shes getting a little distance
Sup Forums its fucking over isnt it?? The end is coming and its going to really fuck my shit up
music for this feel?

>internet girlfriend

y tho

shes definitely fucking someone irl

What I would suggest you is to improve with your life right now

You must be so los with your life at a very beta fag stage at this moment for having such a shit taste in gf.

As other anons said, art hoes are one of the worst kind that only submessive beta fags with low self confidence cry over.

tfw no goofy new wave fan gf to listen to Devo and The Cars with

Nope, shes a neet and is usually always home especially the weekends where we usually stay up talking. Why? Because shes fucking perfect and if she lets me ill go visit her and woo her

you need to get out more

She got a real bf

Get over it

Good. The Pixies suck donkey kong dick

I do

Can somebody explain to me why art hoes/indie thots/liberal arts kids always have a huge disdain for "dadrock" (and their parents) in general but then for some reason like select dadrock bands of that era like bowie, the clash, talking heads, etc.? Those artists all get played on classic rock stations and were quite popular back in the day among even the less discerning rock fans.

I swear you posted this in like two other threads

I swiped right on over 1,500 girls on tinder and ZERO matched with me

what fucking gives??

>tfw musically knowledgeable bf I can talk about music with
why aren't you gay yet, Sup Forums?

You suck donkey dick user

I see you are a man of culture.

This reminded me of being in middle school

This. And also you should be of legal age to be on this board OP

>I just came in her vag
no one with a stable relationship says that, especially not on the internet. Go to sleep.