Have you ever been obsessed with an artist Sup Forums? I truly believe lil uzi is the greatest artist of our time

Have you ever been obsessed with an artist Sup Forums? I truly believe lil uzi is the greatest artist of our time

please explain why, to me he just sounds like a generic nu-trap rapper

Probably Brockhampton right now

love when people say this about uzi. he isn't an amazing artist but everyone who sounds like him is just biting his style. not much was generic about LUV is Rage when it came out

>have you ever been obsessed with an artist
when i was a teenager it was Smashing Pumpkins, then Nirvana, then Black Flag, then Germs

Wow I hope that's not you

He's taller than him and isn't limp dicking the smile. How is that not alpha?

kevin always looks like he radically hates everyone who is near him

that's shawn mendes

I love Uzi
One of the few original Soundcloud rappers

What does that mean

there wasn't a single song on his latest album that was listenable nor distinguishable from the rest

not to say a project isn't allowed to have a theme

He's fine but he hasn't done a single thing that Thugger hasn't done first, and better.

I felt like some of the songs kinda blended together, but not all of them
It definitely had a theme musically

Uzi a cute

When I first saw him he looked weird, like a dwarf. Like literally a dwarf? His facial features were distinct and not normal, but not like "lel negros" or anything. I think I don't see it anymore due to conditioning though.

Yeah he is kinda strange looking but it kinda works

I honestly think Charli XCX is the greatest female pop artist of all time

He made a hit song

hes like 5'6

How should I start with her? I like vroom vroom and jerking off to her other vids

I was obsessed with Megadeth. I even had all the demos and know every album order of songs. I even like risk, no too much but i listened to that shit so many times.

Your there user.. if you are jerking to her vids there isn't much more to do.
>user is patrician

I love this man. He needs to make me his wife.

I feel seriously upset I will never get a chance to meet him backstage.

Can we, as a board stop worshipping awful rainbow-dreadlock soundcloud mumblerappers who will die of overdose in 10 years?

There's reddit for this kind of normie shit