PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

>This kills the McGreggor

Embarrassing

>getting gassed against a 40-year-old man

How does this happen?

Joshua took 11 rounds to KO a 42 year old man, doesn't make him a worse boxer for it

Irishmen aren't very smart

Conor just has shit cardio and a shit chin. But in an octagon, Floyd's pencil legs would break within the first 5 seconds.

>this damage control

Shit chin? He has a very good chin. Dude has never been knocked down in his career

>fatigue is caused by lack of intelligence
you're not very smart

Unlike this fight, that one had a seriously bad stoppage.

never underestimate Sup Forums and Trump

Every time Connor got behind Floyd and held him while Floyd waited for the ref to separate them I thought to myself
>A real fight would have been over here

Happened like 5 or 6 times during the match.

it is you fuckin idiot, you have to be disciplined in how you exert energy, conor wen gun ho in the begining like the fucking clowwn he is, floyd is much smarter than hiim and has fought bigger guys, and knows its a marathon usually, quick knockouts are lucky. If you cant endure rounds then you shouldnt be fucking boxing you dumb fuck hence he does mma/streetfighting

Wtf? Why did the ref stop it? I'd understand if McGregor was getting pummeled with no defense or something, but he was visibly avoiding a majority of those punches. Boxing is such a shit-tier sport. Now that Mayweather is retired it'll hopefully die off.

itt: virgins defending another man and his accomplishments

THATS MY BULL! THAT MAN IS SUPERIOR TO THAT OTHER GUY WHO IS ALSO MY SUPERIOR. IM A VIRGIN! ILL NEVER SEE PUSSY BUT I KNOW ALL SPORTS STATS

Floyd gave his back intentionally

Why would it be over?

A FUCKING POTATO

Yeah well drag a shark out of water and I'll stab it to death

Don't be a pussy accept that McNugget agreed to fight a boxing match. No excuses.

Yea well this ironically isn't some niggerfest streetfight it's a real disciplined boxing match.

Agree to the rules then play by the rules bitch, or else don't agree. A real man has integrity. Your excuses disgust me.

clinching from behind is ILLEGAL in boxing, any other fighter would have been penalized, Mcgregor broke the rules CONSTANTLY

The ref was biased towards mcgregor, not mayweather

I guess thats why McGregor challenged him to an MMA fight

Spotted the niggers. Flags check out too.

He had no energy left and was getting battered. If you don't understand that it's because you never fought. Boxing isn't going anywhere both Canelo and Anthony Joshua are PPV stars. Boxing has been around in its modern form since 1867 so it will always ride the ups and downs. UFC has only been going since 1993

>mcmanlets will defend how this hunchback would of got up alive
Sup Forums IS autism

Yeah, right? Shame it was a boxing match. If Mayweather would have tried to box in a street fight against McGregor, he definitely would have gotten fucked up. And can you imagine if Serena Williams tried to swing a tennis racket at a SWAT team? She would get lit the fuck up lmao.

it's "illegal" but other boxers do it all the time, ref says "hey stop that" and thats that.
no one gets penalized for something like that

>would of

What the fuck are you actually talking about? Since when is the ref allowed go stop the fight because one of the fighters is tired?

Just watch backyard nigger fights if you guys want to see two guys give each other brain damage

if they do it constantly(ie in this fight) they get a point deducted

You know when refs end fights early because a fighter is getting G&P'd without defending themselves in MMA?

It's the same in boxing, mcgregor was NOT defending himself intelligently, floyd knocked him around the ring for 2 rounds without even a block or a dodge

>he expects a 40yr old man that has never practiced MMA in his life to go to an octagon so he can feel better about his shitty sport

lmao, your idol got embarrassed, he has been boxing since he was a teenager and looked like a fool against a 40 yr old man, please go back to dry humping

>he was just fatigued, he would have bounced back in the next round

And where might one watch these?

Mayweather reads at a second grade level

Taking constant punched to the face is a pretty good time to stop it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

is this a real post? Honest to god you actually think like this?

Get the fuck out of here Irish.

He didn't say if he liked it or not, he just made a statement against Connor.

Why not give Conor a standing 8 count instead of calling the fight?

Mhm and how was Mcgregor involved in that?

no standing 8 counts

its called boxing IQ you dumb fuck and technically wisdom, why the fuck are you bringing up childhood education? this guy came from deprived circumstances you dumb shit, maybe he could have been in neuroscience if he went to school kek

This. Everyone saying "he threw 6 punches..." Did they not see Floyd's corner? None of them said a word and they were all smirking. Meanwhile Conor has to take an ice bath after every round. Watching a 150lb defensive boxer halfheartedly chase down UFC's dream-boy (170lbs after weigh-in) was hilarious.

Just woke up. Who won?

Boxing IQ is not scientific fact, IQ based on race however is. You are a fool if you believe that Mayweather is intelligent. He may have great spatial awareness that manifests in boxing skill but the man is not intelligent.

Ah, didn't realize they changed the rules, thanks.

just stop it you're embarassing yourself, go back to Sup Forums where you can rant on about that kind of stuff

>currently one of the best boxers vs an athlete of another sport
>in a boxing match
I dont understand how anyone even thought the potato nigger had a chance

>Any accomplishment only counts if you're white, but if you're black its always a bad thing no matter what

mad cause your fav person lost. Suck it up and stop damage controlling it.

Sad

because "muh mcgregor only needs to land one punch to ko floyd"

then mcgregor landed several punches and came nowhere near to koing anyone

almost as if floyd mayweather is some sort of experienced boxer who can take getting punched without collapsing...

deep down in your head you realize Conor=SWAT team floyd=trayvon martin. now conciously you realize you realize this

Oh my goodness, all I said was that the term boxing IQ is unscientific and that IQ varies by race. (proven time and time again by in depth studies) Why didn't Mayweather pursue an education after he became a famous fighter for his own enlightenment? Why does he speak in a dumbed down and unintelligent manner? We have the internet people, in this age ignorance is a choice.

Mayweather won by TKO in round 10.

>fatigue is caused by lack of intelligence
certainly doesn't help

>Coping: The Post
What does IQ have to do with beating the shit of each other?
Back to your containment board you stupid faggot

>Oh my goodness, all I said was that the term boxing IQ is unscientific and that IQ varies by race. (proven time and time again by in depth studies) Why didn't Mayweather pursue an education after he became a famous fighter for his own enlightenment? Why does he speak in a dumbed down and unintelligent manner? We have the internet people, in this age ignorance is a choice.

The canuck literally said that Mayweather was smarter than Mcgregor you mong

You're so astronomically dumb. You equate Floyd's inability to read to IQ, when you have no background history, no metrics from tests on his ability, yet you make conjectures. Spatial awareness IS an intelligence you degenerate. All intelligence is, is memory, which is then brken into two factions, crystalised and fluid, storage and access speed, along with imagination which comes from exposure to information and spacial experince you get bright ideas when you combine all that. You are a charlatan and an inbred. Don't talk to humans please, you're mouth breeds disease.

How about an Ice Cold Coronaâ„¢?Available in Light!

Wow, potato boy got rekt. I thought he would at least last until the end of the last round with all that shit talking.

The ref should have at least let us see a damn knockdown.

>Meanwhile Conor has to take an ice bath after every round. Watching a 150lb defensive boxer halfheartedly chase down UFC's dream-boy (170lbs after weigh-in) was hilarious.

Good argument

he never learned as a kid you goof

Floyd is not a knockout puncher, Connor didnt fall but rather staggered due to being out of breath. The ref broke up his clinches instantly.

This was either fixed or scripted. Second winds do happen and Connor was probably looking for a KO uppercut.

He wasnt dazed, his face wasnt busted or even bruised from Floyd Pussyweather punches. Niggers called it early because they were afraid Connor could actually KO him after he got cornered and saved by ref last round.

>but he was visibly avoiding a majority of those punches.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
how can be people so delusional???

So Conor is complaining because he wanted to get KO'd???

>IT WAS FATIGUE
he said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

what a clown

I bet you rolled around on the floor after the fight in your tapout shirt whilst putting your thumb and finger together and going nhhhhhggg

>he fell for the shit-talking payperview ad memes

he isn't cultured whatsever, hes a kid from the hood who boxed all his life, wtf is he gunna do at harvard, he had no time for other aspirations you fucking faggot

>The ref broke up his clinches instantly.
Yeah because he kept trying to hammer his head like it's a fucking mma fight. The ref isn't going to let you sit there and hug all god damned night anyway.

Its a crying shame that a post this excellent was made by a stomach-turning canadian.

You're fucking retarded

Pattern recognition is intelligence leaf, spatial awareness is not pattern recognition. Why do you think autist's do poorly with spatial awareness yet score highly on IQ tests? The entire point of my conversation with you was because of your claim that Floyd was smarter than Mcgregor due to his spatial awareness which is an inherently ridiculous claim.

Conor is too valuable to let him get KOed.

>IT WAS FATIGUE FOOK IT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Which is exactly why McGregor wouldn't have won. The totals 10 rounds in reflected that.

So what did we learn about MMA """athletes"""?

>zero punching power
>zero conditioning/cardio
>shit tier athletes.
>jack of all trades, master of none.

fuck u too lol

> IT WAS FATIGUE FOOK IT
>LET ME GET TO THE CORNER

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

IT WAS FATIGUE

TMT The Mcgregor Team. His fucking stamina was pathetic though, which all that shit talking he was doing.

Pretty much

McGregor - 111 punches landed

Manny Pacquiao - 81 punches landed

Oh and Conor had 2 less rounds than Manny

Yes. I suck.

It's a different game when you have to worry about someone twisting your arms out of their sockets. Their priorities are different.

LOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>All according to plan

>He wasnt dazed, his face wasnt busted or even bruised

So you didn't see the very obvious swelling from the 8oz gloves that McGregor requested?

>you can't shuffle on the new school ipod
damn maybe if you could read you could find out you can

>143

>LET THE MAN PUT ME DOWN
>THE REF WAS BIASED

>IT WAS FATIGUE

lmao

you're such a dumb and sneaky motherfucker, i said floyd is a much more intelligent fighter becuase he accounts for endurance while also maneouvering around power hitters, he allowed conor to exhaust himself early with wild inaccurate punches and we see that his strategy paid off when conor got wobbly and inable to contend from depletion, then you brought up reading, something completely unrelated, you are a shit stain and thats why you spew lies on Sup Forums where its completely worthless, fucking faggot you arer

He was playing Connor so hard those first 4 rounds. He actually gave the Irishfags hope just to break all their dreams into a thousand pieces.

Hey look the potato clown is talking again, the only thing he can do now.