50-0

50-0

Does he deserve to be mentioned along side the likes of Ali and Tyson as one of the greatest?

:)

Boxing is irrelevant

Not even in the top 10

He earned his salt on boxing greatest tonight.
Not only he beat an amateur he dismantle him.

Boy Floyd deserves his recognition

I don't see what the fuss is about. Chavez was 87-0. Floyd isn't even close

he will die as the best undefeated boxer of all time i will tell this tale to my grand kids one day this was history mark my words 50-0 and also APOLOGIZE

Anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt cracker. He may not be a Heavyweight killer, but his defense and endurance is impeccable. Congratulations Mayweather.

50-0 after the sport died years before his debut.

It's like the cucks that think messi is the GOAT when football died 20 years ago

7-1

He's miles better than fucking Tyson.

This. He's no Chavez or Willie Pep.

> Lightweight boxing
> Relevant

>Tyson
kek

Mexican accomplishments are thrown in the recycle bin, Niggers are parade as the greatest if they manage to go through life with out robing a liquor store

not even close

Tyson would have put Mayweather in a coma.

he was an all time great before this fight
this was for the fans

This

>He's miles better than fucking Tyson.

Tyson would destroy Mayweather today, without stretching and WITHOUT eating breakfast.

>Anything below heavyweight boxing being relevant

Tip top

Not because of this fight, but yes. He's an all time great, no doubt.

Serious question I've been curious how many world champions Chavez Sr. beat when he was 87-0.

So is your entire country.

Brazil is irrelevant

Chavez beat bums for most of his fights

Ducked Pac for 6 years until he was half dead. Will always be a blemish.

I genuinely hate him but he is one of the greats. Notice that most all time greats (Mayweather, Lennox, Klitschko, Marciano) were accused of being "boring" and fighting shit competition, the only exceptions to this are Ali and Foreman. But at the end of the day all that matters is your record and being "boring" is a great way to avoid blowing your head off in your 40s because of CTE.

Don't ever reply to me again, you greasy assblasted fat fucks

Weight classes, faggot.

And no, Tyson got knocked out, Mayweather never has been.

Mike tyson fights were many times more intertanining than mayweather snore fests

He's a good fighter, but (1) he avoided fighting top competitors in their prime and (2) he did not fight in a very strong era.

Hagler, Hearns or Leonard would have eaten him for lunch.

Who did he avoid to protect his most title fight victories (31) record? Just curious.

Why do idiots say this.
> He waited til pactard got old
Floyd is TWO YEARS OLDER than Pacquiao. Also Manny didn't want the drug testing that Floyd did, that delayed the fight

Better 50-0 than 1-7

>Weight classes, faggot.
>
>And no, Tyson got knocked out, Mayweather never has been.

>

Weight classes are like women's tennis or a midget basketball league. Literally inventing a separate category because you're physically incapable of competing against the big boys.

If mayweather had the killer instinct he had today and played less safe in some of the bouts he clearly controlled people would put him down as the GOAT

his defense is clearly clearly best of all time though. without question

LOL Tyson would have killed him, not knocked him out, literally killed him in the first round. Mayweather would have died in the ring, like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

Mayweather isn't even close to Tyson.

Germany defeated you.

Manny at his peak > Floyd at his peak

it's obvious mayweather aged much better than pacquiao and that's why he decided to wait so long to fight him

>Tyson
>one of the greatests

kek

KEK

fucking normies I swear

>ali
>so "great" at his sport he got repeatedly heemed into a wheelchair and was a useless human being for 30 years

Would Mayweather get his own cartoon on Adult Swim?

>heavyweight would have killed a lightweight
WOOOOOWWWWW mayweather is a much better p4p fighter than tyson you dumb fucks

That's like saying you won the Pro/Am GT2 class at Le Mans, while being 30 laps down by the LMP1 overall winner.

Nobody cares dude.

>dex vs str

Pacman did eventually agree to do tests in his prime though, and then Floyd said it was already too late

Face it, Floyd dodged him like a pussy

>Don't ever reply to me again
Aww, what are you gonna do about it sweaty?

>p4p
See

>"pound for pound", the ultimate asterisk.

It doesn't matter you moron. Strength and power prevail. The only thing that matters is the strongest, biggest, most exciting killing machine. if someone like Mayweather can't step into the ring and prevail against someone like Tyson, he is the inferior, period. If you aren't the best, you are nobody.

>He's miles better than fucking Tyson.

people remember tyson for shit he did 20 years later because of his absolute ability to shut a match down and kill his opponent, no one talks shit about iron mike in public even to this day floyd mayweather gets insulted by losers on twitter and will likely not even be remembered the way tyson and ali are.

he's great - but he dodged tough fights as his career went along.

smart for his bank account - but bad for his legacy.

His record really should be

49-0 in sanctioned fights
1-0 in exhibitions

Tyson? really? He lost to Lennox and Holyfield. Not a great.

/thread