Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcSaQ0uPv1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=81non05aKX4
youtube.com/watch?v=llw6NyD34io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

>BUT MCGREGOR WOULD WIN IN MMA
only retards bring this up, dont be that guy

McGregor didn't even get knocked down. Ref stopped the fight unnecesarily.

>b-b-but brain damage
lmao, he was fine 2 seconds later, how can he get "le brain damage" if the punches aren't even hard enough to throw him down?

BRUH

Will I ever get a gf if I'm fit, virgin and rich but have social retardation and 28 yrs old?

>Canadacucks

only a true beta male wouldn't admire Conor in this moment

mcgregor landed 20 more punches than pac in 10 vs 12 rounds

for sure

HOW CAN POTATO NIGS EVEN COMPETE?

>"punches"

They would of thought a nigga from Atlanta
But I’m cooling out in Caribana
Where your manners, nigga where your manners
All designer on me like I'm panda
In the cut, I'm sipping dirty Fanta
Wrap it up , I gift it , like I’m santa
HO HO , Slow do better than no dough, Hey Hey
In the booth I do the running man
I ain't stop until a hunned bandz
Understand I ain't a runner man
Money dance I do the money dance
100 bands I count 100 bands
In America, The son of Sam
Man they say they really want it
But I realize that they don’t really want it man!

Money money money team (12x)
Im a pull up on another scene
I ain't playing for no other team
Money money money money team (2x)
*(With adlibs)*

checks out

what did he mean by this?

Floyd didn't even break a sweat and looks cleaner now that he did before the fight. that 40 year old 2 year retired nignog made that potato nigger look like a clown.

Hes saying himself right now in the post fight that he let it go so the fans got their money worth.

I JUST LOST 800 EURO BECAUSE OF THIS POTATONIGGER

>Ref stopped the fight unnecesarily.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcSaQ0uPv1Y

Mayweather is a fucking cunt. A typical pussy, has boys who he's supposed to teach to fight and protect themselves going at each other like animals, but he himself is constantly dodging and avoiding blows.

WHITE P-PO BTFO

>tfw your OC gets saved

the great white hope once again extinguished, kek

THE BLACK GUY DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT

>Irish
>white

Wonder if he used that 'sublime technical boxing ability' when he beat the fuck out of his wife

>couldnt knock an old man out with baby gloves
mcgregor is weak

To all the peole saying Floyd is crap, reminder thatthe reason he hasn ahd too many problems is because he is old school and the modern retards fall into the conditionning meme:

youtube.com/watch?v=81non05aKX4

>tfw bet on 12 round decision
>lost 200
REEEEEEEEE COnor couldnt last two more rounds

>White man loses
>Automatically say hes not white

White """""""people""""""

ALWAYS
BET
ON
BLACK

Since when are the Irish white?

potato niggers arent white

The Irish were the niggers of the early 20th century. Americans hated them and they were treated like subhuman scum.

WH*TE SKIN
CAN'T WIN

When you get this much stun and fatigue you only get one adrenaline spree. Fail that and you might get serious damage, might Floyd land another unblocked uppercut.

Feel free to complain about 'having to fight under boxing rules if you want', but all things considered it was a correct call from the ref.

And yet ironically, German boxer schmelling beat a black boxer in the 30's

>Hes saying himself right now in the post fight that he let it go so the fans got their money worth.
Please don't misquote their official statements to prove an otherwise correct point.

epic meme

Now have Floyd vs him in an MMA match.

You fuk with the Emperor and he will fuk you.

Congrats Mayweather. A real American won. Instead if a SJW liberal Irish nigga.

are you me? had 400 on mayweather by decision.
Potato man put on too much weight.

He has a name you filthy Nazi.

Please dont fight reminder that the top 5 ATG boxers in no particular oder are:

Ray Robinson
Harry Greb
Sam Langford
Ezzard Charles
Henry Amstrong

Easily

>Potato man put on too much weight.
wut

He weighs way more than 154 normally, he cut too much weight, but he had to.

>Hype this red haired faggot up
>Once he doesn't meet your expectations disown them
>All this cope

Absolutely hilarious. Now THIS is entertainment.

>That nigger doesn't even know Mayweather voted Drumpf
BAKA

>>Hype this red haired faggot up
Americans didn't do that, it was the potatoniggers. We've always been /tmt/.

we win every day at the game called life. Conor just made a killing and Mayweathers going away for tax evasion

>this assblasted
>making up lies for your ''''''''''white pride''''''''''

incredible.

>wh*tes dying out
>ir couples at all time high
>we win at life
Congrats?

Speak for yourself. I had to argue with so many casuals on here and in real life from America talking about how Floyd would get dropped I could write a dissertation on delusions in accordance to boxing and its effects.

The betting lines in America also had 92% of bets on McGregor hoping for an underdog win

>Hype this red haired faggot up
Hate to ruin your fun but I saw polls putting Floyd to 50% so those 'disowning' Connor did it beforehand anyway.

Yes user I'm doing this for you, be entertained with real things, not imaginary! Like how the potato nigger got owned and so many fools lost money.

there are boxers who looked just fine after a TKO, conscious and all just to die hours later to a intracerebral hemorrhage

>The betting lines in America also had 92% of bets on McGregor hoping for an underdog win
Ah that proves my original theory that the winner will be decided by whatever is most profitable for the bookies. Thanks!

Maybe in Germanistan, but whites are still the majority birthrate and Jewish women are the highest when it comes to race mixing in America.

Nice try though.

>he was fine 2 seconds later

no shit idiot thats everyones point. he was fine thanks to the ref stopping the fight. He wasnt even blocking any of the hits or trying. he was done.

>all those "But Vegas is now saying he has a chance" posts

>Replying to a T*rkish germ
Don't do that, newfag.

What do you think would have happened if the ref hadn't stepped in? McGregor didn't throw a punch all round or even try to block, he just stumbled around the ring eating shots to the head. If one guy isn't actively trying to fight anymore, the fight is then over.

>The betting lines in America also had 92% of bets on McGregor hoping for an underdog win
Because it was the smart bet. Floyd's odds were fucking awful because everyone knew he would win, you'd have to bet well over 10 grand to make any meaningful money on Floyd winning. Meanwhile, you could bet $100 on Connor winning and make a few grand if something crazy happened.

>Every single logical person including the Vegas bookmakers knew MM was going to win
>Normies on FB freaking out because Connor didn't win

I CANNOT EVEN LMAO

I also saw polls with Conor in the majority for winning. I'm still ticked because I know for a fact there are people out there that are quick as fuck to say that he isn't white after he lost.

Did they ever show the judges scorecards? I'm curious how many rounds they gave Conor.

Fuck me, Canadians are nu male irritating cunts that need some beatings. I'm going to find one an slap it about tonight

Do you even bet? Most people aren't aspies who lurk /bet/ and have spreadsheets with all their bets/W/L's on them.

No one wants to win $20 off a $100 bet, so of course the McGregor would have more bets since there's always that small chance to make a boatload of cash.

Console.WriteLine("People I know are actually calling this fight an upset");
Console.Read();

Since all you racist pol fucks were chanting "A win for McGregor is a win for the white race" all the way until he got his ass knocked out.

in that situation the smart bet is to not bet

I think they gave Connor 3 rounds total, maybe even 2. The Showtime announcer was surprised, he thought Connor won the first 4 rounds pretty handily. The judges were scared and already rigged it in case it went the distance and split the first 4 rounds.

>tfw when rich but nowhere near TMT- rich
Kill me

delicious

Yep, this fight was stupid to bet on unless you're a millionaire with cash to waste. If I had $100k to bet on Floyd I would have, but anything below that was pretty much a complete waste.

Understandable you are ticked, but it's a fact that a lot of people call the Irish potato niggers for years now, not just after this fight.

Irish men should just give up.

I'm glad your Sup Forums diagnosis can discern the qualities of someone's cranium through a shitty pirate stream online. It's definitely worth more than thousands of medical records, miles of red tape, and an extensive history of severe or lethal neural damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=llw6NyD34io

This is what a lethal series of blows looks like. This is what an inadequate ref's inability to stop a fight at the right moment, and a few "extra" blows to the skull looks like. The man attempted to walk around for a moment before his severely damaged brain and multiple blood vessels in it gave out, and he died live in front of an audience of hundreds of thousands. He looked "fine" from the perspective of an uneducated outside observer who knows nothing about boxing.

>The judges were scared and already rigged it in case it went the distance and split the first 4 rounds.
Wh*tes everyone.

I agree with the 1st judge more or less fully. The 2nd judge is retarded, he gave McGregor's round 9 a 9? Derp.

I told you fucks that this was a scam fight designed to fleece the living fuck out of """"""""""IRISH""""""""""""""" Americans who would bet on the fucking bogtrotter, but no one believed me.

That's ridiculous logic though.

>el alemANO

what's funny, he's probably aryan as fuck

My logic is better, I supported McGregor (for teh memes mostly) but I bet on Floyd, so now I'm happy either way :DDD

t. Seamus O'Finnigan

>yo, you got something on your cheek. lemme just get it real quick

lmao memed into betting against the professional boxer

So was Floyd's ski mask an IRA reference or not? And if it was...why?