What hilarious things will we see from Trump and his Looney Tunes supporters between now and November?

What hilarious things will we see from Trump and his Looney Tunes supporters between now and November?

except its the leftists that are behind the rally violence but try again

>(((((Nussbaum)))))

liberal jews are the worst jews.

lol her avatar even looks like a jewess

(((((Nussbaum)))))

>proponents of democracy and FREEDOM and the USA USA USA are now considered looneys
lefties everyone

can't help but have a nice chuckle to this.

jews are the original liberals

Hey, if I visit Norway as a poo-in-loo Sikh, would people beat the shit out of me?

I've wanted to visit the Nordic countries, since I love the cold and your guy's countries look cool with the geography and culture, but I don't wanna get my ass kicked.

Thoughts?

>Hillary did nothing wrong
>If any of my supporters were harmed with violence, especially sexual violence, I'd hope they'd have the grace to consider that they might be partially responsible for it because of the stresses their society places on their assailants, like those good folks over in Sweden
>Not only do I NOT want to build a wall, I don't even think legal immigration is a good idea! Let anybody in who wants to get in! No refunds on work visas and green cards, though, THAT'D be crazy!
>Go watch my new season of "The Apprentice", airing exclusively on Starz!

>Hey, if I visit Norway as a poo-in-loo Sikh, would people beat the shit out of me?
If there is a God, then yes.

>TFW when the times stumps itself

fun

Come on...A damn Jew every single time?

you'll be fine :)

>accused
>not convicted
god damn this rape culture

>(((Nut tree)))

Congrats OP .02 has been added to your account.

How dark are you? Some will be ready to "welcome" you.

Victory.

Luckily Sikhs are based but you should be in India desu senpai

You'll fit right in.

Holy shit it's even better than I thought
5 HOURS
HOURS
And he didn't want to "hurt him badly".
You can't make this shit up.

It's about 4.5 hours too long, and 3 hours into "Nigger, you gay" territory.

I kind of have olive skin. A bit darker?

People used to think I was Italian/Spanish at one point. My name is also not very obviously Poo-In-Loo and doesn't end with Jeet or Inder.

Get a tan and say your names is Mohammed Umanguba or something, you'll be fine

lmao
Sounds good.
Thx fampai