Would you ever agree to appear on Dating Naked?

Would you ever agree to appear on Dating Naked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afrMXvqfABA
youtube.com/watch?v=QVlLsMIZ-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is up with her stomach

Nigglets are born in litters.

Like all women, she is made up of millions of insects pretending to be a human.

Looks like roid belly

They wouldn't have enough pixels for me :^)

she has no fucking waist

roid gut

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How come this show will get near Adonis bodied men but the women will all be average to meh, and then talk that the guys aren't good enough

Because hot girls know they can get better for getting naked
They don't need some shitty reality show

>Adonis bodied men

I've never seen Adonis depicted with breasts.

All women are hypergamous whores

theres something similar in the UK called Naked Attraction and they always have a scene where the white woman admires a nigger cock

This, only women who do this show can't get anyone outside of this shit reality show

Thanks Jews

No, I don't date sluts.

what a weird head that black guy has

I watched a few episodes of that. There was an episode where one of the guys was a professional model with a flaccid penis the size of a Red Bull can and the chick still turned him down.

is there an uncensored version?

yes

ffs post it smarty pants

I'm an IRL nudist, so I would.

Eh. The women seem crappy though. The men do too.

yes

is there a kids version of this show?

Apparently this show has 3 seasons.
How did it even get past the first season?
tv truly has become the ultimate joke

The white guy has really nice nipples, what a shame that he wasn't born a woman.

are you sick in the head lad

>girl has a fucking 32 pack
How can men even compete?

tell us about being a nudist

>it's the jews fault that white women act on their natural impulses when confronted with a BBC

butthurt white dicklets baka

GOLEM GET YE GONE

what's the matter? a lot of these reality shows has a version with kids

GOLEM GET YE GONE

probably because he wasn't black

What do you want to know?

any cute kids at your nudist camp?

What happens if you have a non-sexual casual boner?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

This. Girls love BBC.

Actually he was black.

is the chick a crossfitter? Wtf

prove it

Ever accidentally brush your dick against some vag

Just wait for it to go down. If possible try to sit down, and if you do have something to cover up, use it. People will understand, it happens. Context tends to be obvious.

Uh.

damn right we do

Never accidentally. ;) I prefer dudes, though.

The german version has one

Do you only get dressed to go to public stores?

Reminds me of that scene in the original Matrix when Neo gets that mechanical insect inserted in his bellybutton

Good. All white girls should taste the BBC.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Yes. Can't lie, these days it's almost solidly private/at home, although I enjoy attending events and going to the beach when possible. But even that is rarer these days. :\ Too busy with other things in life.

If I had the money I'd live in a nudist resort but alas.

Is it considered rude to stare at anything other than each other's eyes? Do you only wear shoes because the ground hurts? How easy are nudist chicks? How easy is it to become a nudist?

I cant wait for Trump to make miscegenation illegal and punishable by public execution

It'll happen right after he locks up Hilary.

>How easy is it to become a nudist?
You have to take a test and get a licsense

1) Pretty much, but ask yourself: if you were staring at women's bodies randomly no matter what the setting, wouldn't that be obviously rude and creepy to all involved? Same deal.

Also you get used to it all VERY quickly regardless.

2) Varies. A lot of the time it's use-common-sense. I prefer not to when possible but there were times when I wore shoes, especially in hot days when the surface is burning.

3) No easier/harder than under normal circumstances.

4) Very easy. Take off your clothes now, you can see. =p

LITTLE

I meant like, you move to a colony or go to a resort then do you pay a fee or prove you aren't a sex offender? Shit like that.

So he was right about you being little.

And builds a wall
And drains the swamp
And repeals obamacare

>if you were staring at women's bodies randomly no matter what the setting, wouldn't that be obviously rude and creepy to all involved? Same deal.

Not really. You can play it off as admiring clothes or looking at something behind her. It's only creepy if you're staring hard and don't come back to the eyes occasionally. Nudity for some would probably take that excuse away.

>see commercial for dating naked
>white woman and black man
>OF_COURSE.jpeg

There are plenty of places you can visit, there might be fees but lots of places have fees anyway. The last nude beach I visited was Gunnison but that's because there was a general park fee. Resorts will have fees but you know, maintenance.

Women's-only groups exist and youth groups exist for introductory/comfort reasons for some members, usually newer. But again, use common sense on these matters.

I was curious because if I'm at home I'm naked unless I have company over. I would totally be a nudist colony member if I could. I'm right there with you.

That woman is more of a fridge than our friend Mortez.

A lot of my friends know and it varies, it's extremely casual. But I just started telling people and it worked out. It's obvious who would be comfortable and who wouldn't be.

Thanks for sharing, you're alright. I'll probably look into that stuff more in the coming year.

not only does she look like a fridge, but a fridge that someone threw down the stairs too

I wonder what Manuel would think of her

Have fun, I'm glad to see you're interested in it. I can't deny I'm amused by Sup Forums posters looking into it, though.

Where can I find an uncensored version of this show?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

This site is fun to visit, but I'm not an ugly basement dweller and I have other interests. Sometimes I just like to shitpost about old movies and celebrities.

what did he mean by this?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>mfw I'm that small flaccid
>mfw it then grows to a huge, rock hard 5 inch monster

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>this is what Trump chumps actually believe

>using obviously Indian dicks to combat the BBC meme

So what happens? Nig has a bigger dick and white boi got cucked?

can someone confirm this?

Actually, turned out the black guy was an Civil Engineer and the white guy a barista at Starbucks so she went for the financial stability.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>5 inch monster

This entire show....
Makes Survivor look like a documentary. Yeah man...so let's get ice cream with my cock and your pussy exposed and we'll just get to casually know each other...anyone who believes this...I have properties in Florida I'd like you to invest in. Three monthly payments for 166 years at a low rate!

Golem, GET YE GONE!

u cant, i think that was in the terms of making the show. at least ive not been able to find any.

Still Sup Forums kino though and there's this one Italian looking womanlet who has a hilarious meltdown. i recommend it.

here.
this grill
youtube.com/watch?v=afrMXvqfABA

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

youtube.com/watch?v=QVlLsMIZ-Jw

Do all episodes have black guys getting all of the attention like this?

its on youtube last i checked you can see for yourself