Just a reminder to all the summerfags and refugee Trump supporters from reddit that Sup Forums is satire

Just a reminder to all the summerfags and refugee Trump supporters from reddit that Sup Forums is satire.

Don't believe me? Look at all the people here pretending to worship a frog, the people pretending that being a NEET is ideal, or the surge of people shitposting in every thread where OP doesn't post in his own thread within five seconds is "sliding."

We don't really hate any race here, our number one idol is a Jewish gay man who only has sex with niggers. Most people here fap to traps and don't even go to church, we mainly like Christianity because the crusade memes. We're not that extreme, we just want the SJW nonsense to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/01/15/powerball-lottery-winners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Being NEET is ideal though.

>pretending that being a NEET is ideal
wagecuck detected

Notice the Canadian flag. That flag is the main push of Hillary shills and anti-Sup Forums posters. Do not trust the Canadian flag

If you got an independent source of income; yes, yes it is.

Whatever... Any Summerfag reading this, OP is full of shit

>Also there is nothing in the depths of the sea

>this is what neets actually believe

Contrary to what you learned on r/The_Donald, shitposting =/= shilling .

I'm afrid that there are people pathetic enough to idolize being neets.

The Kek thing is just a meme though, you dope.

Never went on Reddit a day in my life. Your country is practically Reddit anyway, so it's easy to tell the exposure has gotten to your brain

>people win the lottery
>decide to become NEETs

Really makes you think...

PRAISE KEK. FUCK THE LEAF. TRAITOR.

How would you know "your country is practically Reddit" if you've never been to Reddit (or Canada)?

Ironically Sup Forums is the most reddit board on Sup Forums, jus tlook at r/Sup Forums and 90% of the posts are from Sup Forums. Now all the people from r/The_Donald are coming here and shitting things up so I'm just trying to remind them that this is a satire board.

200 million CND (0.02USD) has been added to your paypal account by the C U C K fundation.

>TFW about to go to work
>After 10 years I have a job I fucking love doing

So much better than being a NEET, but when I was working in Hospitality, I would've rather NEET'd

""""""""""satire""""""""""

this is what people actually believe?

see newfriends, we also like to use Sup Forums banter on Sup Forums because this is a satire board.

Agreed, friend! Sup Forums is completely satire. If you take any of the vile racism here seriously, I feel bad for you.

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

god what a faggot you are op.

protip: if you have to actually make threads like this, what you said obviously isn't true.

most people here care about race and it's easily one of the boards binding principles, most people don't care about milo and as many people or more hate him compared to those that like him.

1. Being NEET is the ultimate redpill.

2. Sup Forums is not satire.

3. Kill yourself.

>that this is a satire board.

why are you trying to shill this meme? it never worked before.

No, newleaf, this was a containment board for people spamming Sup Forums with threads about the Jews and libtards

Except the part where radical Sup Forums calls for the death of entire races and moderates on Sup Forums are complacent. No, Sup Forums must be deleted.

>there are people that think KEK worship is satire
Sup Forums is a KEK fearing website, this kind of blaspheming is not allowed.

Those radicals are not REAL Sup Forumsacks.

Wow really makes you think huh?

That was tried on /q/

>We're not that extreme, we just want the SJW nonsense to end.

I think that even that is giving us too much credit. But everything else you wrote is spot on.

People have different views than me but they're all just joking thank god hahaha

>"us"

>never been to reddit
>never been to canada
>"your country is practically reddit anyways"
NEET logic. see

Any more like this?

Fuck off newfag, you have probably only been on this site for a few months. You do not understand Sup Forums

>t. a nigger who really wants to believe we don't hate him

>your country is practically Reddit anyway
legit kek

No, almost if not all of them just become poor again because they mismanaged their money.

ALWAYS CHECK THE FLAG!!!!
SHILL
SHILL
SAGE
SAGE

Canada is Reddit because it's government censors speech that is moderately right wing in the name of tolerance, much like at real Reddit

I play the lottery for the sole purpose of being able to be a NEET again.

I miss the good old days

Source?

>Indeed, 44% of those who have ever won large lottery prizes were broke within five years, according to a 2015 Camelot Group study.

fortune.com/2016/01/15/powerball-lottery-winners/

People dream of the big life when they win when they should be dreaming of the humble NEET life

>almost, if not all
>44%

Well yeah people like to play up how many waste their money to soften the blow of them never winning the lottery themselves.

44% is still pretty embarrassing.

It really is. It makes me physically sick knowing those people wasted all that money when I could turn a fraction of their winnings into tenfold their winnings.

>Calling our Lord Kek "just a frog."

Enjoy your untimely death leaf shill.

Since this thread is a waste of space I might aswell add this and request sauce on the guy in this pic, whats the real name? I know hes spanish or something