Tfw another year incoming with no gf

>tfw another year incoming with no gf

Recommend me some depressing kino that will make me want to kms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAoNcF5uGWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas food lodging

repo man

suicide, you worthless fuck

Don't kill yourself, my man. Tomorrow the sun will rise, and who knows what the tide will bring in.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAoNcF5uGWg

DUDE IF I HAD A GIRLFRIEND ALL MY PROBLEMS WOULD MAGICALLY VANISH LMAOOO XD

I was in a thread where an user posted that everyone reading his post will get a gf next year if he gets trips. Well, he did, which means that I won't be single in 2017!

>killing yourself for not putting your peepee inside a vagina
I never understood /r9k/, gfs aren't everything.

Like Crazy

>I think girlfriends magically fall out of the sky and land on my dick, why hasnt this happened yet?

try watching The Notebook. you'll fully understand what you've missed out on and then suicide will be easy.

>ywn play through all the shitty mostly 1 handed songs you learned as a kid on such a fancy piano like an autist for an hour straight

>0:07

kill me

delete

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind desu

i bet you one million dollars. if she's the girl i imagine obviously.

maybe you should try getting a bf instead

Watchmen is the best tfw movie.

This is what you're looking for.

>There has rarely been a better film made, ever.
What the fuck does that even mean?

If just that one line confuses you probably can't handle the kino of this film, ever.

It depends. If you are 18 years old I agree with you but if you are a wizard the tfw no gf shit weighs you down like an anchor holding everything and your potential back and you need to try it, even if it's a bad relationship to get that anchor off of you. I would know. I was an ex wizard who got laid and the relationship was shit and not expected and failed but my perception on life changed when I got laid and had less weight on my shoulders and cared left.

It's ok, you get used to it with time. I don't even want a gf anymore, to be honest.

Do you have the thread link handy?

basically this. having sex is being succesful on an instinctual level. it really helps your self-esteem

My GF is coming over later. She's got big DD tits and a super tight cunt. She likes to get tied up with her legs spread, knees up at her tits. I'm going to toy her pussy to get it stretched and then pump a big load inside of her.

Thought you'd like to know.