What TV shows are you looking forward to in 2017?

What TV shows are you looking forward to in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePcQrc1vrqc
youtube.com/watch?v=W1fiijqrKuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rick and morty

true detective season 3

The 100 for all my waifus

I'm intrigued by Riverdale.

I am less intrigued by the reboot of Will & Grace. Fuck Will & Grace, you were never good.

Don't even know what's coming

This: youtube.com/watch?v=ePcQrc1vrqc

Twin Peaks and The Expanse.

>That slack-jawed voice over

Sounds like SNL's "The Californians".

>reboot of Will & Grace
seriously wtf

that would explain the meme magic diarhea of w+g shit trickling around

this shit will not go with lookist, ageist gay culture

tp obviously

Fargo
The Americans
that is all

Dog with a Vlog

Westw- oh wait.

waiting for this to come back

Fargo season 3

The Leftovers season 3.

Turn: Washington's pies (final season soon)
The Last Kingdom (should have more episodes than eight)
Medici (should also have more, hopefully)
Davinci's Demons/Beowulf/The Bastard Executioner (if they weren't all cancelled)
That's it, I guess.
I really like historical type series, fictional or factual, and fantasy or otherwise, and yet ironically enough I've not ever seen an episode of Game of Thrones which is probably the most famous fantasy drama in existence.

the expanse, fargo, the americans

that's about all i'm really looking forward to. there's a couple other shows that i will watch but i'm not excited about them.

Black Sails

hopefully black beard won't be so fucking under used like he was last season

they did a "reunion" for the hillary clinton campaign and iirc it got less than a million viewers so... yeah

it was of its time, and it was only as successful as it was because it aired after friends

I'm looking forward to (((Hollywood))) releasing nothing but flops and to see them lose their cultural relevance.

Fargo, Better Call Saul, The Leftovers and Twin Peaks.
Maybe that Snatch spin off if it's decent.

Fargo, The Leftovers and nothing else.

FAYR-GO

Halt and Catch Fire, it's the final season
Fargo

That's about it. There's other shit I'll watch to fill time but those two, especially the first, I'm really looking forward to.

Fargo season 3

The Daily Show coming back to stop Drumpf.

[OBLIGATORILY ANGRY REPLIES ENSUE AND INTENSIFY]

are they going to make season 3? is this official or just rumors?

>post-truth
>fake news

is nobody else disturbed by this? i know its a meme to say but this is very Orwellian.

It's the final power grab from liberals, they're desperate and scared

We're way beyond the point of it as a word being salvaged, but it makes me shudder whenever I hear 'liberal' being used pejoratively. I know why people use it that way, and it usually makes sense within the context, but it's such a bastardisation of the word's original meaning. Yeah, yeah. Spare me the 'Words' meanings are always changing over time' line. Fair enough, I accept it. Even still, the evolution of that word's usage is what's truly Orwellian. It's oxymoronic that it's often used disparagingly to describe actual authoritarians because ultimately it's what they use to refer to themselves no matter how far from reality it may be.

It would be like if communists started calling themselves anarchists. Even if they were actual commies in every way, if they almost ALL knowingly lied, or were too dumb to know it's untrue, and were telling others that they're anarchs, after long enough of that everybody would just call them by their self appointed titles.

I find that as disturbing as this nonsense coming from mainstreamedia groups that alternative and underground news sources are the only potentially propagandisticunts out there, and that the major networks (other than F*x, of course) are so virtuous and concerned with shedding light on truth for the little peasants to be informed by. It's especially disturbing when there is actual proof of the ones speaking out the most against this supposed fake news being the con artists disseminating fake news en masse.

too long. didn't read. Lol

Twin Peaks. Only reason I haven't offed myself

Better Call Saul
Fargo
True Detective, if rumors are true
Maaaaybe Rick and Morty

Fargo, Better Call Saul, Sherlock, House of Cards

The Leftovers and Twin Peaks.

Other shit doesn't matter.

Fargo
Twin Peaks
The Leftovers
Top of the Lake

Lost S7

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks
Fargo
American Gods
GOT
Better Call Saul
Iron Fist
Defenders

The Punisher Netflix series starring Jon "Maskusum" Bernthal

nobody interested in big guys mini-series?
youtube.com/watch?v=W1fiijqrKuc