Alright,which one of you fuckers did this?

He's a local TD ( like MP)

Probably a drunk Sup Forumslack and his mates, havin some giggles.

Fucking shithead

>his face

>"Hey, Bill, could you come out to my place this afternoon and take a few pictures of me?"
>"Sure thing John, what for?"
>"I need everyone to see how amazing of a person I am, I even wrote a whole paragraph about me! Care to read it before you get here?"
>"Sure! Wow that sounds nice! You'll be sure to get at least 1,000 likes and shares!"

When are the IRA going to remove kebab?

>Implying it's not just a bunch of lil shits who did this for a giggle m8

Have we forgotten kids do this shit all the time with no point other than they can?

Someone ship a can of spray paint in his hand in the first picture and redistribute it saying "have you seen this neo nazi vandal?"

He's Sinn Fein. They collaborated with Hitler. What a fucking retard. Fascism and racism are his raison d'ĂȘtre

Shoop*

>racism has no place in Ireland

he probably did it himself for the facebook likes and the sjw points.

They love kebab

Fuck it I'll do it, save that first pic of him and upload it so I can make it look like he's the vandal

False Flag

I follow the rule that if you don't have concrete evidence of who perpetuated a "hate" crime then they themselves did it for brownie points

I'm sick and tired of all these lies Sup Forums

someone with a burner FB account post the
>Hey Rabbi! What'cha Doing???
A. Wyatt Mann comic in the comments section

DO IT FOR THE LULZ!!!!

Don't forget that the most powerful force for change is NOT from, well thought out and strategized political posts (like this tool did)... but the DISMANTLING OF SUCH
>serious business

by making people LAUGH and then look around hoping no one saw what they were laughing at!!!

DO IT FAGGOTS!!!

Pretty sure they dont, but its part of some tactical plan to wait until they start really fucking up society and public support turns against them, using outrage against muslims to finish off the brits aftewards.

The public are cucked and thoroughly propagandized with cultural marxist horseshit at the moment, and have been told that because they fled to Canada and the US when England removed all the food that werent potatoes to starve them to death, that they need to accept the scum of the earth now.

Please tell me that's not true

John "Sinn Fein ,niggers in pain" Brady

gaddafi funded and armed IRA, but gaddafi just wanted to fuck with the brits

Whatcha doin' Rabbi?

Is that a can of spray paint in is hand in the first photo?

Can somebody translate into toothbrush for me?

I feel horrible for you guys. You are literally on the brink of losing your national identity. We're getting close, but not as close as you are.

That's my kitchen, but I don't own a dog. WTF?

Vivian is a whore.

>Implying the fact that the Jews Did it

Who did your plasterboard Lobachevsky?

A whore'll sleep with anybody who pays her, but you can't buy love

What's the bet that he did it himself for attention?

>Graffiti a couple of outdated edgelord memes and get your friend to snap some pictures of you cleaning it.
These numales will do fucking anything for attention.

>I follow the rule that if you don't have concrete evidence of who perpetuated a "hate" crime then they themselves did it for brownie points

We should make this a Law like pic related

>he didn't just paint it on himself

good one m8, avin a good giggle here

i always get the impression he did that himself

It's just banter.

He did it, took pics for likes and good feels then removed it

man in pic did it.

he needs to work on his art.

not all spray paint is the same anons
you have to get the right kind for the surface your paining on or it will come off easily.
bonus points for a clearcoat afterwords.

bingo

>which one of you did this
The guy who made the post.

Fucking Catholics fuck off ree

He's given massive publicity to the 1488 meme now.
Expect loads of Irish youngsters googling 1488 , getting red pulled and ending up listening to Fash The Nation and Daily Shoah.

to be fair it probably isnt easy tagging in a hood, and I am sure he was trying to not get any on his white shirt. Spray paint can be a pain to get out of clothing.