What does Sup Forums think of The Doctor's new companion

From the previews, she seems really annoying, but I'm hoping to give her a chance.

Still better than MUH CLALA.

Anyone will be an improvement on the last one.

>british
>white

> implying anything is not better than MUH clara

I think she looks like she'll be alright. Shame she's stuck with one of the worst doctors and worst showrunners.

>one of the worst doctors
b8

What's wrong with Capaldi? I just think Moffat's a fucking jewfag that replaced the kinomaker Davies

I just find him too irascible and unlikeable. It's hard to root for a character you think is a cunt.

This. Hell, the entire Christmas special was him shitting on a literal superhero, and telling him not to use his abilities which where beyond Superman tier, because being a hero was HIS job... for reasons. While also taking advantage of the heroes abilities the entire episode.

> That's true, he sometimes give off the "get off my lawn you pesky whipper snappers" old man feel, although he's had his moments.

> earth knows about aliens and shit
> doctor can't be on earth all the time
> can't be superhero because?
> Moffat's a jewnigger.

>disgusting hideous shitskinned mulatto mutant

JUST

>tripcode fag

aren't the companions supposed to be attractive? she is fucking hideous.

My dad was pissed as soon as he saw her, bbc being so diverse also means they hire non qts for the qt role

>no tits
>no ass
>Scottish
>attractive
kek

> implying they have to be

Why couldn't they have gotten an attractive black girl at least? Like Martha.

This. It was stupid writing. Hell, the entire episode whatshisname was out saving people and stopping crimes that the Doctor didn't even know about, notice, or care. He saved his life twice. And as you say, even if the Doctor suddenly cared about 'petty' stuff, he disappears for years at a time.

I hope we see the hero again, he was fun. I actually wouldn't mind a Torchwood style spinoff. What was his name again?

I wasn't the one implying that. I'm the one implying Karen Gillan is an ironing board.

have you told your parents you are a fucking faggot yet?

Stay in your general faggots keep this shit off Sup Forums.

Says the guy that likes women with the bodies of boys.

Because this Doctor isn't actively trying to fuck his companions like 10 was

Well what's the point of saving the world if you can't get some pussy while doing it?

i have never watched a single episode of this show. looks like garbage made for children, even worse than capeshit. its fan base seems retarded as fuck.

am i in the right or am i being an intolerant bigot?

As a lifelong Dr. Who fan I can say with the utmost conviction that you are 100% correct in your judgement.

It is garbage made for children, but sometimes you get episodes that are genuinely well done and you remember why you're watching this show in the first place.

How's it feel knowing that if I knew where you lived I could beat your ass into oblivion then piss and shit in your mouth directly? You make me so fucking angry typing this I'm going to have to beat my kids some more.

WE

I'm not gonna lie. It feels pretty good knowing that I can elicit such an emotional response simply by typing a few words.

the show was great a few years ago back when tennant was the doctor, but since moffat took over its been shit. and yes, most of the fanbase are retarded as fuck.

It feels good knowing you're that mad

> we what?

> i know
but she's not just an ironing board
she's a fuckin ginger ironing board

nardole is the only thing carrying dr who now

When the fat queer from Little Britain is the best thing about a show then maybe it's time that show was dropped.

nigger