What is your relationship with your father like Sup Forums ?

What is your relationship with your father like Sup Forums ?

Mine was a heron dealer who was intermittently part of my life and not in a good way.

Hmm the lack of replies speaks volumes.

>heron dealer
learn to spell

Its ok. We're very different in personality. I think he's secretly disappointed at me for being a depressed shut in loser.

My dad is cool I guess, dont really talk that much though

are bird dealers so busy that they cant be fully part of their families lives?

TFW redpilled by your dad

He's dead.

Never met the cunt. Doesn't bother me much anymore.

Great. Really close with my old man.

He was the first one to tell me that Hitler actually saved Germany and not to believe all the shit they were trying to brainwash me with at school.

My father is a good, selfless and intelligent man, kinda blue pilled though. I consider him Atticus Finch tier, I couldn't have had a better father.

My father is an excellent man. He has been there non stop even when my mother was an alchoholic, depressed woman. He is kind of a hard ass, but loving and shows that he loves us 3 kids in his own way. He has never drank, never done drugs. He's just a well rounded Conservative Texan man. I will always love my Dad. My mother on the hand. I love her, but I certainly not close to her.

Heron is a bird and also slang for heroin, godamn why am I even explaining myself you literal spear chucker. Then again your internet speed must be slower than straya's economy.

Left at 2 and came back when I was 12.
Bipolar.
He's an alright guy now that we live a couple hundred miles apart.
Never really was a father figure though.

disciplinarian, teacher, friend; all in appropriate doses as a child

incredibly important in my life, as is my mother

blessed with loving, caring, supportive parents

Killed himself when I was 16. We had a good relationship though.

>also slang for heroin
only if you're a nigger. i think i found the real reason you didnt have a father.

my dad is honestly my biggest role model. He introduced me to economics and politics at a very young age. Had me reading The Road to Serfdom and Creature from Jekyll Island by the time I was 16. He started his own business at the age of 24 and has been met with more adversity than anyone I know, but he always manages to pull through and come out on top. My dad is the shit, and he can definitely kick the shit out of your dad.

Maybe if you stopped snorting cuckain, you'd learn to spell.

My father died when I was 5.

He's a jackass that criticizes everything I do and seems to have no remorse for things. He's pretty alright 99% of the time. The 1% he isn't, however, is actually enraging to deal with. I love him all the same, but goddamn if I didn't want to rip his head off at some points.

He's also a genius (Neuroscientist) and is incredibly disciplined, so some of that rubbed off on me as well. Thanks dad. Yer great.

Mine is successful and wrll known and regarded in his field of employment.

Loving father put all kids through private school, encouraged us to pursue what careers we wanted to. Im 30 family dinners at mum and dads weekly or fortnightly atill happens with my siblings and their families.

Tbh normal middle class upbringing here

>successful
>middle class

Which is it, emu.

My dad taught me how to hunt, fish, work with my hands and use tools, etc... Had my first beer with him. We share many interests. I got my political views from him. He's never harmed me or crossed me in any way. I love my father.

Didn't meet my parents until I had become a grown adult.

my dad's on his third wife after my mother. he's just a guy I used to know at this point.

Financially supports me and my mother and that's it.

We never bonded, we rarely speak even though we live in the same house, he's extremely rude, likes fighting with everyone and I can tell that he has no friends.

Also he hasn't taught me shit about life.I literally feel like I grew up without a father/mentor figure.

I look up to my dad because he managed to raise us right while going from poor to having a successful contracting trade business. Plus he's a bro.

my father is a poor alcoholic on welfare, who (get this) drinks natty ice all day, and sits on the couch watching Steve Wilkos all day.

>natty ice

Wew.

Did he also sell cranes? I'm in the market for a sandhill.

My dad is a nice guy, he just never wanted to be a father. Nothing personal against me but being a father figure, a role model, was not something he was willing to do beyond what it took to keep my mom from leaving him.

When I realized that simple fact it made me pity him more than anything else. He's emasculated by my mother, has no control over his emotions, and generally has an undeserved high opinion of himself.

I'm a better man than he's ever been. I just wish I could've had a Dad who liked me and wanted me. I sometimes wonder if I'll be happier when he's dead.

My father is an industrious man.

He went from rag to riches. He was an orphan at 10 , his dad was a drunk. He went to University in Mex.City
After that he worked For Essentra a Company founded In the U.K . He was offered a Job here in U.S and he met my mom and boom. Basically thats it.

He wasn't but nice projection, son.

The only thing I snort is your mothers damp cunt, Anders.

Sorry to hear that. Do you remember him? What happened?

My dad was a refugee. He raped my mother when she was underage. I know nothing more about him except he was from the Blakans. It sounds exactly the kind of thing someone on pol would make up, but I can assure you its true.

I have a step father. He tries to do the right for me. I don't care much for him.

Millionaires are middle class senpai

It's great. We weren't very close at all until my mid-20s though.

Mine suffered serious memory loss when I was 15 and I had to reteach him how to be my dad.
It worked and I'm not entirely sure how seeing as how I was a retarded teen

Man that's awful, heron is bad shit
Heron ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

>picturing emu fucker break his dad's brain and frantically try to fix it
Must have been a terrible day.

Died when I was 15.

>heron

Nigger detected. I would know too because I was a former addict who copped from niggers in Baltimore.

"Not a sermon, just a thought."

>Heroin is too much to say, if only it was one letter shorter

Kek, What kind of retarded Nigger slang is that?

Once again, not a nigger. Let's try staying on topic, cucks.

good man, no vices, very resonsible.
his only problem is he lets himself to be dominated by my mother.

>What is your relationship with your father like Sup Forums ?

Pretty good, I feel lucky to have him.

Hard working motherfucker, marine industry, we used to go to Alaska together and gillnet salmon, like his father. His grandfather moved here from Croatia to escape the commies. Yes, the squatting slav meme is true.

It's getting sad though, I think he is in the beginning stages of alzheimers.

Still, if I end up being half the man he is, I will consider myself successful.

Quite good actually.

I have the closest relations with my father from my siblings.

Mainly because I'm devout christian and I've discussed theology with my father occasionally.

Also my father is the one who red-pilled me.

>tfw

He's great. He's also 51 years older than me. I have three older (half, but whatever) brothers from his first marriage in the USSR. They're all in their late 40s now. I wonder what kind of Dad he was like back then.

My dad fled to Kenya and died of alcoholism, never knew him.
Got a good job now tho.

My dad was a great father, I'm just generally an angry person and he get on my nerves.

It pains me when I have to text him on the holidays.

My dad was heron dealer too, its dangerous job catching those herons

My dad was killed dealing herons

Pic of heron that killed him

my dads dope. Literally he just wants to see me be successful in life with anything I do. also not a liberal.

Didn't spend much time with mine. My parents separated when I was 4-5 year old. He was alcoholic

I remember him and he was pretty much the kindest person I knew, which is confirmed by people who knew him . He died in a plane accident where it was most likely set up (he had a hobby with planes) where the engine would fail.

A piece of shit, but a well meaning piece of shit. So I like him and he hides that he's disappointed in me.

Schizophrenic. Got diagnosticated the year I was born, so I never met his real personality. My mom used to force (actually toss) me to visit him when I was a child. I hated every moment of it and learned to see him as an complete stranger and act as such after a couple of incidents in which he cursed me. Fuck. Sincerely, I got some profound holes inside myself because of it.

My father is the best person I know. My relationship with him is quite good, I like to think. I imagine he wishes I could be a bit more normal and just accept the indignities of life, but that's okay.

I've experianced a role reversal where I'm the mentor figure and he's the juvenile childish one.

He had a mental breakdown about 5 tears ago because he got ultimately shafted and thwarted out of thousands of dollars by a company he helped get off the ground. He's better now than he ever had been but I can't talk him into getting a job and he's got an excuse for everything. I mean real easy jobs too like as a cleaner for a buddy of mine where he'd do very little for good pay or as a traffic controller and he acts like hes stoked right up until he tells me he stopped answering their calls.

Recently I found out he's stopped brishing his teeth because "who cares" and I've had to buy him tooth brushes and call to remind him to do it. He's ballooned up to about 115kg and gets pissed with me when I refuse to shout him a dessert after a meal.

I understand if it sounds harsh of me, I know he still isn't happy exactly but there's no way I'm going to enable him to spiral further.

I should mention before this he was stoic and a real mans man... people respected him ya know?

Amicable, but I kinda resent him for not guiding me enough when growing up, and my mother just sort of agrees with everything I say and pretends like everything's fine. I felt incredibly alone and isolated growing up, and still do desu, even though I had a lot of friends. It has kinda occurred to me now that they actually have no idea how life works and they're just as clueless as me. It was terrifying when I first realised that, but I'm slowly coming to terms with it, day by day...Too bad I wasted a lot of my life & formative years being a degenerate.