Are we ruining Sup Forums?

>Go to /qa/
>Thousands of posts calling for Sup Forums to be deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1466380607965.jpg
4chandata.org/q/On-containment-boards-a292226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QA is a bunch of normalfaggots trying to turn this place into reddit 2.0/facebook. They can all drown in blood.

>Clinton supporters trying the one tactic they understand, deletion.

Tumblr/Reddit has been trying to get Sup Forums deleted for a while now.

Normies think its some form of complaints department.
What they don't understand is that that would be like deleting Sup Forums in its heyday

>trying to delete opinions they don't agree with
Sound like typical feminists and hillary shills. Wouldn't be surprised if you were a shill too OP

This, compare their lame shit to the posting on reddit - identical. The worst posting on Sup Forums reads 100% like a post on reddit

Absolute fucking garbage. There has never been such a bad problem with circlejerking until recent years when reddit users starting migrating here in a big way. At least when people used to come from GameFAQs and similar forums in 06-09, they came here to get AWAY from the circlejerks

Sup Forums brings it on themselves by not understanding that other boards aren't Sup Forums. Stop acting like niggers and learn to integrate if you're going to crossboard, you dumb motherfuckers.

/k/ here
you don't have to be deleted, just keep your shit off my fucking board because you're god awful cancer

hiro would never delete Sup Forums

Checked
Will do komrade

this is now an anticipation thread

Sup Forums is one of the biggest doors for faggots from plebbit and regularly spills its shit to other boards, so yes.

All publicity is good publicity.

Made enemies? Good. That mean's we're doing something right.

And fuck those reddit shills trying to get us.

>how to integrate
You mean how to post like a dumb ignorant faggot instead of someone who actually understands what is going on with everyone's hobbies? Holy fucking shit you'd have to be sub 80 IQ to produce such awful logic

How well do we actually know him? He is an extremely controversial and hated character in Japan.

Who?

But racism is like anime, it will be on every board because it's a part of what Sup Forums is.

>shit that I just made up
and
>shit that doesn't matter

thats why you come here with your trips.

stop bullying Sup Forums you envious feggets.you all mad cause you know your shitty forums and sites will never have so much influence doesnt matter how hard you try.

>be on other board
>people start white bashing
>tell them to fuck off
>they respond "go back to Sup Forums!"

We're the only board worth visiting on this site anymore.

/qa/ is the lair of the jew user

literally what

he said stop bringing your shit to other boards
You just said the opposite of that

Somewhat true. We have the dankest memes and they get spread across the whole internet.

You are literally the syrian immigrants of Sup Forums.

>delete the board with the 2nd highest traffic
no u

>normies pissed off at Sup Forums

Good

I love Sup Forums. I love shitposting. MEMES4EVER

The only thing we need to get rid of is Reddit cross-posters. Their posting style irritates the shit out of me for some reason.

This.

I wish this board would stay the fuck out of Sup Forums.

Schatzilein Adi is right.

I'm only here because I'm waiting to see if someone has a higher res version of this

i.4cdn.org/pol/1466380607965.jpg

Literally all they have to do to stop being offended by Sup Forums is stop coming here.

There are 68 boards on Sup Forums now, surely these people can find somewhere else to spend time on.

Honestly, this is ridiculous. It'd be like if I went on /d/ and then immediately started making threads on /qa/ demanding that /d/ be deleted for hosting perverted shit.

If you don't like a board, go to another.

This.
Sup Forumstards shitposting about "muh nigger genetics" on /fit/ earns this board a bad name

Even though this board is a cesspool, I don't want it to be deleted. If it was, other boards (Sup Forums on the forefront) would be invaded by redditors as well

>DELET Sup Forums DIS ALT-RIGHT PLACE TRIGGERS ME

wew. those sillies should look up cripplechan if they want to see what a real cesspool of legit stormweenies look like

Those people are stupid. The whole purpose of Sup Forums whether people will admit it or not is to serve as a containment board. Discussing series matters like politics or religion on an anonymous image forum can only end in stupid flame wars, so this board was created for people who are dumb enough to think that they can have that sort of discussion without shitting up other threads.

Did you actually read the posts in the OP image? They're not actually triggered, these ones at least are mostly just concerned with us breaking rules one and two.

Spoken like a new fag.
I don't have the screen cap, but someone once pointed out that Sup Forums is no longer the same as it was 8 years ago.
I posted on Sup Forums for years before I moved to other boards. It was a right if passage. It introduced to the overall culture of Sup Forums and if you were offended by cp, gore, and general fuckery you left and never came back.
Now we have newfags skipping the intro board all together an trying to turn the asshole of the Internet into some fucking hug box

Sup Forums is now known only and thanks to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is been death for years now, here is where all meme magic is born

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>reaching

>People can't handle a little redpilling
>People freak out if you name a Jew or mention a Jew controlled industry or business

Fucking self censoring simpletons.

Wow did not know Sup Forums has become the bossnigger of boards. Really a lot of it is also /vg/ in rage mode due to blatant leftwing propaganda in games.

SRS trying to do shit as always. Hiro himself said he prefers interesting Sup Forums over profitable one. Sup Forums deletion ain't happening.

Another /k/omrade reporting in. No, you fuck off.

>Stop acting like niggers and learn to integrate

like you're doing now?

I browsed Sup Forums before I ever came to Sup Forums, so no thanks

Lets be honest, its the right wing tossers on Sup Forums who are the problem. Why can't they keep their edgelord ideas in their basements and on Sup Forums.

They need to stop spamming online polls to make it look like Trump/Brexit are winning

Sup Forums has been racist cesspool since the beginning dumb niigger

I have to admit, seeing Sup Forums retards throw degenerate and their moral crusading on the other boards I go is annoying but retards who can't bend in will always be retards. Just call them a faggot and move on.

Feds find out you're somehow associated to this site and "terrorism"

It'll only be fair

fpbp

That has to do with the fact that most of us our fucking Sup Forumstards from it's heyday. Sup Forums is full on fucking cancer and we are the only board beside Sup Forums that is constantly used. Not to mention we spawn most of the fad movements such as Five Guys Burgers and Fries shit.

Who Sup Forums /r9k/ and Sup Forums here?

who cares

let them eat cake

> constant trap born
> pics of girls of questionable age
> creep threads
> furry shit
> gore
> bestiality

All of his is perfectly fine, but talk some shit about jews niggers faggots and the like and everybody loses their minds

Anons have been calling each other niggers and faggots forever, but Stormfront has never represented the userbases general views.

True, sadly I must admit that with the whole Trump movement, many Redditsfags are coming here, wich is exactly what kill Sup Forums

This

Sup Forums should remove the flags already. The threat of JIDF is long gone, no Israelites are gonna bully you no more.

>1 post by this ID

/Thread

Sup Forums did nothing to Sup Forums you can thank gamergate and the leftism in games for that.

every time this comes up i instantly want to create an anonymous & secure website that we could use and say fuck off with all this shit

one of these days

(((You)))

It's the same reason we have "Sup Forums BTFO" threads

but they were always here and they probably got kicked off the other popular parts of the web over time

this is the final frontier for them

They have the ear of the mods though

It's kind of a dangerous situation when an army of people is constantly lobbying the mods and administrators to shut down the board virtually unopposed

Dammit I've got stuff to say, I just don't want to fuck up a good discussion

Nice try.

I was told "go back to Sup Forums" before I'd ever actually visited Sup Forums, it's faggots invading from tumblr doing the complaining

no, you come in start complaining about niggers and jews and discussing politics when it's not allowed on /k/ and we tell you to fuck off

Then you complain that we must not care

No, we just go to Sup Forums to discuss it, faggot

>Literally all they have to do to stop being offended by Sup Forums is stop coming here.
seeStay off my fucking board

And even if todays jewish boards still believe they can intimidate Sup Forums with veiled threats,
even if they believe they have permission to circumvent free speech...
They should take care, for one day our patience will run dry, and then the Jews will have their lying mouth stuffed!

Based Joot

The flags are great

same, I said some shit about bush not being the worst pres ever and they sent me here

bunch of fags

Sup Forums doesn't really have discussions these days. It's 90% edgelords carrying out Poll raids

'no'

>/qa/
>not getting mad about Sup Forums posting videos of them raiding steams and attracting kids because of it

Sup Forums dindu nuffin, but yeah, I have no idea why the stupid fucking 13 year olds keep linking Sup Forums on YouTube. Sup Forums was much better when people never mentioned it. Sure, we are a big board, and we do have a shill magnet, but Sup Forums really draws in the newfags.

Sup Forums 4 lyfe

Chanology 3.0 is upon us

>muh specual club
Go to infinity chan if you wanna isolate yourself

You're new and didn't do the whole "lurking" thing, so it's okay that you don't understand, but here on Sup Forums we don't confine ourselves to one single board. Sup Forums, being the third or so most popular board on Sup Forums, is bound to have plenty of people that are interested in things other than just politics.

Do they not see the irony in drawing the parallels to "refugees welcome" and mass immigration while simultaneously denouncing our politics?

This. The mods did shit dealing with Sup Forums babies spamming frog and dubs on other boards because they think Sup Forums faggotry belongs outside of Sup Forums.

If trump loses the quality will go back up and we can start talking about jews rigging it against Trump. May even redpill the few who stay

>They have the ear of the mods though

The mods are a bunch of normalfags too. We never had a chance. You have people like that fucking ape who has so much power.

>we dindu nuffin
>the MAN (jews) are keepin us down
>everyone hates us for no reason

To be fair, Sup Forums does crossboard a lot.

I have never seen a thread on /gif/ that involved niggers that didnt immediately get spammed with cries of "cuck", "race traitor", "filhty niggers" and so on.

To be fair, 50% of those posts are me.

4chandata.org/q/On-containment-boards-a292226

We are a containment board built so we don't infest other boards.

/mlp/ and complete shut down on anything fun is what killed Sup Forums. Redditfags only came when they discovered that Sup Forums became nothing to than a tranny shitposting pony board and not the lovable bastard that would go all raid mode on anyone that presented themselves as a ultra faggot.

I think it is time to release the Storm fags and let them flood the board for a few weeks.

Someone post the screengrab of Hiroshima Nagasaki saying he likes Sup Forums.

i see pol shit on sci and his all the time

Sup Forums is a starred article on wikipedia ever since 2 years after obama was president.
Get the fuck out of here you filthy post captcha newfag

i wonder if you'd have the same problem with people voicing liberal political opinions in non-political spaces

>/qa/
really really don't get it where the fuck is the board
am I missing something?

>random other board
>some leftist faggot starts spouting hostile leftist propaganda
>someone else disagrees
>SAFE ZONE HAS BEEN BREACHED
>howls of erupt

In my experience, 99% of the time a Sup Forums opinion is just reactionary. And is that what you really want to contest? That every board should be ultra progressive liberal by default and a safe space for those opinions?