So what the fuck is going on with Antarctica? I wanna move down there...

So what the fuck is going on with Antarctica? I wanna move down there. I dont give a shit about that person down there i just wanna claim land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDOHj_CXDp0
youtube.com/watch?v=o0qxON30_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
listverse.com/2011/06/10/10-pirates-of-the-north-sea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i just wanna claim land.
What would be the point if no one recognizes your claim?

Antarctica is not inhabitable.
Only researchers live there, and there's only one part not claimed and I don't remember where it is.
Go google it and start the invasion.

>Inb4 PK shows up

U L T R A
L
T
R
A

What even are you?

R A R E
A
R
E

International law says no to your claim.
National claims for territoral soveregnity are literally on ice there.

Its ours cunt, theres no avian overlords down there so our people can finally live free from the emus.

Stupid question but how do you orient yourself in Antarctica? Like if driving directions say go ten miles west how does that make sense considering every direction is north? Is there a "relative" west or something like that?

what country?

>every direction is north

kiribati

RARE
A
R
E

can you prove you live in Kiribati?

I want to try penguin meat

>go ten miles west
>every direction is north
wew lad

implying the us doesn't have the military power to tell everyone else to fuck off.
when Antarctica defrosts all that matters is what the US navy wants to do with it, nobody else can compete, imo split with aussi and uk bros

WE WUZ THERE FIRST
atleast ON the pole

How am I wrong? Every direction literally is north.

So what the fuck is going on with Northern Canada? I wanna move up there. I dont give a shit about that person up there i just wanna claim land.

So if you are on the northern edge of Antarctica you cannot go west, south or east?

you have to bring enough shit to make an indoor farm, and a nuke generator. prolly a rifle for penguins and a fishing pole.
It would prolly be a good idea to set up a enclosed sam site as well.
so maybe 25-30 million and your good to go user. The price of disloging a sam site in antartica is not going to be worth it.

O U R F I S H
U
R
F
I
S
H

nah not much, some research facilities and weather stations and shit. The towns surrounding it in the south ice ocean is for the most part abandoned, there is like 1 guy stationed here and there and some places are open for tourism in the summer.

And we got our elite penguin hacking squad at bouvet island which is pretty widely known.

You would go insane man, if this breaks there. You die.

sigh... I would really love to live in pic related or similar. Fucking whales and kikes did this. I think grytviken is open in the summer well winter for us up here.

Extend that direction long enough and you're heading north.

THIS!
OUR FISH!

You other faggots lit died on the way, even when using motorized shit.... nah live this to the norse.

all the land is claimed by aus/nz/argentina and a couple of other countries
any colony would require frequent flights of fuel and supplies to live there

You did not answer the question. Am I to assume by your refusal to answer the question that you understand your error?

>America has no claim of Antarctica

do you like -80 degree winters and living off the land, if so go for it champ

WTF I hate Kiribati now.

only at the exact centre of the pole is every direction north, the rest works like normal., they might also have a map and eyes. i think its gonna be alright dude

walking around as it's the king of the island...

Just wait.. we're make grytviken and whaling great again

>only at the exact centre of the pole is every direction north
Thank you for pointing out exactly where his error lies.

Is this famous Sup Forums hacking facility?

No. Because you're heading north. No matter what you do you're heading north. South West or east is meaningless.

only at the exact pole famalam only on that one irrelevant point is every direction north

there is something called a compass you can use... Or gps today..

Magnetic poles change places though, so the north and south poles are where they are, but the magnetic ones moves. Sooner or later they will also swap, so magnetic north is magnetic north. This will be intradasting.

>you are not grown up with compasses and navigating in the forest?

yeah fuck off guys
its a shame that south american slum nigger spics think they can survive in these conditions
we on the other hand love it, feed on it
we wiz there first, ours to claim,
the rest of you colonized us and exploited us, its gonna result in white-norway guilt and you have to be cucked

W E W

>No.
The northern most part of Antarctica is not hundreds of miles north of the south pole. . .

You sir, are retarded.

Antarctica has solid ground under it, though, right?

So living there should be possible, especially with the ever increasing temperatures.

I wanna move in with fucking Santa, mate

north is north
god damnit
yee you got what I ment, north becomes south vice versa

>R.I.P. Fallen soldier on the war against whales.

>Santa
>Antarctica

Right in the middle, fuckwad

>ts gonna result in white-norway guilt and you have to be cucked

THIS Let's fucking make it happen, all norses included sheepnigger, iceniggers, mountainmonkeys and hjaltlanders and orkeyingjar too.

We could make something out of this. Those cucks fall for everything everywhere these days, not only sweden

its fun to see americans argue over geography,
if you invaded it, you would have known

The natives will eat you alive. You'll go missing within a week and no one will find your body.

>antarctica
>not inhabitable

that's like... your opinion, man
i have it on good authority that antarctica has rich marine life. you can go fishing and catch all kinds of stuff.

with a large enough boat you could go whaling too. just because you don't want to live there doesn't make it """"""not inhabitable"""""""

Who has the city of the Elder Things?

did you see what happened when we invaded the Aleutian islands? if we invaded Antarctica we would get lost and freeze

>so magnetic north is magnetic north

>we would freeze
soft western american is soft
gibs it to us

but the whole army says the americans are useless in winter warfare during NATO practices. so i get you

Gotcha

Yes, but we care about the islands and the fish and skiing over it.

yeah they wouldn't last a sec, skrælings only competition there

Have some kvads and folksongs

youtube.com/watch?v=EDOHj_CXDp0

not so much funk in this one, but this is modern norse if you can't into sheepnigger or icelandic

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qxON30_7g

youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM

What is this ??

it's because most of our army is pulled from the south where its warmer. I used to work outside year round and I was from mass lowest I've ever seen is -40 but -40 for 10 hours outside is a bitch and a half, couldn't imagine having to spend the night in it.

You do know that the brits actually tried and did genoicde us several times.

Pic related sorted that shit out.
Based Magnus showing those cunts slaughtering civilian norse, so they didn't do that again....

You need power and you cant find any way to produce it unless you know how to fix a solar panel or windmill or an unlimited supply of oil. Even then where you gunna get spare parts? you better learn how to grow your own fucking food because god knows ur not bringing live stock down there unless you plan to breed them or grow their food. Even then you need a place to live who is gunna build it? where are you going to get the stuff to build it? you gunna pay for steel,wood, nails,tools and all other manner of shit to be shipped all the way down there through extremely treacherous waters? whats gunna keep you from being buried in a snow storm? Assuming you can take care of all that then even then nobody will except your claim and in few decades you will be physically removed for trespassing on a nations soon to be oil field.

So keep dreaming faggot you would be better off getting a boat finding a island in the pacific and living there.

>the brits
we can call it even, we haven't exactly been real great against the brits with the raping and pirating
but no i didn't know that and disregard what i just said brits!
Reparations now!

listverse.com/2011/06/10/10-pirates-of-the-north-sea/

that's some nice natural harbor you got there

Argies trying to steal yet more British clay.

hehe yeah, but not my point.
They got this "oh my ancestors" were so bad cuz slavery, done by fucking kikes going on.
You know this whole circus.

if not oslo, we're immune to all of this SJW crapness. I love reading vg soley for the comments these days. Only way they fucking survive, under fullname pol tier shit going on lol

Doubt it would work, but the samis pretty much fooled the world with their shit kek

most livable places in canada rarely break -40

Isn't there still a no-fly-zone of Neu Schwabenland?

>inb4 /x/

-40 you are talkin Celsius now right?

gibs us reparations because of this>I love reading vg soley for the comments these days
me too! i love reading those based oldies blame islam and niggers for everything, true though

Dead Scandies is karma.

for what? we dindu nuffin
you colonized us.
brits always hates on norway, HATE SPEECH

man, writing that makes me feel,,, retarded, like a SJW

We wuz pharoes n shit before da vikins came and stole our science.