SWEDEN BASED

SWEDEN BASED

thelocal.se/20160618/sweden-to-go-ahead-with-migrant-age-tests

aren't age tests racists?

How dare you even consider that the vast majority of Muslim "teens" are lying about their age!! You bigoted rrrrrrrracist!!!

Fucking finally

Why not force male migrants to undergo hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery? To be more feminist and fair to women

This is outrageous!

I'm fucking outraged!

Well firstly it would cost fucktons more then it already does and EU has already been giving Sweden shit for sterilizing trans people during transition.

A small step towards sanity.

I really hope by some miracle Sweden pulls itself out of this mess.

I really like Scandinavians.

gotta make sure swede women only get the freshest migrant cock

swede here.
only way this would be based is if the retroactively age tests all the nigrants and throw out the ones faking their age

I refuse to believe things are as bad as we on Sup Forums make they seem and people are better than that

We're gonna pull ourselves out of this mess (as europeans)

It's too late

It's cheaper than locking them up after they rape someone.

both are more expensive than simply sending them back to africa

Wouldn't it be easier to just snip off certain bodyparts then?

This, sadly.

I'm not a monster.

Besides, they'd be at risk of osteoporosis without hormone therapy.

>I'm not a monster.

Do you even know how GRS works?

then make them take Raloxifene, it will prevent osteoporosis (and tits)

Yes.

That's not really "based", just them learning common sense.

>Is a cuck ad infinitum
>finally does ONE FUCKING THING right
> Le Based Sverige!!! We no cucks nao :DDDD

Bants aside, good job Sweden. a step in the right direction, hopefully many will follow.

Less amusing.

racism

Small steps Aquafresh, small steps.
The fact that this is being spoken about openly and by the police is huge when you consider the state of the coutnry in general.

Are they gonna cut off migrant legs and count the rings?

"i have a better test
vid related
then assume they were 88 years old." - yoda

Ahahaha its all over lad

Even if they're allowed to do age test on the migrants they're not allowed to send them back without proper documentation. These migrants, or refugees came to Europe for a better life from a war torn country. I get by confirming their age, but denying the entry to a safe haven is despicable and it's probably pushed by right wingers

"What?! Omg I can't live in this racist shithole made up of imaginary borders!"

>average leftie

>Our own migration board in admitted that up to 70% of unaccompanied youths may have lied about their age

The Pillening

The damage is already done, it's too late. But just remember that it was the cuckservative ameriboos who betrayed Sweden and the social democrats who are now trying to fix it.

Hvor var du da begikk Sverige selvmord?

Are age tests really needed? You already know the second you first look at these fuckers that they're at least 30

They were safe in Turkey and Italy

soon

Don't blame us for your not locking the door, Sven. Maybe the migrants were our fault but you alone let them in

Then Americans need to shut up about the kgb and the juice.

>I refuse to believe things are as bad as we on Sup Forums make they seem and people are better than that
It isn't lol

Sup Forums makes it seem Europe is literally burning right now, and that white women are getting raped constantly. The truth is, go take a walk in a town somewhere in Europe, it's all white people.

I went to Europe a few months back, it's nowhere near as bad as what Sup Forums says, all I saw in Paris was white and Asian people. Don't get me wrong, the stuff that is happening now is bad, and it has to stop, but its blown out of proportion by Sup Forums. It's the same here in Australia. Sydney has Asians fucking everywhere, but you go travel anywhere else in Australia that isn't Melbourne/Sydney, and it's pretty much white everywhere.

>Angry cuck blames Americans for stirring up the hornet's nest
>Not his own leaders for closing the door as the hornets dive for him
>Brings up jews and kgb as if they're relevant to this failure on his own people's part