What is the asshole's choice of car in your country? Here it's the Renault Megane...

What is the asshole's choice of car in your country? Here it's the Renault Megane, I've literally never seen a good driver in one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spieIGJLvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alfa Romeo Giulietta + old Mercedes or BMW

Black BMW:s are somewhat infamous for their agressive drivers.

Tiny red cars.
They drive too slows and park really close to your car.

This. Fuck BMWs.

Driven by old people.
Also eastern euros don't know about the right of way.

BMW 3, especially in black, are notorious for their aggressive and bad drivers.

Land Cruisers are associated with careless rich boys who know fuck all about driving. Have an urge to piss on every one I see on the street
Really though, it takes nerves of steel not to be an asshole on the russian roads, because of shitty asphalt quality+autistic drivers and pedestrians.

Even if you are a proxy, I like you.

>yuppies
BMW
>rednecks
Jacked-up truck
>woman in mid-life crisis
Mini Cooper
>motorcyclists
Motorcycle
>distracted mom
Minivan or SUV
>aging beta
Smart Car

Bumper stickers, especially anything political or "funny," should be an automatic license, for anyone who sees them, to murder the car's owner.

kek

Giulettas seem to be driven by airheaded women who can't see anything not directly in front of them here. Not good drivers but not necessarily assholes.

Who's the typical Audi driver in your cunt?

Most SUVs. Also, most 4WDs/flashy utes driven by young guys and utes driven by 40+ year old cunts. Most of the pricks in these cars don't ever look around, can't stick to the speed limit (either too slow or stupidly fast) and I've yet to come across a cunt in a ute or Landcruiser style 4WD who could drive around bends without being a complete fuckwit who slows down a good 20+km under the speed limit, then speeds up a good 30+km after hitting straights. These people fucking infuriate me.

bmw, they never use the indicator lights

Kek, my dad used to drive a black BMW and was, indeed, a VERY aggressive driver

Anyone in a recent model Range Rover is usually an entitled prick who doesn't care how they drive.

Funny, we also have the same assholes driving people carriers. In matter fact a large percentage of our traffic caused deaths are a result of an accident a people carrier driver was involved in.

Nah, it's Volkwagen Golf
As far as Alfas go, Mito drivers are worse than Giulietta's

Any new or newish Audi. Total cunts 99/100

commercial vehicles are the biggest offenders, scooters too

I WISH WE HAD RENAULT HERE WHY DO WE NOT HAVE ANY

New audis. I'm convinced there arent steering indicators in audis because Ive never seen them being used with audis

this

-Modded American cars (fucking worst chav scum)
-Porsche Cayenne (the "my husband is a successful business owner so logically I'm privileged to do whatever I do to you mere wage shit" car)
-Any BMW SUV (typical arrogant "king of the parking lot" fucks)
-Benz S class and C class (mostly a generation ago or two. E class drivers are less yakuza-like and more of lifeless chauffeurs for some reason)
-Toyota Prius (simply too poor to apply foot on brake and to afford baby seats)
-Toyota Crown (selfish old geezers)
-Suzuki wagon R stingray (car for the color blinded who can't distinguish red and yellow from green)

Hyundai in general.

BMW and Mercedes. Always.
I work as a tow truck driver/ drivers aid and in 7/10 cases everyday it's drivers of those two brands that causes accidents. Most common reason? Tailgating and not using their indicators. And running red lights. Always fun to see the extremely butthurt faces when the cops gives them a ticket and their car gets towed.

Jews

Any Supercar ever. Throughout my life the only people I ever saw running red light were driving ferraris and shit.

Add to that BMW owners, Alpha Romeo owners and fucking Passat B5/B6 owners that are convinced they're king of the fucking road because they bought a beat-down 20 yo shitter from some german.
SUV owners.
Owners of large ameriturd racemixwagons like Jeep, Dodge RAM and Hummers. Jeeps mostly by clueless women, Dodge RAM and Hummers owned by obese dudebros who watch to many american movies.

Ricer scene is dominated by Civics now but it used to be 100% Opel Calibra.

elantra/avante drivers are the fucking worst
lifted rams with fartcans are a somewhat close second
pic related the average hyundai fanboy

Option A: Packed with an extended family, often the grandfather driving

Option B: Modded with fartcan, covered with stickers and blasting reggaeton

you're not missing out trust me
they're all rebadged nissans anyway

If you spot a big BMW or Mercedes, there's a 99% chance the driver is a complete asshole thinking he owns the road and that everyone else can get fucked and has to obey his commands and wills.

Old drivers
The ones with german premium cars are mostly competent and fast enough in the left lane

This particular car without suspension. Niggers love it.

how do i become a good driver
i'm in my mid 20s and just started driving after a while of not driving because i'm scared of driving and everything still scares me
i'm practicing with an instructor but shit is hard yet everyone says it's easy what do

Don't be afraid, if you get nervous while driving, just close your eyes and think in something beautiful.

There's no other way to git gud than to drive

I've literally never seen a good driver in my country

IDK, GTA helped me a lot.

any and all motorcycles, no exceptions

The drivers in GTA:SA are definitely the worst virtual assholes ever.

Women + Peugeot.
>woman in street looking to the next car
>poor decision making
>think his 1.0 car would be able to cross the street before the car that is coming in 60km/h can get there
>VRUMMMMM
>CRASHHHH
It's always like this (in the city).

BMW, Audi, white van, SUV's

Volkswagen Golf

I've been having the urge to play the GTA radio stations while driving

G-Wagen. These subhumans (forgive me for iki roleplaying) should be gassed. Fucking greedy cygans.

I always wondered how on earth Russian and Ukrainian dumbasses can afford a G-class. The prices for even an older model are outrageous

bmw and mercedes scream asshole here

Biggest assholes on any highway, no question

Fucking ricers.
Imports are shit driven by hairless man children.

It's always a base 320i with halogen headlights that are the shitty drivers

Maybe stop driving like a complete idiot around them then. They drive for a living, I'd still trust their driving more than most other people's in the US.

>t. Never experienced a 60 freeway Truck driver using their bulk to cut people off under threat of getting run off the road

Come to Los Angeles Hans, we'll see what you think then.

It's funny because you hear the opposite from truck drivers.

youtube.com/watch?v=spieIGJLvNk

urban
bmw's
especially if it's a lower trim
my fucking honda has more features than your shitbox

rural
diesel trucks drivers are the scum of the earth
they probably never towed something in their life

alpha romeo, seat sedans

>lifted trucks

women in small hatchbacks

>diesel trucks
wut. Would you put a non-diesel in a truck? Why?

>he doesn't want to feel the thrill of potentially rolling over
i bet you're fun at parties

Honda Civic/Accord, Ford F150s/Chevrolet Silverados, Mustangs, BMW 3 series = Asshole drunk Mexicans
Audi A4, Volkswagen Golf, BMW X series, Camaros, Toyota Prius = Asshole entitled White people
Mercedes E-Class, BMW 5, Honda/Toyota Vans = Asshole incompetent Chinese people
Nissan Altimas, Dodge Challengers, Chrysler 300s, any BMW = Asshole ghetto Black people
BMW X5, Volvos, Ford SUVs, = Raging incompetent soccer moms

t. self-important bicyclist

I have a C-Class, E39 5 wagon and an old F150

Fucking giant ass pickup trucks with big wheels and raised suspension.

>alfa romeo
>bad drivers

Fucking southern people tarnishing the reputation for everyone else. Alfa Romeo is the gentleman's choice.

Who the fuck would drive something that butt ugly. It looks like a dropped pie. Fucking jap design..

Diesel has a higher gelling temperature than gasoline, which sucks when it's really cold.

Why not have a gasoline engine in a truck?

alfa romeo more like identity crisis

you're an idiot just like the truck driver who knew he's gonna hit that vw. Good driver would avoid that, the asshole would accelerate to prove his right. I hope we won't meet together on the road.

>which sucks when it's really cold.
Unless your diesel engine was made 30 years ago starting in the winter is not a problem at fucking all. My shitty 2002 turbodiesel peugeot starts without a hitch on -20°C and lower.

>Why not have a gasoline engine in a truck?
More power, more torque (a lot of it), better mileage.
Diesel engines due to construction get better longevity and reliability (much beefier cranks and connecting rods), something I'd consider when buying a truck.