youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_pnSBvXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=UlunjmpaRVU
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/02/blind-items-revealed-3-382.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/11/blind-item-4-1332.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let's see you do better OP

sounds fine to me

>this is a 10/10 body on Sup Forums

She sounds great. Actually much better than Emma Stone.

Is this her though? doesnt sound like her at all

Umm Sup Forums hates Emma Watson...and parades shit tier waifus...

YouTube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=DkU43nYAJvE

Sounds just like her, she was singing in plays at acting school. Interesting though I think Paige O Hara mentored here

Singing Goblet of Fire webm.red/yETK

youtube.com/watch?v=JY_Rlb8CeRI Singing background vocals on a song.

Wait, is this auto-tuned?

>this is a 10/10 body on Sup Forums
Do I need to post her face?

It's not awful but she is trying to hard to sound different from the original. She's over effecting and over enunciating too much.

If you can't tell the difference between produced and being autotuned maybe. To me this doesn't sound like singers who have been autotuned, you can hear the natural voice. But I heard Disney released this because of a toy leak, so it isnt even fully remastered

Fuggg! Bunnyfu looks like THAT!?

>she is trying too hard
Maybe she's just doing her own thing and not trying to offend people I think it sounds like the original. Also it shouldn't sound exactly alike. Alan Menken rearranged all the music and composed some new songs as sell.

Emma is no match for the original belle

I agree it shouldn't sound exactly like the original but the way they/she are going about it isn't very good.

Belle will always be the 10/10 perfect Disney princess.

gross

Being a Disney World Gaston has to be the greatest job ever though. You get paid to be a sexist alpha douchebag to people all day.

hes a big guy

He went out screaming like a bitch though.

ruh roh

He WAS a bitch. Was only tough when Beast given up on living

I'd like to see how tough you are when you're thrown off a building.

"actress"

Tale as old as time: feminist & chad thundercock

>Claims to be the face of Modern Feminist
>Plays a Disney Princess reinforcing the Damsel In Distress trope

Well leftists ever grow and wise up from their hypocricsy lel.

>not posting tits mcgee

Is that the one who killed himself with fireworks?

how do we compete?

Act.

uh are these edited?

Hips are truly the most underrated part of a girl. Somebody asked me why I was lusting after this homely girl so much, well...

>Having a Ringo fetish

>This Princess wears running shoes for running to the fridge, the shitter, and the beetus clinic

Belle was a damsel that solved the entire conflict you tard. It was a reversal of the trope where handsome guy defeat a monster and marry a beauty. You completely missed the point of the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_pnSBvXq8

it is

>not wanting the cuties

>blondes

>bland belle
>handsome beast
>luke gaston
why does disney hate beauty and the beast so much lads?

thank you, that's my fetish!

He was a faggot. Those 3 girls were much better than Bella. And they were okay in sharing his cock too, FUck this greedy shitstain.

Ayyy wats up doc?

they're pulling some bullshit and making Belle an inventor or scientist or something in this version

>not liking blondes

One of the only good actresses her age. Plus she triggers all the jealous women and straight up autists. Truly a slaying queen

I think it sounds very sweet. As do most people. Way better than La La Land which was uninspired. But the vocals are only half of it we havent seen anything in scene
These are good listens.

Jesus fucking christ they should have got emma stone to do her vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=UlunjmpaRVU
they already have her for another live action remake so it wouldn't be hard

>cherrypicker
>cherry picks
Umm she played a false rape accuser in Regression, and a valley girl in the bling ring which all revived back'ash from women. Even her part in Noah because it was not feminist in any way

Just so you know youre an ever bigger hyoocrite, her roles have been different. And she is a girl and loves BATB wow making me think

Are you delusional? The pic is about how weird her hips looks, look at her left your right, her hip look completely fucked

Sing.

Jesus fucking christ you really hate emma watson huh. Emma stone sounds like shit, its why Chazelle picked emma watson to be in La La Land and thanfully she dropped out of that blandfest.

>emma stone
Makes me actually see red

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

Do something wrong.

Roberts>Stone

Watson need not apply

but obviously doesn't use them.

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on. But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

Watson sounds good here. I was disappointed with Gosling and Stone in La La Land. So many redditors here shilling

why do redd*tors and tumblr gurls love emma watson so much?

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

>sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts
this is some advanced brapposting

But Sup Forums is reddit and hates her. In fact Sup Forums emulates that emma watson hate tumblr and says the exact same things as those gurls.

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

This movie cannot end well. Dan Stevens is far more attractive than Emma Watson. Not that Watson isn't pretty, but she looks fifteen...in a way that won't play well against a man who doesn't look like a teenager.

any stories about those two being dumb cunts like Watson?
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/02/blind-items-revealed-3-382.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/11/blind-item-4-1332.html

If I had the chance to be Emma watsons toilet slave for a week, I would take that chance and I would drink her hot, sizzling piss. I would eat her pound sized turds. I would devour her wet, juicy, indescribable farts. And I would lick her butthole so clean, if she shined it on the sun, it would gleam like the St.Louis arch.

>Emma the one true goddess watson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Has she done anything other than be in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises ever made? Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from
Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the
others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I was esting friend

I feel sick now

FUCKING STOP ALREADY YOU SICK FUCK EVERY TIME I READ YOUR POSTS I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you an actual woman? How salty are you?
None of that is true, I know josh gad

>2 minutes into signing autographs together and she gives you this look

Bitch's fucking retarded, she should be executed

no it isn't. just because you have a reddit/tumblr account doesn't mean we all do, emma watson redditor/tumblr enthusiast
dan stevens looks like an overgrown teen without his beard though so it'll probably be fine.

>beetus clinic
fucking kek user this killed me

All me

>the point of the story was to not be like other stories

I suppose when you don't have characters, a good plotline or anybody of relative talent anywhere in the general vicinity of production you have to fallback on tropes and pandering to the shallowest people on Earth as a selling point.

I fucking love Disney productions.

The tumblr I've come across sound verbatim like Sup Forums bitching which is ironic because the tumblr is full of liberal girls. You cannot deny this

>dan stevens looks like an overgrown teen without his beard though so it'll probably be fine
>mfw remembering Downton Abbey and realizing this is pretty much true

Maybe it's the voice, but I never realized it before now.

Why does Sup Forums hate Emma watson when shes the only good actress around? Oh right they are virgins who worship feet

you can very clearly hear the auto tuning

whats wrong with footlove

She actually sounds good guys, holy shit Sup Forums will be btfo again.

>shes the only good actress around?

>beauty

>shes the only good actress around

Does she even believe that?

Not that user but do you even browse this board? Because theres some serious good goys here admiring not talent ((((((actresses))))))) like Emma Stone or Jlaw.