You have those?

You have those?

Other urls found in this thread:

spainmusa.com/138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but the water doesn't come from there.

so you have a ball washer?

>Useless

No. I only drink water from the tap.

No
What is this?
Is it similar to washlet?

To wash asses

What the fuck is wrong with that bidet?

I heared that white adults clean their ass after they take a shit and white kids also clean their hands here.

Whites really clean their ass and hands on the same place?

sorry for my korean broken english

Of course, but not in fountain form or whatever this is. It has a valve like a sink except the end of it can be rotated so it can reach the appropriate places better.

Ball washer?

never even seen one

Thank you I got it.

that's for your ass and for girls vagoo after you pump your load in them. The rest of the bathroom is standard.

When I stayed in the US. I saw that.
in Japan, we use washlet.

Yes in my last 3 homes i had one but never figured out why

sure

What the fuck is that a toilet or a sink?
2. Who the fuck was their faces down the floor

It's to wipe your ass after taking a shit
That one is weird, mine (and the average ones) are like this

Got to ask, do spaniards washes their asshole with hands

At least, I use paper first, and if I need it I use the bidet later
Probably, most of the people do the same

So kids do not clean their hands on the bidet adults washes their shits from ass?

Spanish kids clean their hands in the bidget?

The water stream itself should be enough that you don't have to touch anything, yourself. During the washing up, I mean; you're still supposed to use toilet paper beforehand. And I don't know how people dry their ass after using the bidet but I've always used little hand-towels.

i have one, but it's a rarity in the UK

Nope, with the handwash

Wait wait, , so europeans really do uses their hands to wash their assholes? I taught western culture uses only toilet paper,

Here we do use toilet paper but in home we just use water, of course
ALSO one more thing, I want to ask if westerners uses disinfectant soap? or just soap idk

nice, well I'm curious tho because well part of our culture comes from your country, so there's that

bidet is very filthy
I can't use it

I don't use hands when washing my ass and I don't use any soap. I just sit on there and let water do its thing, then wipe again with a hand towel and that's it.

Apparently bidets are more common around the Mediterranean while to the north, people use just toilet paper. Toilet paper + water is the much more hygienic optionm though. If I have to use the toilet out of the house, I feel unclean because I can't use the bidet.

Portuguese and Spanish (and Italian?) house building codes require us to have bidets in all bathrooms since 1975. The same applies to hotels and stuff, but not restaurants or anything not meant to be a "home".

You're meant to wipe your ass with TP first, and then wash it in the bidet. It is a godsend to avoid dingleberries, and your asshole always feels clean and not itchy. You can also achieve this with TP alone, sure, but you have to wipe more times and you run the risk of getting friction burns.

It's also pretty useful to wash your feet in warm water in case you've stepped on puddles or just came from the beach and they are full of sand.

t. bidetmaster

oh, and also to clip your toenails into.

What about water jets?

does it count?

>You can also achieve this with TP alone, sure, but you have to wipe more times and you run the risk of getting friction burns.
Do you sandpaper for toilet paper over there, or something?

Remember if you use only paper you're third world and all your posts making fun of India will has a debuff applied.

Indians are weak to criticism so even with a debuff the multiplier is still 1.5x effectiveness.

No, some people have the toilet that also acts like a bidet though.

>What the fuck is wrong with that bidet?
It's for cleaning out your entire lower intestines.

never seen one here

No. cleaning with a pressurized water stream up the arse is a bit gay. I use toilet paper and baby wipes afterwards in some cases

Is this for drink?

Even the softest paper isn't as soft as warm water, drongo.

>wash feet and ass with the same water

???

No one gets a friction burn from wiping their arse, you fucking moron.

You wouldn't.

You can wash your ass OR your feet. You don't really use the thing to hold water, you just use the tap's stream.

>people who've tried both do not go back to using just one
>people who've only tried TP criticise the bidet out of fear
call back when you're civilised.

Stop making assumptions, it only makes you look stupid.

how do you wipe your ass? with a sander?

Why are these Spanish children washing their hands with the bidet which adults use to remove their shits from ass?

Honestly bidets are a waste of space and outdated as hell. Japanese toilets and bidet showers are superior, even though they're still bent as hell. You're supposed to use toilet paper until it comes out clean like a civilized human and use baby wipes if you're not certain it is completely clean

why do some asians wash their faces with a shower while doing same thing to their balls

Silly Jeollan, it's not like one's anus touches the bidet valve.

This is how it works in Italy.
Really, I've never seen a bidet with the water jet coming from the bottom.

Same here.

this desu

>spainmusa.com/138
you got that from here?