Reminder that a 29 year old in his fucking prime got gassed before a 40 year old that retired

Reminder that a 29 year old in his fucking prime got gassed before a 40 year old that retired.

MMA is a semen slurping sport that can not compete with boxing.

>having the GOAT fighter of a sport be taken to 10 rounds by someone out of their environment .

Like Mayweather is known for being a power puncher. Dude is 40 and wobbled the goober. 20 more seconds and he would have been a drooling brainlet.

>40 years old
>former 125 lbs fighter
>2 years retired
>still kicked the absolute shit out of a guy who weighed 170+ lbs

MMA """"""athletes""""""

>still hugged the absolute shit out of a guy who weighed 170+ lbs

> kicking the shit out of a guy in a game that doesn't allow kicks, chokes, knees, elbows, follow up shots on the ground, hammer fists, grappling.
Oy vey.

>excuses
if anything your one and only excuse should be
>mayweather was just playing around to give everyone a good show :)
sure he was

>kicks, chokes, knees, elbows, follow up shots on the ground, hammer fists, grappling

>needing to be able to fight like a girl to win fights

so why won't any boxers step up and fight in the mma cage then tough guy?

>fight like a girl
like a weeb knows anything about fighting or girls. wew lad good joke

McGregor's stamina has always been awful.

>McGregor's stamina has always been awful.
yep and stamina is the most important aspect of boxing. thats how you know this was a money grab and nothing more.

no shit. conor was like 20lbs heavier

He didn't "kick the shit" out of him

He played the strategic chess of a boxing match, like he always has

He defended himself repeatedly and effectively against a lot of punches from Conor, then chose the right moments to strike back

Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums wins again.

>Sup Forums backed the nigger
i-i don't know how to feel about this desu

reminder he didn't even get knocked out and some paid off nigger ref played Vince McMahon

they didn't. this is hindsight 20/20 Sup Forums has mcgregor winning 70% in a huge poll

he did well in the first three rounds

here is a hint for all you jokers out there. mcgregor didn't get tired. he was deteriorating by shots

Lol but he still couldn't knock him out. Dumb whitey

the fact you are defending other bulls, mma or boxing, is pathetic. you didnt even have sex tonight and you celebrate and defend other bulls. good job

lol dumbfucks. this was a money grab and a chance for mcgregor to set himself up for future money grabs. floyd has more than 2 decades of practicing the simple toolbox of boxing moves, so how in the fuck would ANY mma fighter have a chance when they have to train in several other forms of motion that then become a liability in boxing? its literally impossible unless the mma fighter manages to get a powerful punch through and end it early.

>hugged
spic

he was dumbfuck

he was actually trying to box offensively, which honestly didn't suit him at all

Nigger OP doesn't understand the difference in sports.

I bet you think a young rugby player could go bang in the NFL too. Floyd has boxing down to a science son, you could throw boxing gloves on a 23 year old MMA fighter and 40 year old Floyd would smoke him. It's crazy that McGregor did as well as he did.

If you watched the fight closely, you could see that McGregor under fire could get anything on any of his punches. If he had proper training and knew how to throw like a boxer, he has crazy power and could have KO'd McGregor many times during that fight, but anything he landed didn't have enough on it to make a dent in Floyd.

Hell, it's crazy that he even did it. Also MMA is superior, and everyone knows it. Want proof? They actually fight.

>he has crazy power
ok no need for hyperbole. hes no slouch but hes no canelo either.

salty salty salt salt. fuckin love today. this is what you get for caring about a meme event you memeperson.

he wouldn't even need the extra training or experience. if mcgregor was about 10lbs lighter during the fight then he would've easily been able to go 12 rounds. he put on way too much weight

How am I salty kangaroo boy? I went into this knowing McGregor had no shot, and I was proven right. Only the most delusional thought he could actually win. I'm just glad he hung around for a while and didn't get embarrassed. Now he can go back to dominating in the real combat sport.

A 29 year old in his prime who's doesn't dedicate himself to boxing and partakes in the superior sport of MMA takes a boxing god to round 10. Flip that around and take a 40 year old retired MMA medium fighter against Mayweather in his prime in the octagon. He'd get absolutely destroyed in the octagon. Boxing fags actually think their meme sport is anything but a rigged cashcow.

MMA isn't even a sport. It's a joke.

edgy trolling kiddo

>How am I salty kangaroo boy?

kek ur in fuckin shambles right now ya sped cunt. the bloody state of u m8. shockin.

>>>/heem/
Go fucking home. Fuck your faggot Euro mods defending you. Suck my American cock, assholes.

Why do all these MMAnlets think anyone is impressed with the "BOXING ISN'T REAL FIGHTING" bollocks?

No shit, it's a sport - with clearly defined rules. It's not about who is hardest it's about who is better.

>FENCING ISN'T EVEN REAL SWORDFIGHTING

It didn't matter. His punches didn't have the technique, and thus, the power to knock out Mayweather out (who has an underrated chin btw). In MMA, he can land that counter-punch almost every time, in boxing, it's a lot harder, especially against one of the greatest boxers of all time.

I was wondering about exactly that. 170 lbs is heavier to carry around than 140

You're retarded lmao, the reason he went 10 rounds is because he kept fighting dirty and clinching like crazy.

who doesn't know this? this is incredibly obvious, i don't think any serious mma spectators were hiding from this truth. mcgergor is a popstar with legions of normie fans that make it seem that way but they don't know jack shit about mma or boxing. this was about money and its actually impressive that mcgregor lasted as long as he did. is there any athlete that has successfully MASTERED more than one sport? many are decent at a second but none are masters of the second. maybe travis pastrona but thats all that comes to mind

so THIS is the power of the UFC's best puncher.

he agreed to take the fight.
whose fault is that?
potatoniggers are absolute idiots

that was so sad.

every boxer hits harder than that.

MMA's STRONGEST STRIKER?

He got played user

you mean a that techinical and legal boxing strategy?
you
>conor never clinched
you know nothing about boxing, filthy teenage casual conor dickriding bandwagoneer.
i cant wait til both boxing and mma is dead.
its fans are idiots. go watch WWE with your middle school buddies.
this is a MAN'S sport

>His punches didn't have the technique
this is a really dumb thing that you said. if his punches didn't have the right 'technique' then they wouldn't have landed on someone like floyd. he knew how to punch and where to punch which is technique

>the power to knock out Mayweather (who has an underrated chin btw).
that's not an accurate statement since mayweather rarely got hit by other pro boxers at all so you could pretend he's able to take hard shots but he hasn't really demonstrated that

the fact of the matter is that if mcgregor wasn't as heavy as he was then he'd have more endurance, he'd be faster and more nimble and he'd have been able to carry on all 12 rounds without getting fatigued

was meant for

>getting gassed early in both diaz fights
>stamina
lots of conor dickriders crying tonight.
there's hardly anything more satisfying

wtf are you on about? i was agreeing that mcgregor doesn't have the stamina for boxing nor did i think he had a chance

>ITT guy who never trained for any sport in his life

not refuting your post, broseph. i'm with you
i probably should've wrote that differently

>MMA is a semen slurping sport that can not compete with boxing.
I agree. MMA to Boxing is checkers to chess.

>those half assed desperate punches at awkward angles
>trying anything to land a clean punch even if it means lazy footwork
>even with 8oz kiddie gloves he wasn't quick enough to reposition his glancing blows to be more effective
pure shit. and they call this guy a striker....
your irish potato mascot is finished, potatoland.

His punching form was unusually bad too. It's almost like he got worse over the past couple of years.

Why anyone would think watching homeless men dry hump in a cage is a better sport than literally anything else just shows how degenerate some of you really are.

>the fact of the matter is that if mcgregor wasn't as heavy as he was then he'd have more endurance, he'd be faster and more nimble and he'd have been able to carry on all 12 rounds without getting fatigued
That's his own fault and that was the weight he wanted to be at. He should really train like and athlete that wants to win rather than one who wants to look bigger.

yeah exactly. it was his own fault

he never had a chance against floyd dumbass. you don't just train for a year and then beat the best in the world who has been doing it for 20 years. this was about the 9 figure paycheck and nothing more. i bet they even met up before the fight was ever announced and planned out all their trashing talking and theatrics. its sad that combat sports has to mimic WWE just to sell tickets

>boxing

Why didn't he just kick him in the head here?