Heres my top flicks of 2016

Heres my top flicks of 2016
Post your lists.

Is neon demon actually good? It has shit reviews. Can somebody sell that movie to me please.

I can't stop laughing
Not a fucking chance am I going to give you my list so you watch them with your underdeveloped eyes

No

Lol
it's not for everybody. If you don't enjoy the film you might get something out of the visuals. If you like films from Refn then give it a look.

You are such a fucking pleb.

Show me your list if I'm such a pleb.

Also can somebody sell me on nocturnal animals. Shit list btw

Manchester By the Sea #1
The Handmaiden #2
Swiss Army Man #3
Arrival #4
The Witch #5
Hell or High Water #6
American Honey #7
The Nice Guys #8
Moonlight #9

Really don't care about anything else I saw. I have no way of seeing foreign films from the current year. I liked White God, Victoria, and The Lobster but those were 2015.

Hardcore Henry
Deadpool

If you like metafiction then give it a look.

oh and The wailling.

idr more

Hardcore Henry is great

Nocturnal animals, Neon Demon, The WItch, Hardcore Henry and BvS i guess

didnt get to see that much this year

Haven't seen the witch, American honey or moonlight but otherwise this is a better list than op's

Hardcore Henry and Shin Godzilla top the list, easily.

Other than that I liked 10 Cloverfield Lane, The Green Room, Rogue One, and Neon Demon

Manchester by the sea
Bvs
Arrival
La La Land
Nocturnal animals
The Witch

Was not able to see moonlight. Jackie, silence, lion, a monster calls haven't came out near me yet but I'd like to see them.

Honorable mention for birth of a nation. Wasn't as bad as this board would lead you to believe, but wasn't great.

Batman versus Superman
Edge of Seventeen
Nocturnal Animals
Moonlight
Manchester by the Sea

Also loved Arrival, Hell or High Water and Handmaiden,

I like you. Moonlight and Monster calls are great, haven't seen the rest.

The Witch is like an atmospheric family drama as opposed to the horror film it was marketed as. The dialogue and period elements were clearly painstakingly researched and before the movie starts there is text saying how the dialogue was cobbled together or in some cases taken straight from the pages of real historical documents. I'm not a straight horror or slasher fan, so I actually appreciated the foreboding atmosphere, the long slow zooms on the forest more than the average person who felt hoodwinked by the marketing campaign. I really loved everything about it, except for the score. There should not have been any music whatsoever IMO.

Moonlight... is like an experience. I didn't think the performances were all that good, but it was natural and hypnotic at the same thing. It's basically a coming of age story but very melancholy. The reason it's on the bottom of my favorites list is that it put me in a trance, but it didn't make me laugh, cry, or feel uncomfortable. There wasn't really a central conflict I felt.

American Honey is just a fantastic story, with great acting, it's funny, poignant, honest, awkward. The main character has a clearly defined arc and Shia is fucking fantastic as always. I just love watching that dude on screen, ever since Even Stevens I knew he was different, and he'd be a star.

I'll watch American honey because I unironically love Shia

I loved bvs idc what anyone says. I really want to see monster calls, I hear it's surprisingly good.

Edge of 17 really that good? I mean it didn't look bad I just wasn't sold on the trailers.

Gonna be seeing Moana later on, so expect an update or two.

Absolutely disgusting, I'm speechless

I forgot hacksaw ridge. It was great and Mel is back baby.

There is no possible way that this isn't bait. Holy shit.

Mine are

Colonia
Sully
13 Hours

funny how these are all based or inspired by true stories.. proves the problem with Hollywood this year and in general. Really limited good ideas

Elle
Knight of Cups
Toni Erdmann
The Nice Guys
The Witch

I still have to watch all the oscar bait of this year (Moonlight, La La Land, Manchester by the Sea, Jackie, etc) but I have really high expectatives for all of them

OP are you trying to intentionally troll? This is a fucking awful list. War Dogs?! Snowden?? Give me a god damned break.

My top 12:

Moonlight
Hell Or High Water
Manchester by the Sea
Cameraperson
Arrival
The Nice Guys
The Handmaiden
La La Land
13th
DePalma
The Neon Demon
The Wailing

I haven't yet seen Elle, Toni Erdmann and several other end of the year releases.

kek why does this board have shit taste

If you feel I have shit taste, post your top X films of the year so we can be enlightened.

>People post these garbage stills as if this is s'posed to look good
to pfucking kek

What a shit film

I already did see if you can find it mine are the ones that dont have pretentious shit thats praised by plebs. No oscarbait

Boy, arrival sucked so hard. How did people enjoy it that much? They didn't even explained 1/12 theme.

>manchester by the sea
>arrival
>the nice guys
>la la land
>the neon demon
user, nobody feels you have shit taste you have shit taste, try not including every shit flick you watch

Villeneuve is a shit director praised by IMDBdrones and other tasteless fucks.

La La Land
Manchester By The Sea
Hacksaw Ridge
Hell Or High Water
Arrival

Have yet to see Moonlight or Silence yet unfortunately

pure pleb

Impromptu
Moses und Aron
John From
Sing Street
Homo Sapiens
Cemetery of Splendor
Evolution
Cosmos

La La Land
Moonlight
Elle
Manchester By The Sea
Green Room
Hail Caesar
Everybody Wants Some
Sully
Allied

now THIS is shit taste

I will beat the shit out of you.

wow OP that's some pretty fucking memey taste you got there

youre no better

Pure pleb, I literally need to see your kino card, Its been revoked. Until you think about what you've done

>I can't stop laughing
>Not a fucking chance am I going to give you my list so you watch them with your underdeveloped eyes

Kill yourselves, fucking hipster and contrarian scum
You are the cancer killing this board

Very Americacentric list, OP

Hell or High Water is the only movie on your list that even qualifies at cinema.

what's wrong, senpai? can't handle a list without Arrival, Nocturnal Animals, The Handmaiden, The Neon Demon, or Hell or High Water?

i swear to god every fucking list i see this year looks exactly the same, it's disgusting

>le foreign movies must be automatically superior
kys

1. Right Now, Wrong Then
2. Toni Erdmann
3. O.J.: Made in America
4. The Edge of Seventeen
5. Moonlight
6. Manchester by the Sea
7. Things to Come
8. Elle
9. Kaili Blues
10. The Love Witch
11. Sully
12. A Bigger Splash
13. Krisha
14. Certain Women
15. Uncle Kent 2
16. Everybody Wants Some!!
17. Knight of Cups
18. The Shallows
19. Café Society
20. Aquarius
21. Chevalier
22. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
23. In the Shadow of Women
24. The Arbalest
25. Green Room

that's not what I was saying at all

This board has shit taste and
is right, this Arrival, La La Land, Manchester by the Sea shit is rogue one the force awakens tier reddit tourism

Except it's literally the opposite. Capeshitters ruined this board.

Right and capeshitters are easily impressed by La La Land and Villenueve garbage

Only good list in this thread, easily.

Nice to see The Edge of Seventeen so well-regarded. I wouldn't put it so high myself but it's probably one of the best Hollywood teen movies made in the last couple of decades, pretty embarrassing that it bombed so hard at the box office. Why are people such god damn plebs?

>13 hours
pleb

what is your list

One of the ones ITT that doesnt have the trash i named that plebs keep cumming to

too shy to link your list?

If arrival isn't in your top 5 then fuck off

lol

classic pleb attitude, unwilling to accept that others have different opinions

Good list