Wtf I hate star wars now

wtf I hate star wars now

except the force awakens

I f*cking love force awakens now

So do you set a goal for yourself on how many RLM threads you plan on making every day? Or do you just not keep track and make as many as possible?

Either way, Mike and Jay will never be your friend. Fuck off.

>goes to see a movie that takes place 5 minutes before New Hope
>complain that it has shit from New Hope
Bravo, RLM

Is the New Years stream happening?

there already my friends because i watch theyre videos

It got out of hand in some places. The cantina guys on Jedha? The C3PO and R2D2 cameo? Those were fucking stupid and useless

>Ray eats with a helmet on
>genius character development

Didn't happen last year and they've made no announcement of one this year.

Why do people even call it a New Years stream? They only did it on New Years once. Every other time was right around Christmas.

This. I had similar complaints to Force Awakens, but it wasn't nearly as bad as in this one. Even Episode 3 had the Chewbacca cameo. It's almost patronizing in a way, like the audience is too stupid to realize this is a Star Wars movie even though the whole movie is Star Wars.

This was an awesome review.

They're right about pretty much everything.

They need to stop going to movies drunk and stop shooting HitB at 3am. You can tell some reviews they couldn't remember entire acts of movies they just saw.

...what? what's an instance of this?

They've literally only done this once, for The Force Awakens.

problem with TFA/RO reviews is that they released the reviews too early. for the prequel reviews they had the benefit of the entire trilogy to be released.

How is that a problem for Rogue One? It's a standalone film.

And did you honestly expect them to just ignore TFA?

I need to know. What else am I going to do on new years

It's almost as if the movie had a shitty premise and had no business existing in the first place.

i dont like either of them and i dont think theyre bad movies

theyre just not for me

like most comic book movies are just not for me but they're not bad movies (at least the marvel ones)

Jay is already my friend.

We talk to each other on Kik.

Anyone who's into film in general as opposed to just starshit agrees that TFA is superior to R1. It's not even close tbqh

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Star Wars?

At this point we need a spin off board similar to the Pokemon one.

B-But muh contrarian street cred!

no

>never watched TFA
>never watched R1
>it's like never seeing trannie/interracial pron ever in your life
>feels_goodman

>At this point we need a spin off board similar to the Pokemon one.
I'd be ok with that. In the next two years with 4 new star wars films, Sup Forums will be even more unbearable than it is now.