Sup Forums claims multiculturalism doesn't work

>Sup Forums claims multiculturalism doesn't work
>when in fact Sup Forums is one of the most diverse places in the world
Just look at all the flags around you. All the different threads focused on different nations. This alone proves diversity is in fact a strength but for some reason you guys are all oblivious to this. If multiculturalism didn't work then you wouldn't be here.

Sup Forums is not multiculturalism.
It's integration.

There's a big difference.

It proves that we work better in different countries.

>implying pol isn't mostly white men

>implying even that is successful

We fucking hate each other. How new are you?

>it's integration
then what do you call this?
That is the definition of not integrating into the society. They come here and have their own thread for their own people.
This is one website.

>Implying I'm white
You're being infiltrated

Someone the other day said this

/thread

hole up

lemme axe ju a quest-chun

bix nood be bop be zap boo dap.

Fuck off nigger.

FUCKING SPICS FIRST YOU INVADE MY STATE THEN YOU INVADE MY BOARD

GIT OUT

Nigger Sup Forums is the biggest argument against multiculturalism not working that you could ever find!

We are the DEFINITION of not working! We haven't accomplished a single fucking thing since we have been here!

So far we have 3 different flags in this thread. Isn't it lovely?

The free exchange of ideas between different groups in a neutral and anonymous setting has time and again proven itself a spring of youth for human creativity.

But Sup Forums is not a multicultural society. The modern definition of multiculturalism is the extinguishment of western thought.

To define this rare and shining diamond called Sup Forums in 2016, despite than sweet leftie insincerity and twisting of thought, a single word could never encompass what is a moot of all nationalities and races judged by merit and common spirit.

Liberte, egalite, fraternite perhaps have a ringing akin to Sup Forums's zeitgeist.

...I'm black

Sup Forums is multiculturalism done right.

I wouldn't really mind muslims and niggers if I never had to interact with them in person.

theres a big difference by different people coming together and sharing information we arent invading each others lands and destroying each others cultures its just bantz and news fuck off

i dont want none of you here near me

fuck off

>Sup Forums is not a multicultural society because it doesn't fit this one specific definition I made up.
>However, it is a moot of all nationalities and races judged by merit and common spirit which fits the dictionary definition of multiculturalism
Did you mean to write all that out? Are we supposed to go for your definition and not the textbook one?

btw, flag count ITT: 5 (6 if we count the aussie screencap)

This is a conflation of culture and ethnicity you stupid nigger.

good try

why does he wear the hat?

your flag alone proves my argument

>using Sup Forums as an example of anything working

>Just look at all the flags around you.
Flags = different nations with physical distance, some political independence = Ethno Pluralism

Thats completely different from nationless Multiculturalism dear libtard

Fucking retard
1. There are mainly western flags, countries very similar to each other
2. There is mainly white people on Sup Forums
3. There is mainly people with similar opinions
4. There is still fighting based on flags ("A LEAF")

No, because ethnicity and culture are not the same thing. Your argument is based on retard logic straight from the stubby fingers of a retard manchild.

There is ONE culture here. /pol culture. People from Israel, Ireland, Sweden, EK, Poland, America, Canada, Greece, France, Germany, etc etc, we all gather round the shitposting tree to call Indians dirty street shitters.

So you can fuck off with your "More niggers means it's multicultural", and go learn what the fucking words you use mean before you come shitting up my shitposting forum.

This is one of the most influential places on the internet. There is no way you can argue that this multicultural paradise is not successful.

btw, your post brings the total flag count to 7 (8 if we count the aussie screencap)

This is one website.

A

FUCKING

GOOD POST

fine Estonian culture good sir

There's a picture that's been floating around for years, four buckets sitting on the ground beside each other on the top half and the bottom half is the four of them being poured into one little petri dish.

Sup Forums is the group of buckets of different colored paint sitting beside one another. Britain is red, America is gunmetal grey, France is white, India is brown, Argentina is Ethiopian Night, Russia is paint thinner, Japan is some mixture of White Rice doused in the blood of millions of Chinese so it's vaguely pink colored, literally every paint color is represented here.

You might think we're all together, and in a sense we are, but we're in different countries. Sup Forums is where people converse and shitpost, but we don't live together. We can and do maintain cultural identities. Our strengths and weaknesses are exposed and we laugh at it. Australian shitposting prowess, Argentine passive-aggressive anglohate, American eagleposting, Swedes living in sheds, Bong bantz, Korean butthurt over Japan. It's all here and it's wonderful. If we were all in the same country, we'd have far less to laugh about.

Yep Sup Forums is an example of multiculturalism, just look at how conflict-free this board is.

You fucking chinks are the fucking worst.

Are you literally retarded OP?
This whole board, no site, perfectly shows why it doesn't work. We constantly bash our brains in, Poles come out and bitch about the evil Germans, we shit on Frenchtards and Anglos while the rest beats on Spain, Italy and the Greeks regarding "whiteness". Americans complain about everyone, all these proxies, all this obvious continuation of cultural wars on a Mongolian cavepainting.

TOTALLY WORKS

You're supposed to stop searching for definition of words in a world where certain people actively seek to twist such for their own gains as modus operandi. You bluepilled little ideologue.

>1. There are mainly western flags, countries very similar to each other
Do you know what timezones are? You see mostly western flags at this time of day because the rest of the world is sleeping. 12 hours from now the torch is passed to the other nations of the world.
>2. There is mainly white people on Sup Forums
Based on what data?
>3. There is mainly people with similar opinions
This thread is a perfect example of how you're wrong. Half the thread agrees with me while half disagrees.
4. There is still fighting based on flags ("A LEAF")
This just disproved what you said in point 3. Thanks for making this easy for me.

>So you can fuck off with your "More niggers means it's multicultural", and go learn what the fucking words....
you're putting words in my mouth. I was using the textbook definition of multiculturalism.

Thanks for bringing the total flag count to 10 (11 if we count the aussie post)

You only accept Muslims right and I thought that you fingolians were alright.

We aren't a multicultural board, we are an international board, we all have our own ideas and none of us are forced to share our land with one another

Actually it means people can be in peace if they stay in their country.

underated

We can't shoot or rob each other on here, and the uneducated savages that come with multiculturalism can't read or write, so they don't come here.

What you're looking at is an "internet discussion board" and not "a country", you understand?

VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS ARE NOT THE SAME AS REAL ENVIRONMENTS

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

HOW DO WE UPLOAD OURSELVES TO OUR PCS?

your flag alone proves my argument
there are other crimes which can be performed online, or at least facilitated online

We don't live together, we aren't at all physically connected, and we have no political system.

Nice try, Shillary.

multiculturalism = anti white people
Sup Forums s pro white people, even he niggers here love white people like they brothas in da hood all got white hoes.

traditional multiculturalism doesn't work because it trys to equate all cultures as one, but in fact there are superior cultures than others, for example British culture is superior to Indian culture because Britain owns India, thats why its not unusual to see an Indian with a British accent and shitting in toilets, but it is odd to see a white man smelling like curry and joining Hinduism

Show me one screen cap where a leaf has contributed ANYTHING to pol.

I am going to drop a bunch of favela niggers in your neighborhood. See how much you will like it fag

i'm offended and i find this black

>keyword : mostly

yea we can tell you aren't white cause you can't read, nigger.

WE MUST TRANSCEND OUR PHYSICAL WORLD AND REACH THE VIRTUAL

MULTICULTURALISM NOW
MULTICULTURALISM FOREVER

Then why is brit/pol/ consistently the best threads on Sup Forums?

thumbs ..:)

What's keewird mean again?

Bleach works fine.

>Sup Forums claims multiculturalism doesn't work
>Sup Forums is one of the most diverse places in the world
>Sup Forumslacks are the most hateful towards each other because of /flags/

Yeah, if Sup Forums has proven anything it's that multiculturalism only works when people can't bash each others face in because they only communicate via the internet.

The death wails of an empire long dead and a nation-state on the brink of addition to history books next to the Celts, Northmen, Anglo-Saxons and the French as has-beens.

>>Sup Forums claims multiculturalism doesn't work
>>when in fact Sup Forums is one of the most diverse places in the world

/Pol is not multicultural. It's a place where various individuals from diverse backgrounds uniting under one idea, one vision, one identity.

Or rather, uniting under a shared belief that multiculturalism is fucking poison and has no place in a western nation..

>I was using the textbook definition of multiculturalism.

MULTI
CULTURALISM

MANY
CULTURES

THAT IS THE DEFINITION DIPSHIT.

Now lets look at it again, this time try to take off the retard goggles.

When people come to Sup Forums, they change. They integrate. Have you ever heard the expression "When in Rome"? Have you ever thought about what that means? It means WHEN YOU GO TO FUCKING ROME, YOU DO AS THE ROMANS DO. WHEN YOU GO ELSEWHERE, DO AS THEY DO. AKA, it's a cautionary saying about multiculturalism and how it cannot work.

Now apply that to Sup Forums. When we come here, we do not act like we're still on facebook, or twitter, or whichever other stupid fucking site we were on. Anybody who does gets rightfully harassed and abused. And, in reverse, when we leave Sup Forums, we don't tend to act this way, or "reveal our power level" as it is called in our culture. We are all of a singular culture here. We're akin to the America of old. Read up on Theodore Roosevelts speech about "Hyphenated Americans" We are the "Naturalised Americans" in the analogy to that. We may not have come from Sup Forums, we may have migrated from any number of boards or sites. But we are all Sup Forumsacks in heart, of one culture.
So, while you were going one chromosome too far, you still fail to grasp the fact that Sup Forums is NOT multicultural. Multiethnic yes, but that isn't what multicultural means unless you are a literal retard. Almost all of us hold the same values. Almost all of us have the same style of speech (calling Canadians FUCKING LEAFS, Poo in loo, PAY DENBTS, etc). Again, I'm not putting words in your mouth. You're simply a dumbass who can't think without his extra chromosome getting in the way.

cause its not bait thread #3004546

same with any other general thread

>intentionally mistaking ethnic pluralism with multiculturalism
Yeah, I have no problem different peoples having their countries, my problem is seeing my country becoming a shithole due to unchecked third world immigration. But of course you know that

Love, TARS

Yup. We can hate this particular Dominican motherfucker without hating Dominicans in general.

To be fair most of the people here aren't terrorists, gibmedats (we're satisfied with our basic neetbux) or R2DINDUS. The people who post as SJWs, feminists and such are just shitposting to rile people up, get (you) and max reply threads.

>ID: nTJoo265
>Not Joo

iwonderwhosebehindthispost.jpg

Sup Forums is mainly white countries, most flags are NA or EU

everyone who disagrees with me is literally arguing over little nuances in the definitions of words
give me a break, just accept that Sup Forums is a multicultural utopia.

>The people who post as SJWs, feminists and such are just shitposting to rile people up, get (you) and max reply threads
>mfw I realize this is a bait thread

>internet
>multiculturalism
Nah m8. Message boards like this are an example of how well SEGREGATION works.

>doesn't know what the words he uses mean

go back to plebbit red

>NA
>white

This 2bh

oh the irony. you just proved my last post correct by doing just what I said you guys are doing.

It's because we don't actually see each other. We're miles away, over the Internet, anonymously calling each other faggots and cucks. No real deep interaction and cultural mixing. We are sticking to the Sup Forums culture of shitposting and memes.

We don't have to live together, that's the key.

When a Swede comes here to post and be a cuck we just laugh at him.

If millions of Swedes live in your country then you have to deal with them wanting to bring in millions of shitskins.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE DISCOVERED THAT THE PORTAL TO UTOPIA IS IN OUR PERSONAL COMPUTERS

EVERYONE GET YOUR USB CABLES

46 people have been baited by this madman

fucking kek.

And a Joo.

*European multiculturalism
Third worlders and burgers need not apply.

> Sup Forums is the gold standard for a model society

Rolly max yo thank

The word you're looking for is meme.

Hyphenated Americans was a failed attempt at cultural assimilation by a ruling class ruled over by others more powerful than them. Its a moss-covered tale older than written record and as old as folly.

A Sup Forumsack is not a hyphenated anything - one can't believe in half-truths but not lies! Rather, Sup Forums is the ever present thorn in the side of petty princelings and merchants whose means justify their vainglorious supremacy and their cattle, referred to as Saturday goyim 'round these parts.

>Sup Forums multiculturalism work

We laugh everyday at each other and who is the most cucked

pretty much this.

We may joyfully banter each other and some of the shitflinging is also real. But it's just a tibetan flute-carving board. I don't have to be here and can fuck of to Krautchan or somewhere else when the huehues or the poo-in-loos or whoever get on my nerves here.
Relating this board to the functioning of a country is a long way off. To reverse an attempt at multiculturalism in a nation is a long and difficult process.

It is passable...without Islam.

Islam is intolerant of other cultures. But overall the result of multicult is that we lose our own culture and have segregated districts of cities dedicated to different ethnic groups.

/thread

But we're majority whites males here

Sup Forums is not multiculturalism

the only reason what we have here is successful is because many of us share similar ideals and political affiliations

Oh and also because we're literally posting from different countries
Try putting everyone in this thread in the same room, I bet it'd be a complete disaster

Americans start shooting each other, Canadian fucks a dog, Estonian won't stop brushing his teeth, Finland starts fighting with everyone over his aryan ancestry but literally looks like a mongloid, Poland is happy and wants to be friends with me because I don't shit in the toilet so he doesn't have to clean anything, etc

Oy- I mean sheiit

see
He's right. You are a literal retard. There's no point in arguing with you because you confuse colloquial and literal definitions. Not only that, but you fail to recognize that, generally, there is only one culture at work here. Any others get harassed and shitposted into oblivion. That is NOT a multiculturalist utopia. That's what most places in the world already were BEFORE so many places started to adopt multiculturalism. That is what normally happens when different alien cultures are introduced to a native one. It is NOT the traditional idea of an ideal multicultural group.

Sup Forums is like china everybody is han

We're all speaking english, dumbass.

>Poland is happy and wants to be friends with me because I don't shit in the toilet so he doesn't have to clean anything, etc

My sides

wow this really make me think
now im a #cuckforbernie

In this thread alone we have "oy", "m8", "hole up" and American phrases. That mean Jewish, English, African, and American dialects are prospering here. Just admit it already, Sup Forums is multicult.

Nailed it. We can talk banter back and forth to each other with no repurcussions or someone coming and going 'that's offensive, you need to pay a fine for that sort of speech' or some shit. We can call each other out on things, like to poke fun and bring things to each others attention, but at the end of the day just want the best for one another. Of course there are bad people on here as well, but that's the price you pay for this kind of freedom.

spic here, its because we here at Sup Forums dont get butthurt when we tell jose to build a wall, or pajeet to shit in the streets. none of us get butthurt and we all pick on eachother for fun.or pigskins to stop being sissy pussys. no need to get offended. this is what the rest of the world needs to learn to do.

>Poland is happy and wants to be friends with me because I don't shit in the toilet so he doesn't have to clean anything, etc
You're alright Pajeet, I'll abstain from making poo jokes at Indians today

>A board where people of different cultures come together, argue, and degrade one another by slinging racist terms towards one another based on their flag.
>This is an example of peaceful multiculturalism

Yeah, I don't think so, Chief.

> If multiculturalism didn't work then you wouldn't be here.

You mean if English wasn't lingua franca, half these foreigners wouldn't be here?

Sup Forums is the culture.

Remove kebab/Canada and you might be onto something.