Is the point of hiphop to try to appear as close to clinically retarded as possible? Is that how you know it's good...

Is the point of hiphop to try to appear as close to clinically retarded as possible? Is that how you know it's good, if the rapper sounds like he can barely read or write, like he's mentally 6 years old? Does this mean that people with real developmental disorders like Down's syndrome would make the best rappers?

Blacks have an average iq of something like 85 apparently. If that's true, then it would only make sense to market yourself, as you've described, as being 'as close to clinically retarded as possible'

Really it's quite intelligent on the marketing teams part that create these rappers and their personas

>Does this mean that people with real developmental disorders like Down's syndrome would make the best rappers?
Hold that thought. It's coming in 5 years.

he's pretty lucid compared to lil peep and lil pump honestly

i wonder what his favourite number is

70 niggeh

its actually already here

average (c)rap fan
gives them the brain damage

GUCCI GANG
U
C
C
I

>XXXtra-chromosome
>Lil 'drome
>Yung Downy

Isn't this guy currently getting into trouble for taping a thirteen year old giving his friend head?

a big problem with this explanation is the unquestionably large amount of white people that are fans of hip hop.

maybe everyone is retarded

Yung Funeral

Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about
It's like children's music but about bitches and shiny objects

while i get the sentiment of most rappers are retarded the appeal comes out the most when youre drunk and high at a party

if youve never been to a party then you probably wont really understand the appeal of hip hop.

I don't know why I thought of this today but I'd like to see a parody of this with buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo

You mean trap. Earl Sweatshirt isn't played at parties.

Yeah and because he's nothing but a big LOOKITME dumb dumb he's gonna go to jail.

Daily reminder that all rap haters are social rejects that never had sex or even kissed a girl in their entire lives.

Yeah these people, while not particularly smart or anything, are very self-aware profiteers for the most part. The retards in this situation are the masses that take their music seriously, whether they enjoy it or dislike it

He actually has a plea deal contingent on passing his GED test
LEL

Thanks for the new name.. expect my album early spring of this year.

why are hiphop artists so fucking rich? what made them rich?

their music or some drug related activities

drugs mostly

>like children's music but about bitches and shiny objects
Thats a bold statement normie

It's basically nursery rhymes for adults

MY BITCH 2 FOREIGN IN A VISA, ION NEED HER

LOL

While true... 6ix9ine is trash.

Why does he keep saying nigga? He's a fucking hispanic

Pretty sure Trippie Redd has down syndrome.
Or possible missing link.

He can get away with it, presumably because he shouts the lyrics

Your almost as dumb as the music you listen too.

People of all intelligence levels can be manipulated into liking literally anything through marketing, peer pressure, and a huge list of psychological tricks.

Not necessarily agreeing with OP, but "if X is stupid, then why do some smart people like it?" isn't a valid argument.

Also, not all whites are smart.
Not even the majority actually.

>hurrr all rap is trap because I don't know what subgenres are

Yet it's socially proven. Ask every normie with a car and a girlfriend if he likes hip hop and he'll say yes. Ask a beta nerd sitting alone if he likes it and he'll say no.

Audience.
Same goes for athletes of popular sports, TV and big screen personalities, etc.
The larger the audience, the more money you can make.
HipHop is very popular, so a lot of people buying the music, the tickets, the merch, etc, equals a lot of money for whoever is offering those things.
And even without those, audience equals visibility, and companies are willing to pay a lot of money to use that visibility to put their products in front of that audience. In other words, they get paid/sponsored to advertise for products and/or brands.

Same way girls make 6 and some times 7 figures taking pictures of their asses on Instagram.
A lot of people watch them, so there's a lot of opportunity to make money.

This is all really obvious desu. I hope you weren't really asking that question, because if you don't already know all this just by looking at the world, I have bad news for you.

By your criteria normies don't listen to backpacker shit either, they only care about trap

By your criteria so is music from every genre that manages to hit the mainstream. Because well all know the good and meaningful stuff never gets popular with only a handful of exceptions.

He's talking about the shitty almost no-audience hiphop artists that are rich as fuck. Stop trying to coverup their obvious drug business

Niggers and spics are retarded, but I'm phoneposting so w/e

i fucking hate him but the cover to gummo is so sick, it's not anime or any of that deviantart shit so much soundcloud rappers are hopping on
i don't know why i like this picture so much

*You're

Whoa you're racist dude? So cool xD How do I become like you?

Is this guy even allowed to say nigger? He's not black

but he did have an audience because he was a fucking meme... also the charge/trippie drama caused his streams to skyrocket because normies love rapists/pedophiles

For example?

I'm sure a large part of rappers did/does sell drugs, but I've never seen a shitty rapper with more money than it's reasonable to make at the level they're at.
Keep in mind that even meme rappers like 6ix9ine make tons of money from playing shows (a meme audience is still an audience).

It's not biologically inherent, just the culture is fucked up for both groups
And Sup Forums is a good place to start

i understand this

He just signed a $15 million record deal and you're sitting in your mom's basement

so he sold his hole for some rock n roll?
another one bites the dust, sad.

Are those tattoos real?

I know plenty of social people who don’t listen to rap, and I attend a black-majority university.

15 million***

*before tax

*before marketing

*before production of something other then ep

He will see maybe 5% of that actual amount after his career eventually fails.

Nu-males post this thinking it's a great counter argument to saying rap is for low IQ people

If it's a standard Birdman deal then you're wrong but enjoy your delusions

I don't like rap much (especially not this kind) but I have had sex, have kissed a (boy), and more normie than 90% of people on this board despite still being a major faggot.

Besides R&B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Birdman

He's been sued by 90% of his acts you dumbass. The only reason he has any money left is all of the non music related partnerships. They get some advance but nothing like you think.

>have kissed a (boy)
Are you a faggot (male) or a faggot (female)?

What about the good ol' Jazzerido? Jazz is a black genre and no one acts like a fucking retard.

A contract with the toothfairy is a better business move than signing to Birdman.

Not him but average doesn't mean all.
Some people of any race are smart and some retarded.
It's just a matter of ratio.
The percentage of stupid people of the black race is higher than that of whites, asians, etc, but just like there are retarded whites, there are also smart blacks. They're just rarer (relative to the group of black people) compared to other races where it's less rare (but still most people of any race aren't what you'd consider "smart").

Furthermore, "acting like a retard" is more of a culture thing than an IQ thing, since you can instill manners into a stupid child (who will grow up to be a gentleman who can't solve basic problems), just like you can teach a smart child some really bad behavior, and it will grow up to be a wasted potential that acts like a retard because he thinks it's the proper way to behave.

Obviously the average low IQ of blacks, mixed with their proclvity to violence and impulsive behavior has shaped their culture (everywhere, from Africa to the US, to the smaller immigrant communities anywhere in the world) to be what it is, but that doesn't mean that those behaviors are a direct result of low IQ, since they're the result of the uncivilized culture that's the result of an average low IQ.
In other words, an average low-IQ creates a retarded culture, then the culture affects (almost) everyone in it, regardless of their actual IQ.

All the "acting like a retard" in HipHop isn't what you see in a "special kids" class (which is purely stupid behavior), ut is a set of specific things that are part of that culture of ghetto HipHop (or black ghettos in general).
Blacks outside of that culture, regardless of their IQ, aren't influenced into acting like the uncivilized apes in the ghetto, so they can become respectable men.
And the opposite is true as well. When a non-black is part of black ghetto culture, they start acting exactly the same way (see OP) regardless of their IQ.

can only count to 4.

I wonder what his favorite color is

potato

Rock n Roll is also a black genre, and if it wasn't for Hendrix there wouldn't be metal.

Anyone who claims nigs are bad at music is in denial. Even Thomas Jefferson said that Blacks have higher musical ability.

Do what I do, sit back, relax, and realize that all fads come to pass. Five years ago I was dancing on dubsteps grave when Avicii came along and gave me something new to bitch about. I used to complain about Nicki Minaj, now I complain about Cardi B. I used to bitch about Lil Wayne, now I bitch about Lil Pump. All these retarded ass rappers are going to die, fall into irrelevance or go broke. A hip-hop artist can't do the same shit for years on end like Billy Joel or something, rap isn't kind to the old. The suburban white kids are going to "grow up" and stop doing drugs and come to renounce their youth in exchange for the same comfort their parents afforded them. The blacks will reminisce, they will hang out amongst their age groups and talk about how wack everything is now, wishing that it'd be like "the old days" again. Like the sands of the hourglass...