We all know Conor was losing, but 89-81?

We all know Conor was losing, but 89-81?

He landed nothing of significance, Jesus why do you watch sports if you're going to be retarded about it?

he had mcgregor losing the first 3 rounds?

a little bit bull shit, makes you wonder if they gave
him a shot

should be much less for all those illegal punches

It's a good thing McGregor lost. I'd have to actually make a white version of this template if he had.

>You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line.

I guess the ref just didn't want to enforce this one on floyd

Connor won 2 or 3 rounds but Mayweather got at least one 10-8

It's tough to hit someone when they keep turning their back to you to avoid getting hit. Floyd deserved every hammerfist punch for bitching out like that.

this is why im worried about my bet on GGG coming up

he kept it pretty close then. Only lost by 8 points, he was only a few 3 pointers away from winning, which he probably could have gotten in had the game not been called early

He did better than I expected.

Connor absolutely won the first 3 rounds

Judge scores just go to show the fix was in from the start

Conor won round 1 and 3, Floyd won all other rounds while the last 2 were surely 10-8s

Scorecard is in

honestly I doubt it was fixed and think it was just retarded judges. mayweather almost got ass fucked by a clearly paid off judge in the canelo fight and he clearly wasn't looking for a point win this fight.

lenient judges

This desu

so did the screenshot have a different score?

Round 11 had a different score because of all the heavy blows towards the end. thats why the score became lopsided 89-81

how the fuck are r2 and r3 floyd's?

jesus christ boxing is stupid

>floyd winning 2nd and 3rd rounds

can boxing just curl up and die already?

>boxing
>Sup Forumsort

holy fucking shit boxing is a meme

floyd fought like a little pussy the whole fight until he knew conor was gassed

floyd just kept ducking his head so low there was nothing to punch except the back of his head

>round 2 & 3 to floyd

Because he couldn't hit a clean punch. Punching on someone's guard doens't net you points, also illegal punches don't count.

>round 2 & 3 to floyd
Nigga I remember thinking out loud "He's actually winning!" on those rounds. No way they're Floyd's.

you're joking right? what did floyd do to win those rounds?

2nd and 3rd judge shouldn't be allowed to judge anything
Fucking idiots

Throw less punches that accumulate more points because he knows what gets points.

rewatch those rounds m8

>points
What a fucking fag boxing newb
This isn't amateurs. Points dont get awarded for punches in pro matches. Its about who controls the round, dictates the pace, pulls off their game plan, and most importantly who ACTUALLY throws punches

I'm not salty or a whiner but that's really fishy. Floyd literally admitted to letting Conor win the first 2-3 rounds and only threw like 5-6 punches yet some judges still had Floyd winning those rounds.

mcgregor didnt win any rounds after the third

you are blind

Definitely some bullshit cards from the judges.

Boxing judges have always been fucking awful & corrupt AF

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
gtfo of my face with that shit, filthy casual.
you're lucky that judge was so generous

I would have given him 3 points for round 10 up to the point it was stopped so yeah, 89-81 seems fair to me

None of McNugget's punches ever hurt Floyd.

This boxing match exposed all MMA manhuggers as weaklings

no shit, he's a defensive fighter you faggot

The best MMA has to offer couldn't hurt an old man.

if conor was even half the boxer floys was, he wouldn't have been gassed like that.
29 fucking years old
in his prime - still boxing dirty as fuck
vs a fuckin 40 year old retired boxer who can't even read.
potatoniggers will NEVER recover from this.
captcha: unsuitable
inb4 reddit can't into legacy captcha

Conor fags like to talk about how the judges gave Floyd all 3 of the first rounds but that didn't actually happen. Floyd just comfortably lost the 1st round.

First judge's card seems legit.

Let's be real - R2 and R3 weren't huge McGregor wins. Power counts.

>Calling MMA manhuggers while defending Mayclencher.

Top kek.

I scored the bout identical to Moretti. First 3 to McGregor, rest to Floyd.

Though let's be honest, Floyd basically sat back and let him gas himself to win those rounds. In a real sense, it was all Mayweather rounds. He wasn't even partially damaged at the end of the fight. Not hurt or rocked even once. Probably some of the least damage Floyd has suffered in his entire career.

What the actual fuck.

How did Conor not win the first 3!? I only had Floyd for 2 rounds total!

Conor only looked impressive in like the first three rounds and even then it was mostly showboating, he didn't land any great shots or anything.

Not official scorecard, was the Shotime "experts"

Mayweather fights like an amateur; I knew he was gonna get styled on.

Here, let's play a game for all you Potato fans saying it was a close fight or whatever or that McGregor was destroying him in the early rounds.

Point out the damage on Mayweather's face. I'll wait. Hell, even point out any visible sign that Mayweather was fatigued or hurt.

The sad thing is Mayweather is a total gentleman after the match while McGregor has to make excuses, talk shit about how Floyd doesn't even hit hard after he was stumbling around like a drunk bitch and on the verge of getting his ass knocked out, and say all of this dumb shit like he sucks other than he's "composed", whatever the fuck that means.

McGregor got completely fucking wrecked. It wasn't close. It was never even a match. Floyd was toying with him the entire time, and you guys are just too dumb and casual to see it.

True, but see just below it.

Ok, it's over now, let's stop talking about it guys. Let's just try to forget it ever happened.

He won the first 5 rounds!

>Boxing is scored on facial damage

anyone have an archive? my brother just got home from work. wants to watch it

>turned him into a mexican
what did he mean by this? did the brain damage get to him?

Pro boxing scoring is an absolute fucking joke. Olympic boxing is an actual sport, because you have judges registering every landed punch. In pro boxing they count arbitrary shit like impact/significance of the punch or momentum, in other words the scoring is based on muh feels which opens up the sport to immense rigging. And I'm not even remotely an MMA fag, this shit is just a joke.

its pretty sad that conor landed on him and didnt even hurt him a little bit.

what did floyd land early?

Made him approach and brawl you retard.

>turned him into a mexican
equates to
>made him fight like a mexican
I think he'll be brain dead in 5 hours I think

Who said anything about score?

The whole point is that Floyd gifted him the first 3 rounds to gas him. He wasn't winning. Floyd was just letting him punch himself out, and people lost their shit because they thought McGregor was outboxing Floyd with his weird amateur approaches and shots. The fact that Floyd only though like 15 punches in the first 3 rounds should have tipped you off to what he was doing.

The lack of facial damage just proves that McGregor didn't land a single definitive or significant punch. Look at any of Floyd's other fights, and he has visible face damage and is hurt to varying degrees. Against McGregor, he didn't even look tired at the end and he doesn't even have a cut on his face or split lip or swelling or fucking anything. He just looks like he normally does, whereas McGregor is a wreck.

Its insane how these people, how have probably at least watched the manny fight, do not understand how this shit goes

McGregor - 111 punches landed

Manny Pacquiao - 81 punches landed

Oh and Conor had 2 less rounds than Manny

typical floyd fight

An 0-0 boxer came in from MMA and did better than a boxing elite/hall of famer

Boxing is trash

AN 0-0 BOXER that got lit up by college wrestler chad mendes and nate diaz

Ehhh Floyd came forward in this fight bc Connor had nothing, he takes some insignificant shots but makes a show out of it and gets a stoppage. He never came forward against Manny and shoulder rolled and clinched to a decision win. Manny destroys Connor easily, too fast and strong. Manny was a bigger threat and he took more caution against him. When was the last time Floyd came forward and scored a tko?

"i made you fight like a mexican" TOP keK

>Did better
He got stopped.

Mayweather fought much more aggressive this time, against Pacman he was a teddy bear

keep watching ufcuck kid, u clearly don't know shit about gentleman sports

Mcgregor was winning going into that round

Olympic scoring is bullshit that encourages hit and run shit and gives no weight to actually meaningful punches.Who cares if you land 3 jabs if you get smacked by 2 haymakers. Rigondeaux is a perfect example of why olympic scoring is shite.

>When was the last time Floyd came forward
like he said, boxing is trash, he also lost at least 3 rounds to an 0-0 boxer

floyd is supposed to be boxing's goat and that mma guy almost ko'd him with that uppercut

randy couture was in absolutely zero trouble with james toney and finished him in 30 seconds

boxing was fun in the 70s and 80s, garbage now

i'm feeling like Dave Moretti's card is the match i watched, i dont know how the other two judges gave 2 & 3 to May
but also i'm not a judge, i know they score on all sorts of different meters

>Mayweather fought much more aggressive this time, against Pacman he was a teddy bear
Why do boxing faggots need these excuses for their #1 greatest of all time vs a 0-0 amateur?????

This.

Literal 0-0 sub amateur nobody was actually ahead in points against the literal best boxer in history.

>floyd fought like a little pussy the whole fight until he knew conor was gassed
>WOW HE'S ACTUALLY USING A STRATEGY WTF WHY AREN'T THEY BOTH GOING FOR THE KNOCKOUT RIGHT AWAY
casual gtfo

he wasnt ahead in points at all lol.

>muh first tree rounds

lel

If this """"fight"""" taught me anything, it's that boxers would get destroyed in an actual fight.
>I'll just put my head down so he can't punch me
>hey he's hammering the back of my head
>that's an illegal move where the fuck is the ref
>hey you can't hit me while I'm on the ground
>this isn't fair

How did Connor gas out in those small 3 min rds where ur standing? How did Floyd pillows Mayweather get a stoppage? On a 29 year old elite ufc athlete? Guy was 40 and retired! Lol so much butthurt

you're hilariously wrong if you think olympic boxing is better than pro boxing. can't be this stupid

>McMeme
>Winning anything

Lmao you retards fail to realize the humiliation of the irish subhuman

what about k1 with cro cop n ubereem

Pacquiao versus McGregor when?

if he was my son i would murder him and then myself

hitting behind the head is illegal in MMA too u fucking goon

Lmfao he looks he's just walked his dog, not been in a fight. How pathetic

Fuck that no-heart potato nigger, he got his ass kicked

This is how I had it

>illegal punches

lmao what a cuck sport

So fucking what? Mayweather literally threw like 2 punches in those rounds and McGregor was dominating tempo

The ref didn't take him seriously, just like Mayweather didn't take him seriously. This was a spar between an amateur and a professional that was hyped to retarded MMA children to milk millions.

I scored it

10-9
9-10
8-10 (docked 1 for all the illegal punches, while the ref didn't officially do it, generally its not unheard of for judges to do it, Connor threw a lot of punches that round that missed or hit gloves, while the only punches that landed were mayweathers, combined with all the illegal punches, I would have docked him a point)
10-9
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10

82-88 for Mayweather

pretty much identical to the pro "judges"