Fuck this cunt let these guys get knocked to the damn ground go down like fucking men

Fuck this cunt let these guys get knocked to the damn ground go down like fucking men.

Don't stop this shit you dumb motherfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally blue balled it as soon as it got interesting.
What a fucking killjoy.

he was paid by Mayweather

>can't knock Conor down
>DUDE BRAIN DAMAGE

kys if you think this shit wasn't rigged

Actually, fuck you. His job is the safety of the fighters, not your enjoyment.

kys self if you think your post is good bait

>they stoped the fight because megrgor took a few jabs when he is used to having his face destroyed in mma

I can see why people say boxing is dead.

Biggest fight in history and he stops the fight because Conor was wobly.

I hope today marked the death of boxing

coleen was wiped out before the 4th round was up. like 10 minutes into the fight and he was done.
its a 12 round fight dumbass

how dare he protect the fighters

Muh gladiator. Muh desire to see serious injuries.

Glad you're not in charge of boxing rules. Fighting Hypes aside, it's still a sport for gentlemen and not two scoop monster addicts.

>just let'em have brain damage bro

>mcgregor takes a couple a solid good hits for the first time
>lets end the match now that they aint jabbing and hugging each other.

Fuck is boxing even real fighting at this point?

Boxing is for refined gentleman, unlike you MMA savages.

pretty sure THIS whole thing is for our enjoyment
they making millions doing it for our enjoyment

>all these faggots talking about the safety of fighters

>MMA fighters deal atleast 10 times worse damage.

Hope that ref gets fired.

I know for sure Conor would have recovered and came back to won the fight. This shit was rigged, anyway. I only can blame myself for betting on Conor.

I really don't get the teenage heem outrage over this
I wanted potato to get knocked out and the nig did me a disservice by stopping the fight. He robbed me of seeing you faggots cry even more

Pretty sure, suck my dick and fuck off and die.

So many tears. Yum.

statisctally less concussions in mma than boxing, i got that stat from dana white himself

This.
Keep plebs out of our ring please. Ring fighting isn't street fighting you fucking punks.

Face is different to brain.

It is barely consider real fighting lmao. Boxing is almost WWE tier now.

Have fun when your sport is finally dead because MMA is surpassing it.

time for the casuals to leave
fights over lads
take it over there

I guess it's dead, because Connor just made 100 mil just by losing the fight. Keep those excuses coming through white man.

Last I checked this was a boxing match not an mma match. Judge called it based on boxing rules, not mma rules.

Where I come from a KO is a KO
>mfw old now

This fight is a billion dollar fight BECAUSE of connor.

It took an MMA top fighter to come in to get people to actually pay $120. I bet yoy the GGG vs Conelo fight is going to have no real near the audience or attention.

Face it dude, Boxing is too pussified now. Shouldnt have made a ring dancer the face of the sport.

>the GOAT era of boxing is forever dead

Rest in peace

how did Tyson KO guys or anyone? shit was rigged bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M

Don't stop the fight till he's down for the count.

People unironically look at the end of this fight and have the balls to talk shit about the ref...

You're not very familiar with Boxing, are you? Be honest

fuck this ref man just let them get brain damage or die lmao swear to god my man conner was gonna get up and heem that nigga

I say we make a petition to arrest Mayweather on animal abuse charges. Jesus christ that poor white man.

yeah all the faggots who say that the fight should've gone on longer don't know shit about boxing and how it used to go 15 rounds and how boxers would get brain damage and die and referees would an hero because they felt responsible

it was over, conor couldnt defend himself at all at that point

he avoids a lot of those

Thank Conan O'brien for fucking Ireland up.

>grown men sign wavier and contact to go all out
>ref stops fight the second it gets real even tho conor suffers much worse hits in MMA

R.I.P boxing

After he stumbled back like 10 feet in a daze. Sure he did. Look how slow mayweather was hitting him though, he literally wasn't trying to kill him.

Sup Forums never loses

if it went the way you fags want it to go, mcgregor would go home and take a nice nap only to die in his sleep to brain hemorrhaging

Couldn't avoid this

It wasn't just McGregor who lost tonight, but the entire fake sport of MMA

what's it like knowing the "GOAT" boxer couldn't even knock down an MMA fighter and needed a paid off ref to stop the fight?

Literally how every combat sport should end

mma hurts the face, boxing hurts the brain
i don't get why heembabbies don't understand it

Goddamn. I watched those fights with my old man. When I saw the hangover movie he was in and people were laughing? I chuckled nervously and looked around like Iron Mike himself was watching me. Scariest motherfucker on Earth

I honestly see boxing taking more of a lost today then MMA.

What are you even talking about?

lol conor was not damaged at all, just tired, he got refballed

I cant tell you never been in a real fight in your life or that you know anything about either sports.

Jesus what a retard.

He doesn't get paid for that. If someone dies or gets brain damage he's out of a job

Fucking this. People really think conor was fucked up by floyd's pillow punches? Conor is even completely fine afterwards.

God fucking damn

McGregor would have fucking raped Tyson in an MMA fight, not even close. Boxing is a garbage fucking sport.

I mean I could see if Conor was knocked down throughout the fight, but just stopping it is absolute shit kike tier

Easy child. I've taken and given more licks and stitches than your soft ass could imagine. You talk too goddamn much.

I'm sure you lick and stitch a lot of soft ass

Nope, the first time conor actually took real minor damage in the fight they decicde to give it to floyd.

What a scam.

>actually pay $120
Why are Americans so retarded? Literally paid 10USD converted on my cable for PPV.

Lmao you are so bitch made. Anybody could whoop your ass. Pussy.

LMAO, THE MAN CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIMSELF MMA FANS ARE KEKS

Look at the state of our education system. Our politicans have been getting the general population dumbed down worse each generation, thats how they stay in office.

Fuck that really does look like he was just milking it for
A:
>a dive
B:
>trying to sucker Floyd in tiring himself out

Or
A:
>You're retarded
B:
>Refer to A

Well he certainly doesn't look like he's about to get knocked out that's for sure.

Embarrassing it should have been stopped

>bragging about getting your ass kicked an unimaginable amount of times

A punch wrapped in a padded boxing glove still has the same amount of weight and concussive force as a barehanded punch.

MMA fights are rife with tons of cuts and broken bones and other injuries, but the risk of brain damage in boxing is much higher. That's why it's common for refs to stop games when they see one side taking a bunch of headshots without defending themselves.

>is boxing even real fighting?

No, it's a sport

>JUST BLEED!!!!!!!!

It was 100 in America, not that complicated. Go eat some monkey brains.

Mayweather wasn't phased at all and the only one leaving with a black eye and bruised face was Mcgregor. To me that speaks volumes, you can rant all day about him not falling over but Mcgregor was done at round 6.

>games

You just exposed how much of a pleb you are within your own post, my sides.

Death of boxing is confirmed. And I hate UFC and wished Mcgregor lost. The undercarder Clev was bleeding profusely and his brain was hanging out before the ref finally stopped it. Mcgregor was wobbly with not even a contusion on his face, the ref stopped it so it wouldnt go 12 rounds. Disappointed in the boxing side. Mcgregor corrected his hammerfist after 2 rounds but Mayweather was allowed to keep putting his head down for a stoppage.
Mcgregor was gassed to be sure, but they should have let Floyd bury him. Instead we get second guessing now.

>sport for gentlemen
Go back to 1846 you idiot

Go back to ur trashy bar with your venom t shirt and cry ur salty tears that ur MMA hero got his face pummeled in, in a real sport

Connor has a kid, they didn't want him to die.

boxing is a gentleman's sport because it has rules and all mma fights are is meat grinding and beating the shit out of someone until they either tap out or almost die. If you want street fighting just go outside a real sport has rules not aren't just about killing your opponent.

>Pay over $100 to watch this shit
>Nobody even hits the floor

BIGGEST SCAM IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

the only reason boxing has rules is because they didn't want people to die in round 50

Not my hero fuckface. I won $150 betting on Floyd.
Hello casual Joe! Name 3 boxers!
Ali, Tyson, Mayweather
Yeah. All 3 did jail time. Real gentlemen you dumb bong

LOL fucking Cleverly is brain dead now. Good job ref

Psst. The Bongo's will always root against the Irish. Its in their nature. The Irish won the war and queenfags will never let it go

>Tyson bites an ear off and still draws every dime
>Gentleman
Fucking LOL

Potatoes conduct energy, which Connor had none after round 5

Let the potato get his brains scrambled and put on the mat for a 10 count. It would have settled the argument full stop. Now we have 20 threads about ref stoppage from mmafags.
The ref should have let the stuck irish pig die. Nobody stepped in to save Apollo Creed from getting killed

stay hurt ufcuck

Reminder that Apollo was a true warrior and wouldnt let Rockhead throw the towel.
Mmafags would never understand this

Boxers hit way harder.