Eh, McGregor still won imo

>be constrained by a metric fuckton of rules in a sport you're relatively unfamiliar with
>still hold your own against a world champ
>"lose"

If it'd been MMA/UFC, Mayweather would be bloody fruit pulp right about now.

Mayweather won the battle, McGregor won the war.

>If it'd been MMA/UFC, Mayweather would be bloody fruit pulp right about now.
But it it's not. It's boxing.So...

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, I'd roll your mum over and do her in the butt

considering most people sincerely believed he wouldn't last one or maybe two rounds

yeah

>a metric fuckton of rules
-don't hit your opponent below the belt and obey the referee

Yeah so many rules bro

Fuckk off. A 29 year old mayweather would know connor head off his shoulders

"If my aunt had nuts , she'd be my uncle"

solomon

You faggots can pick up the goal posts and run with them all you want, you all said that McGregor would knock him out in 4 and that Mayweather was too pillow-fisted to hurt him. It doesn't matter what would happen in MMA because that was never the question.

Nah he lost. Mayweather made a mess of him. McGregor could have at LEAST lasted all twelve rounds if he wanted to consider himself a pro boxer.

are mcgoober fans delusional?

>It's boxing
was boxing*
Boxing died tonight - pathetically with its head down.

whitr boi logic

poor way of putting it desu

Mayweather won the battle, boxing lost the war

>if it had been

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It was a boxing match. He didn't hold his own, he was soundly beaten with ease. Lasting 10 rounds doesn't mean he was giving Mayweather trouble that's just how Mayweather fights regardless of his opponent's ability.

>t. Pacquao

>Getting beat up by a former 125 lbs fighter who's 40 years old and 2 years retired

Put Conor in against Kovalev in the octagon (same weight) and I guarantee Conor won't be breathing.

it looked close because mayweather literally just let mcgregor bust his load the first 3 rounds

McGregor got knocked the fuck out.

>dealwithit.jpeg

How to identify a Hillary voter.

>unironically TKO'd
>he still won
Are thaigooks really this retarded?

I fucking hate mcgregor fans so much

What would win? A Potato or an Irish stomach?

Dont grab, dont kick, dont knee, no elbows, no spinning backfists, no takedowns, no submissions, 8 oz gloves. What was that user?

>that flag
>this level of damage control

you're as dumb as that king of yours.

I would've expected this from an American flag, shame on you, bong.

supremely idiodic comment

I still think mcgregor could win but damn floyd is fookin genius. They way he drags connor and wearing him out. After the sixth or seventh round the moment we saw connor wobbling around while floyd could still walk straight we knew hed fallen into his game.

And an AK-47 would win against a revolver. But we're not using AK's in the ring, not revolvers.

>b-b-b-but McGregor had the popular vote!!!
Not how these things work, sweetie =]

>BUT MUH RULES, MCGREGOR WOULD HAVE WON IN A "REAL" FIGHT
Good thing it was a boxing match that he agreed to, and lost.

>hold your own
floyd letting you win the first 3 rounds like he does against every opponent isnt exactly holding your own