youtube.com/watch?v=klBhpWQ7PYA
twitter.com/gffn/status/901755599049936897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wenger out

Wenger OUT!

>want to finally sleep
>someone's car alarm went off
>been 30 + mins

Wenger is getting a bit silly but I kind of want Kroenke out more.

Wenger out I said!

>he doesn't go to sleep at 9 and wakes up at 5 every day

I cant tell if this good or bad

>my 3rd kit hasn't arrived yet
Wenger out

>he buys merchandise
you probably added another mans name on the back as well

what's wrong with u m8

>kit with a name in it
Nope, I did not. And it's the first one I have purchased in a few years.

>gonna lose 6-1 today
feels FUCKING SHIT, WENGER OUUUUUUT

it will be a loss but I am not sure it will be that bad. Still debating if I should stay up once I get home to watch it or just sleep and watch the highlights later

I say we're gonna win today. But if we do lose I hope we lose by at least 3 goals. That way Wenger will be forced to buy players before the end of the transfer window

OUT

The Liverpool front 3 will put a lot of pressure on our 2 CMs but if Ramsey doesn't fuck about, we will be okay. We need to be able to be able to wriggle out of the press and move the ball. This means more wing back involvement in the buildup and getting the ball to Ozil.
Defensively, Liverpool are not too strong. They were exposed on matchday 1 and their game against Hoffenheim. So we definitely have a chance here.
But again, as we sen in our last game, the Xakha - Ramsey partnership is fragile as fuck as Ramsey is given a license to do whatever he wants and both of them not having the speed to stop the counter when they get caught losing the ball high up the pitch.

Plus aren't we still playing physios and random lads off the street at CB?

Cech

Holding Koscielny Monreal

Bellendo Ramshit Xhaka Kolasinac

Alexis Lacazette Özil

Koscielny will be back, and either Holding or Mustafi and Monreal will start. Not so great but we didn't do too poorly at the tail end of our last season.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FOOTBALL THREADS FUCKING BOXING

WENGER OUT

>arsenal
>buying players

this

We need another 8-2 desu. Been a while since our last thrashing in the league.

even that wouldn't cause Wenger and the board to spend though

It will be something like 5-3

I know. I just want the hatred for Wenger to overflow so I can smugly bask in the WOBness.

>mfw it would be "better" if Arsenal lost today so the board decides to buy some much needed players
>Arsenal will win
thanks based w-wonga...

I am with you on that

even when arsenal loses they won't get the players they need

Who will get sacked first out of De Boer and Bilic?

youtube.com/watch?v=klBhpWQ7PYA

Liverpool fan here, this isn't an "over before it's begun" by any means. The game against Hoffenheim was perfect timing to showcase how brutal we are going forward. But all it takes is one defensive mistake (which we'll provide in abundance) for Arsenal to hit back. Your best bet is making sure Welbeck stays off the fucking pitch. I'm not pessimistic about the game, but an Arsenal win is not that far off. If Liverpool score early though, it's pretty much done and dusted.

Mignolet being out is good news for Arsenal fans. He meme'd fucking HARD but he's been actually really good for the past 10 or so games. No clue why Klopp dropped him considering he's neither ill nor injured.

if arsenal lose arsenalfantv is gonna be all time high in viewership and butthurt

You're underestimating how shit we are, and especially how shit our defence is. Mane will have a field day even if Kosc is back.

Bilic first, then De Boer. They'll be the very first to go.

hopefully wenger next

Same situation as always, happy 3 points if win, curse Wenger again if lose. Atleast we can see Alexis after so long.

Would have happened a while ago m8. Impossible to imagine him getting sacked now. I gotta admit I was having fun at first when the rumors of him signing another contract last season came up, but then it just got sad when it was confirmed. I feel for you guys, always had a soft spot for Arsenal.

West Brom appear to have a fight on their hands if they want captain Jonny Evans to remain at the club come September.

Manchester City have been heavily linked with the defender, and now a report in the Mail suggests Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger could revive his interest in Evans should Shkodran Mustafi complete a loan move to Inter.

Mustafi has agreed to leave Arsenal for Inter, according to Sky in Italy.

Inter want to take Mustafi on loan with a view to a permanent move, just 12 months after Arsenal paid £35m to sign him from Valencia.

And people said we are not after winners. Premier League winner right here

twitter.com/gffn/status/901755599049936897

Get in

Translation:
Ox OUT
Draxler IN

It's not us, it's Chelsea

>mfw dragon ball super this week

also
WENGER OUT
BOXING OUT

i doubt its true at all, but he is in an area chelsea needs

dragonball super OUT
action heroine cheer fruits IN

>"[Were] Leicester very dangerous against Arsenal? Yes they were.

>"I watched the match three times. Were they dangerous against us? No.

>"Why? Because of us."

It won't really matter because as per usual Arsenal will only have about 3 shots on target anyway.

Fabregas IN

>Fabregas scores
WEEEEEEEEEEEENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys remember when we didn't need Fabregas

>yes eeeh you see we eehh...dont need fabregas ehh....
Diaby and Flamini is where its at lads

Looking forward to be frustrated and mad about >our team.

where are my Wenger out boys at?
ox out draxler in

>he's gone
Draxler when?

finally Kola LWB?

is donkey ox finally leaving?

Liverpoo fans seem to rate the Ox and probably think it's a big OUT for us for some reason, never quite got it

lads a friend of a friend is sleeping with the girl who cuts Oxlade-Chamberlain's hair. Apparenty Wenger has offered him the vice captaincy if he stays, but he is "sick of not winning the league" which is apparently a direct quote

will be delighted when muscrapi fucks off

same

Imagine losing your shit over mustafi leaving and not everything else that has gone on the last decade. Actually makes me hate our fanbase even more

ox too

why? ox has actually improved the last year. he's a better wing back than bellendo and pretty versatile. I'll actually be pissed off if he leaves instead of the actual deadwood like walnut, welbeck, iwogbi, coquelin and elneny

just woke up lads, had a dream we lost 4-1

you're welcome

His "improved" state is still shit and nowhere near worth the money that greedy muppet wants.

Probably pretty viable, I'm expecting a defeat by about 2-3 goals

>ox has actually improved the last year
do people really believe this? nothing has changed.

Don't know why I am staying up, I know it will be a loss.

yeah, we'll let one in early on and play like a team with zero plan

i don't really know our playstyle anymore
i'd just sleep desu

The only true part of this post is how shit Welbeck and Elneny are,

>no mustcrapi

based

Whoever said that Ox wasn't in the starting lineup and got my hopes up that he was leaving is an ass.

Who the fuck is the striker?

source?? looks like the PL website but can't find it on there

>no Mustafi
Why?

>Alexis back
>Lacazette not starting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking SHIT Ox is stiil on. Even if tomorrow the world's gonna end, Ox would still be starter fucking shit hell.

>Kola benched

am I blind? Where is Kolašinac?

This
What was the point point of buying him wenger you idiot if you weren't going to start him and play him with the best players. I am almost convinced he is purposefully tanking the club.

>Welblack is in the first team, starting
>Lacazette, unironically the best player currently, not starting
>Kolasinac not starting
>playing a LB manlet as CB

Seriously
Why the heck can't wenger be run out of the club? Get kroenke and Gazidis out as well.

Why the fuck is welbeck playing instead of Laca?

Baffling, absolutely baffling. Just when I thought that fraud couldn't get worse, he does. I hope the protests start at the end of this match and continue for the rest of the season.

>normies on twitter turning on lacazette and wanting welbeck to start
Absolutely fucking disgusting

PLEASE BE FAKE, IF NOT PLEASE LET THE NEXT TRANSFER BE CANCER TO WENGER

And people still defend Wenger. Fucking hell.

Must be playing 4-2-3-1. Absolute fucking shit team desu. Wenger fucking out

#LFC team v @Arsenal: Karius, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

What an absolutely abhorrent lineup. Simply disgusting. I want liverpool to win 6+ to 0.

>52m record signing benched for danny welbeck after 3 games
>35m CB sold after a single season

b-b-but wenger is meant to be good in the transfer market guys! guys?

the absolute madman

He hasn't been good for over a decade. He should have been let go over a decade ago.

>Wellshit
>Oxshit
>No Laca

What the fuck is this

Wenger or Welbeck? I agree on both.